Annecy Hostel Reviews

32 Avenue de Loverchy, Annecy, France

Une très bonne adresse, même en hiver ! Très proche du centre, des commerces et des activités. Literie très confortable, cuisine bien équipée, personnel au petit soin et tres accueillants. Mon seul petit point négatif c'est l'étroitesse des toilettes dans le couloir. J'essaierai de revenir en été !

Points négatifs : accès internet et... ronflement ^^

• 5th Jan 2015

Userei questo giudizio per l'ostello: "Regolare". Non cè niente di cui lamentarsi effettivamente perchè alla fine è tutto ok. Mi aspettavo qualcosina in più per via della cifra della doppia ma ci sta. La cosa più importante di un ostello sono le persone che ci trovi e quest'ostello è un ottimo attrattore di persone interessanti, durante i pasti ho parlato con le persone che c'erano. L'ostello di fatto con i suoi spazi crea queste situazioni per socializzare.

Wifi does not work in rooms. Bed looked like it had been slept in when I arrived. Fine for a night's sleep but not many clean comforts.

We did not put Wifi in the room because we do not want guest do disturb their dormmate with their computer late in the night. How can your bed has been used as we give the bed linen when you arrive and you have to make your own bed? We make sure to have a clean hostel and invite our guest to tell us when something is not good, so we can correct it.

I loved getting to meet people who were staying in the hostel, especially around mealtimes. It was an open & friendly atmosphere. However, I was pretty shocked that more wasn't done after my friend, who stayed in the hostel with me, was inappropriately touched by another client. I would have expected them to make him leave. There was also one night when two men without proper ID were let in after hours to stay the night, and seemed to be smoking weed in the hostel. It was kind of sketch.

• 1st Jan 2015

We are sorry about what happen to your friend. We gave you another room and thought that will enough. We do not accept guest without ID as it is request by law. If one of the manager had seen the man smoking they will certainly have been kick out.

relaxing atmosphere, nice stay

• 27th Dec 2014
  • China

A super location (only ten minute walk to the central train and bus station. I especially enjoyed Annecy hostel because of the atmosphere. Because of its design, it ensures a nice community is created between everyone staying. In addition, I have stayed in 20 + hostels over the years and CELINE IS THE BEST HOSTEL STAFF I HAVE EVER MET. She is extremely knowledgeable about the area, very talented with languages, and so helpful in assisting guests. Stay at Annecy Hostel.

• 25th Dec 2014

Thank a lot for your words. It really touches me. Now I have to live up to my reputation! :)

this place is very good to find and live

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • China

Love annecy. Is so beautiful ! Hostel is a short walk away from the train station and old town. The staff were very helpful and good facilities. Only thing is no internet on the second flood. Have to be downstairs to get reception. Great hostel otherwise. Thanks !

세면대가 매우 막혀있어서 사용할 때 많이 불편했다. 그거 외엔 전반적으로 어두운 조명 외엔 좋았다.

I originally booked 2 days, but as I loved Annecy and the hostel staff and atmosphere so much, I stayed 5 nights. They have a fantastic outdoor area and chill zones all around the first floor. It's a real friendly, relaxed, student vibe type place. My only complaint: no wifi in the dorms.

The hostel is new, and the facilities are really well built, good materials, not like other hostels who just use the cheapest possible. There's a lot of "comodities" like board games, travelling library, Nintento 64 big TV. Also free wifi and full kitchen (with new elements) make it great. The rooms are of 4 beds which is very comfortable cause they're not over crowded. Good heating system and good bathrooms. The staff is cordial and helpfull.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

안시에 호스텔이 많지 않아서 그냥 정한 숙소였는데 편안한 분위기가 좋았어요 스텝도 친절하고 부엌에서 만들어 먹을 수도 있고 근처에 큰 마트가 있어서 편했어요 호스텔에서 키우는 큰 강아지도 좋았어요

The mattress and bed was hard and caused my back to ache. It would be better to have a clean quilt cover over the blanket or give us a quilt. I did not like using blankets used by other guests. Kitchen was well equipped and the staff very pleasant.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Usually people complain that hostel matress are old and too soft. Our matress are new, sorry... We give clean bed linen for the matress, the blanket and the pillow when you check in.

Staff were really helpful and nice to talk to Really good atmosphere, the hostel has a much more homely feel than most others

The kitchen was awesome and the backyard is beautiful!! The rooms and bathrooms are basic. Location is good - can walk to everywhere and super close to the supermarket.

位置离火车站在可以走的范围之内,但因为去的时候太冷了感觉有些远。 可以放置行李的地方比较小。 四人间内部只有一个淋浴室。一层一间公共卫生间。暖气到了房间才给开所以开始一段时间都很冷。 早上起来没退房的时候就已经关了暖气。 不过员工人很好英语也很好。

地图搜索一下就能找到路去旅舍了,非常方便。房间也很可爱,两人间还有小阳台。距离老城区也很近,徒步走遍安纳西完全没问题。

物有所值~~

• 15th Oct 2014
  • China

Bon rapport qualité prix, chambre propre, accueil correct. Recommande pour des voyageurs.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4