Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at! They take good care of you. And at little cost! Not too mention the location is perfect and beautiful!

Beautiful location and great staff. The rooms could use some updating but they were clean and spacious. I did not like the cats wandering around freely on the property. They kept getting into my room and I couldn't get them out. I'm highly allergic to cats so, to me, they were a nuisance.

Cute hostel and the people were really nice!

• 16th Oct 2015

This was 100% the best hostel I've stayed in so far. The room was incredible and so clean, the entire hostel was adorable and the location was perfect. It's literally right on the beach with a variety of shops and restaurants nearby. also it's so easy to get anywhere on the island with the bus or renting a quad bike

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Anny Studios. Staying so near to Perissa Beach was an ideal location for a relaxing break, and the bar/pool combo in the hostel itself was fun at night. The staff were friendly and helpful, and it was nice being able to wash/hang dry our clothes. On the negative end, the bathroom was perpetually gross-smelling.

Amazing stay there. Great quality price ratio.

I was two nights in any studios. The hostel is very close to perisaa beach and they offered a transportation if you arrive to airport or port. They have a tours And bar all Night. And Is very good relation price

Really cute place with a great atmosphere, the staff was wonderful & extremely nice. The location was great, you have everything you could need within walking distance & a beach! Wish I had had longer there!

An excellent hostel to stay at if you want to stay in the beach part of Santorini. The staff, receptionist especially, was incredibly friendly and helpful. It is quite easy to figure out the bus system and navigate your way to the rest of the island. The bus stop is about a 8 minute walk. Outside of the hostel is a row of restaurants and bars. It was a good social atmosphere with a good lounge and pool area. The bathrooms were fine and the shower was hot. Would certainly recommend!

We were very pleased with the place. A very good quality price. We loved the location, which couldn't have been better. We had a kitchenette and everything we needed. Could have been a little bit cleaner, but nothing to worry about. A very charming place!!

Three of my Canadian friends and I stayed here. We were going for the location which delivered exactly what we were looking for.Located literally across the street from beautiful parissa beach we couldn't have asked for more.The staff was absolutely amazing and very helpful.We have stayed in hostels in the past where the staff was too busy to even tell us a good place to eat. All in all the staff couldn't be better! The only downfall was the wifi.You only have wifi in the lobby.

• 26th Sep 2015

Really nice place and very nice people too... Probably one of the most greats place that I met until now!

One of the worst places I've stayed. Very very dirty, stains on the sheets, mould in the rooms makes it hard to sleep at night, bathrooms are filthy, wifi only in the lobby. It's cheapish for Santorini but for what you get its way overpriced. Pay more and stay somewhere else. Perissa beach is nice though.

Loved our stay at Anny studios! It's located right across the black beach in Perissa and it's good value for money! Definitely recommend staying here. Antonios and Irini are the best! Always to help and even share a talk. The only downside is that there's no wifi in the rooms but who needs wifi when you're in Santorini?

Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful. They allowed me to leave my bag and even hang out after check out time (12:00!) while I waited for a free shuttle to the port. The rooms are average but clean and comfortable and the place is located just off Perissa Beach. There's a nice little bar by the pool, too. But the staff are really the highlight; they made me feel welcome, safe, and at home. Thank you!

Hostel was on Perissa beach which is about 20 mins via bus from the main town Thira. Our room was big but the shower didnt work properly and flooded the whole bathroom each time it was used. Beds were clean though and staff were nice.

Loved staying at Anny Studios. Staff were fantatistic! Arini served me in the bar and breakfast in the morning. Her laugh will make you laugh! So good so helpful. Antonis was full of knowledge and spoke fantastic English. Thankyou so very much for a very enjoyable stay. I wish I never left!

You're mad if you're a traveler and choose not to stay at Anny Studios. After a few days in Fira I eventually decided to make the move from city to sea - and boy am I glad I did. I chose to stay at Anny Studios because it was inexpensive and conveniently located, but upon arrival I learnt that it has so much more to offer. I made lifelong friends during my stay here and the outstanding, helpful service provided by the staff made my stay that much more perfect. I recommend Anny Studios 100%!!!!!!

I had a very nice stay at the Anny's. Service was really friendly. Beda and sheets could be a little but cleaner.. But for travelers with a "JEEP" attitude (just enough essentials), I absolutely can recommend Anny's

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Greece

My friend and I had a great stay! The staff was friendly and helpful and the room had everything we needed. We appreciated the shuttle service and the help with booking a boat trip. Thank you!

• 4th Sep 2015