Annie's Place Adelaide Reviews

239 Franklin Street, Adelaide, Australia

Good place with cool interior and lovely reception. Just needed more washing machines and a bit of a clean. Other people staying were nice but not keen to make new friends- suited us ok because we were at the end of our trip and a bit tired.

The hostel is very dirty, is a noise place also during the night because the guest don't respect anyone, the Personnel is not professional. Last but not least a night there cost a fortune, i spent 100Aud for a double room. Very bad experience ....

• 22nd Mar 2014

Stayed in 6 bed female dorm with ensuite - comfy and quite clean, but ensuite was forever running out of loo roll! As were the shared bathrooms in the corridor. Code system for rooms and front door is good to have. Staff were nice when I interacted them on check in & check out. On one night the fire alarm was set off at 2am by people messing about (spraying deodorant through a flame apparently), but no one was concerned about getting everyone out, I guess because it wasn't an actual fire.

not the kind of place for my mum and i. didn't end up staying, we went to a motel instead where our room was on ground floor as mum and i have trouble walking up and down stairs

• 26th Feb 2014

Annie's Place is a very nice Hostel close to Bus Station in Adelaide and an about 15min walk to the centre! Nice atmosphere, nice people and also perfect for a longer stay as it is a wonderful old building with large rooms and bathrooms! I recommend a stay!

We spend one night thre in a 6 Dorm. The bathroom was dirty and the atmosphere was like in a prison. For a big room only one dark light...and it was too warm in the room. I could not sleep well :(

All was ok but the availabilitie. I booked something available then received an email to inform me it's not available anymore, then became again available. Otherwise the place is great and Andy was really cool.