Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

The bathrooms were really dirty. Buhe staff, locatuin and atmosphere was great!

• 24th Apr 2015

Great people, great staff, great location, great vibes, great places. Recommended.

This location is nice, with a great hiking trail to Ancient Thera. Unfortunately, since it's close to the ocean, the room was always damp and kind of humid. Blankets and sheets definitely smelled mildew-y, and stuff took way longer to dry.

I thought the location was great; right across from the black beach. The only real problem I had with the hostel is that the rooms were extremely damp. It wasn't that humid while we were there but the rooms, including the sheets always had a damp feel to them. It wasn't the best feeling. But other than that the place was fine.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hostel! Super cute and great price!

What a fun place to stay. Awesome staff and a very social place to meet lots of other travellers. Right on the beach and very easy to find.

Friendly staff and great value! Close to bus station to easily get downtown

• 6th Apr 2015

STAY HERE!!! The staff was literally so accommodating it was ridiculous. We had bad weather and all our ferries got cancelled, and they made sure we had a place to stay. Great atmosphere with a young crowd, pools, and they let you get pretty rowdy with everyone. Spotty wifi and not drinkable water from faucet, but otherwise a absolute blast. If you're in college, this is the place to be! Thanks Anny Studio's staff! - Kyle and his group of 12

希腊的住宿普遍便宜,相应地期望值不能太高...

This hostel was the first I've ever stayed in! It was right by the beach, close to all the necessary things to get around the island but it wasn't in the super touristy part of Santorini. It has a pool and bar. Private rooms and wifi was generally good. The staff was very helpful. Our first and second nights we booked a dorm style room, but there was a large group of younger guests who were very loud and they moved us to a private room for our comfort at the price of a dorm! It was awesome!

Buy water, the water on santorini isn't potable.

When I stayed at Anny Studios it was the last couple days of their season so the hostel and Perissa beach were super dead, but I can see how amazing it would be during tourist season. The beach is the walkway down from the hostel, so EXTREMELY close!! The staff was very friendly and informative of santorini, and the hostel itself was really clean. My only complaint would be lack of people but I guess I'll just have to come back next year during the summer :)

View all Santorini Apartments