7.5
Very Good 768 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 768 Total Reviews
Annex Copenhagen Located at Helgolandsgade 15, , Copenhagen.
Denmark
Copenhagen 1653 Helgolandsgade 15
75% 768
55.6716071 12.5615787
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 41+
11th Oct 2016
7.7

For an overnight layover it was perfectly adequate and worth the zero stress. It was clean and seemed secure, very easy to find from the Central Station and the staff were cheery and helpful. Seemed more like a hotel with a cut-price wing of tiny rooms and dorms than a hostel, which suited me better to be honest as I'm not as young as I used to be. I had a midweek booking, I don't know if it would have been noisier at the weekends.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
6th Oct 2016
7.1

Location was great and while the price for a single room was good, the bed was really quite uncomfortable, and only came with one pillow. The ensuite bathroom was pretty badly designed, with the shower poorly placed over the toilet, like a shower on a boat or in a caravan. Free wifi throughout was great, however, and the staff are really lovely. Another time, when I wasn't quite so tired and wanting my own bed after a very long few days travelling I might have given a better review!