Anny Hotel - Messaria Reviews

Messaria, Santorini, Greece

A good place to stay, and a very nice and friendly staff. But please avoid Australian people in the future, they make a lot of noise at night. Especially Sam and Holly who kept us up most of the night by fighting in the hallway, next to our room.

It's cheap of cause, and it's worth. Only you need to take the bus to the downtown and beaches. The only problem I feel bad it's thr internet there. You don't have internet in your rooms.

Lovely Hotel, theres a supermarket across the street and a pool to laze around all day. | did find it lonely and it is starting to look like it needs a new coat of paint. I found it too far out of town for my needs.

We only stayed one night and santorini was an obligated stop to reach our final destination, and that's why the hotel worth it. The staff was friendly, they picked us up at 3am at the airport, the rooms had a/c. I would recommend this place if you are on the way to other island and don't wanna waste your money in this megaexpensive island.

• 25th Jul 2013
  • Spain

For the price, it exceeded my expectations! AC and private bathrooms in each room was awesome. Close to town center (Fira) but taking the bus all the time got annoying. Over all very good place!!

Nice place to stay for a relaxing peaceful time with a nice big pool to cool off in. Staff are nice, breakfast was 4 euro for a couple of pieces of bread, a roll and a coffee, I'd recommend eating elsewhere or buying your own food. Overall would recommend anyone to stay here