Annecy Hostel Reviews

32 Avenue de Loverchy, Annecy, France

The hostel was ok. Well located. The share room was too small, and everyone want to be there because of the limit wifizone.

• 18th May 2014
  • Uruguay

We got to stay in a house that was right beside the hostel, in another building. Must have been something they had bought newly, I even think we were the first guests in that house since they were still working there, hanging up things on the wall and so on when we arrived. Which makes it a little hard to review, since the probably didn't have everything quite in order just yet. I think this is the only hostel in Annecy, good location and staff :) The wifi didn't reach the rooms.

Awesome hostel! I was allocated to a new block of hostel of Annecy Hostel. The facilities are just as same as the old one, which is more than enough!! Big kitchen, dinning room, resting room are making it like home! But it's a pity that the door of the new block is kept open all day long, which might be unsafe somehow. Fortunately, we were safe that night and before. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.

Thank for your great comment despite our little problem with the door lock. It's all solved now. We received the missing part of the lock and everything is safe.

Great hostel a close distance to old town. Lovely staff!!! Would stay here again next time we're in Annecy.

Great backyard! Good hostel with good staff. No complaints at all!

I think she was maybe the owner, but the main lady was so wonderfully helpful and gave the best advice. I really appreciated all of her help!

Thank a lot for your comment. I'm glad I could help you.

One of the ladies at the reception (i think she is the owner) is not very friendly and not helpful at all...

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

We're sorry you did not get all the help you wanted. Could you tell us more (by private mail) what disapointed you, so we can improve.

Very young and relaxed atmosphere, comfortable and clean bedrooms, interesting fellow guests, all around a solid place to stay.

I really enjoyed this hostel. It has small and comfortable lounge areas that made socialising very easy, and the staff were very welcoming. It felt as though we were all family. There is a kitchen and the wifi works in the lounge areas. There is also a cute dog who chills out there. It is not a high tech or fancy place, but the atmosphere was welcoming and I could have stayed a long time. It is also very close to the old town, which is the tourist area. There are power supplies for each bed.

1 2 3 Next » last »