Annie's Place Adelaide Reviews

239 Franklin Street, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

The hostel is very dirty, is a noise place also during the night because the guest don't respect anyone, the Personnel is not professional. Last but not least a night there cost a fortune, i spent 100Aud for a double room. Very bad experience ....

• 22nd Mar 2014

Stayed in 6 bed female dorm with ensuite - comfy and quite clean, but ensuite was forever running out of loo roll! As were the shared bathrooms in the corridor. Code system for rooms and front door is good to have. Staff were nice when I interacted them on check in & check out. On one night the fire alarm was set off at 2am by people messing about (spraying deodorant through a flame apparently), but no one was concerned about getting everyone out, I guess because it wasn't an actual fire.

not the kind of place for my mum and i. didn't end up staying, we went to a motel instead where our room was on ground floor as mum and i have trouble walking up and down stairs

• 26th Feb 2014

Annie's Place is a very nice Hostel close to Bus Station in Adelaide and an about 15min walk to the centre! Nice atmosphere, nice people and also perfect for a longer stay as it is a wonderful old building with large rooms and bathrooms! I recommend a stay!

We spend one night thre in a 6 Dorm. The bathroom was dirty and the atmosphere was like in a prison. For a big room only one dark light...and it was too warm in the room. I could not sleep well :(

All was ok but the availabilitie. I booked something available then received an email to inform me it's not available anymore, then became again available. Otherwise the place is great and Andy was really cool.

Arriving in the middle of the day, it was very hot and I was exhausted. Laura checked me in to a lovely dorm upstairs that was cool and welcoming. It was beautiful and clean, especially the toliets and shared bathroom facilities. I ended up staying an extra three nights as they offered 3 nights for $60 which is unheard of in Australia. I peaked in the doubles which were gorgeous. Go there. Nice.

It could be a nice place but it was seriously filthy. The room smelled so bad even after a night sleeping in there I could still smell it when I woke up. And I'm still full of bites from bed bugs (yuck). The shower was so dirty and the drain was clogged up so I stood in 5 cm deep dirty water. Seriously, how hard can it be to keep a place clean? Other than that it could be a cool place.

The mentioned blocked shower was indeed blocked with large signage on the door that stated OUT OF ORDER. Maybe guest could not read . it has since been serviced and is once again in action . Said smelly rooms are serviced but sometimes it is hard when you have 10 males occupying room with dirty socks and work clothes laying all over the room . Dorms are regularly checked and treated for bugs . If problems are reported asap staff can respond with speedy action to fix the problem .

lovely hostel, with friendly staff and with an awesome atmosphere, the center of Adelaide is 5min away and to party you don't even have to leave the hostel