Annecy Hostel Reviews

32 Avenue de Loverchy, Annecy, France

All in all ok

• 14th Mar 2015

Staffs are from different countries , they are young , nice and energetic . They will share their things wif u n introducing u gd bar nearby if u wanna know👍 U can cook n play guitar there Watch tv n hv fun in the living room It is a sweet warm house. 3 mins walk to supermarket Bus stop outside the hostel 10 mins walk to centre 15 mins walk to train station Bike renting provided

pas de parking c est une vrai galère pour se garer impossible de regardé la télé jeunes affalé sur les canapé bref pas une bonne expérience

• 28th Feb 2015

La télévision est dans le salon commun donc effectivement d'autres clients peuvent la regarder. Concernant le stationnement, il est effectivement difficile de se garer dans Annecy. Le problème concernant tous les hôtels.

we (3 people) spent 2 nights in the hostel. I think it was not good except its location. We had to change the sheets ourselves when we did the check in, bring it down to the reception when we did the check out. that was not a big deal, but I never did it at any hostels that I stayed before. The smelt in the room was horrible. The staffs there, most of them had no idea about the city, no recommendations, no instructions. But obviously, there are few hostels in Annecy, you don't have many choices.

i love this place i had a really amazing weekend

very good living experience

• 18th Feb 2015
  • China

只住了一晚,总体印象还不错。交通位置还算方便,去火车站和主要景点都可以步行。附近有大超市。可以使用厨房,这点是最方便的。床单被套需要自己换,退房的时候再带下楼。wifi只有在living room一个小小的空间里才有,只是到隔壁的厨房就搜不到了。

Très bien ! Hautement recommandé !

• 13th Feb 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Annecy Hostel. The staff was very helpful and nice. The facilities were also great and very well equipped. Also very close to Old Town, maybe a 10-15 minute walk. 10/10 would stay again.

Thank for your nice comment. Next time, come in the summer. It's when Annecy is at its best!

Laura, super accueil, merci

I had a wonderful stay here! I was there for a weekend. Pros: staff informative, common areas filled with wonderful people, one shower per room, clean, kitchen facilities. Con: street hostel is on is nothing special but it is a short walk to Vieux Annecy. A couple of us wanted to bus up Mont Semnoz, but the one guy read the times wrong - so the amazing woman behind the desk told us how to hitchhike up there which was really great. Beautiful view!

• 24th Jan 2015

Great stay, free coffee and tea. Staff was nice!

Not bad. old and small hostel but cozy and it's difficult to find a cheap hostel like this in Annecy. just one day, i am satisfied with this hostel. but washing machine, you need to change because its old and dry doesnt work.

Une très bonne adresse, même en hiver ! Très proche du centre, des commerces et des activités. Literie très confortable, cuisine bien équipée, personnel au petit soin et tres accueillants. Mon seul petit point négatif c'est l'étroitesse des toilettes dans le couloir. J'essaierai de revenir en été !

Points négatifs : accès internet et... ronflement ^^

• 5th Jan 2015

Les ronflements sont indépendants de notre volonté, mais nous avons des boules Quies à la réception. N'hésitez pas à demander!

Userei questo giudizio per l'ostello: "Regolare". Non cè niente di cui lamentarsi effettivamente perchè alla fine è tutto ok. Mi aspettavo qualcosina in più per via della cifra della doppia ma ci sta. La cosa più importante di un ostello sono le persone che ci trovi e quest'ostello è un ottimo attrattore di persone interessanti, durante i pasti ho parlato con le persone che c'erano. L'ostello di fatto con i suoi spazi crea queste situazioni per socializzare.

Wifi does not work in rooms. Bed looked like it had been slept in when I arrived. Fine for a night's sleep but not many clean comforts.

We did not put Wifi in the room because we do not want guest do disturb their dormmate with their computer late in the night. How can your bed has been used as we give the bed linen when you arrive and you have to make your own bed? We make sure to have a clean hostel and invite our guest to tell us when something is not good, so we can correct it.

I loved getting to meet people who were staying in the hostel, especially around mealtimes. It was an open & friendly atmosphere. However, I was pretty shocked that more wasn't done after my friend, who stayed in the hostel with me, was inappropriately touched by another client. I would have expected them to make him leave. There was also one night when two men without proper ID were let in after hours to stay the night, and seemed to be smoking weed in the hostel. It was kind of sketch.

• 1st Jan 2015

We are sorry about what happen to your friend. We gave you another room and thought that will enough. We do not accept guest without ID as it is request by law. If one of the manager had seen the man smoking they will certainly have been kick out.

relaxing atmosphere, nice stay

• 27th Dec 2014
  • China

A super location (only ten minute walk to the central train and bus station. I especially enjoyed Annecy hostel because of the atmosphere. Because of its design, it ensures a nice community is created between everyone staying. In addition, I have stayed in 20 + hostels over the years and CELINE IS THE BEST HOSTEL STAFF I HAVE EVER MET. She is extremely knowledgeable about the area, very talented with languages, and so helpful in assisting guests. Stay at Annecy Hostel.

• 25th Dec 2014

Thank a lot for your words. It really touches me. Now I have to live up to my reputation! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3