Annexe Kingz Plaza Reviews

10516 Sacre-Coeur 3, Dakar, Senegal

For the private room, very low value for money: for the same price, I got a room in another auberge (motel) closer to centrum with in a well-built house, clean room, private warm shower, towels, soap, trash can, helpful staff without hassle about hostelworld-agreed price, staff whose French I could properly understand, a blanket, no mosquitos, no horrible airport noise... all of which were missing in Annexe Kingz Plaza. The good is the area which is peaceful, but noisy due to airport.

The cybercafe was not operational and the restaurant was only open for breakfast but that could have been my misunderstanding. I plan on staying there if the need should arise that I need to visit Dakar again. I would like to have had a receipt with the Annexe Kingz Plaza name on it for my records, but other than that I enjoyed my stay.

• 20th Dec 2014