Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

The staff was very helpful in planning itinerary and booking tours. They made great breakfasts and sandwiches too. location is right on the beach, just steps away.

I really enjoyed my stay at Anny Studios, the Hostel is nice, the staff is really friendly and the location is great. My only comments would be regarding the curtains in the shower that was old and had stains all over it. Also the external drain was missing it's cover and it was very unpleasant to look at the dirty water. But despite these details, the experience was really nice!

Such a great place with hardworking and helpful staff members! Ended up staying here 5 nights instead of 2... I would highly recommend it here and would come back again gladly.

• 5th Oct 2014

I thought the staff was good and the overall hostel was average. I stayed for three days, and changed hotels because I could find what I liked in other places. The close beach is the best part.

Wifi connnection was poorly bad. I can't use it in my room where was quite far from the reception, pool and bar.

The guys you have working for you are amazing, and you're lucky to have them! So kind and helpful!

Great staff who go out of their way to help out and don't push you to take tours or anything like that. It's a good basic facility and it's cleaned daily. Wonderful to have a washing machine and clothes line to dry on the premises! Some small upgrades like new cushions for the lounge area would be nice, but it's a great little hostel.

Great location near the beach and restaurants. Good, big lockers for backbags. Some strange things: my pillow was horrible and you could not lock the bathroom/toilet door at all in a dorm room. But still good value for money, only 12e/night.

Had a fantastic stay. Great room, great location and good facilities. What made our stay excellent we're the staff. They were friendly, helpful and went out there way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The beach is really nice and there are lots of restaurants to choose from. There are also plenty of supermarkets and ATMs close by. There is lots of info in the hostel of what to do and where to go and the staff will book for you. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Location is perfect!! Internet only works in the lobby area, nothing special but would stay again!!

This place was great, exactly like you'd expect. Great value with all needed amenities. Love the atmosphere with pool and bar in the back. Not much to do at night around Perissa so chillin out there is ideal. They have 2 computers that were clutch for future bookings as well. I'd recommend!

This is the third time i have sayed at this hostel and it never disappoints! They are just steps away from the beach, the rooms are nice and the guy at the front desk is very nice and so helpful. They also have a nice pool and pool bar and a great common area. Would come back again!

It was a great hostel, it was everything we were asking for. The staff was so kind with us, the help us renting a car, we book some activities with them and everything was well organized.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Spain

We had a great stay at Anny Studios. This "hostel" was converted from a top-end Hotel and has many of the same features. Lovely en suite rooms that overlook a stunning pool with a great bar and vibe. The Location could not be better (down a small passage) right of the black sand beach. Apart from the top notch facilities what made our stay truely great was the awesome staff. The were welcoming, helpful, laid back and all-round awesome... Thank you Ilena, Adonis & Vasillis. We will be back!!

The guys at Anny Studios were wonderful. Very welcoming and always willing to help! Highly recommended.

Great facilities (pool and bar!), best staff (great food recommendations!), and AMAZING location (few steps from the beach!).

Lovely guys at front desk :)

I stayed in a dorm room with 5 other women, and it was not very clean. It could be due to the women's habits, but the bathroom left a lot to be desired. The location is amazing, right in the midst of the restaurant/tourist area along a busy beach. The staff is friendly and you can tell they care about the establishment. There is no outer lock to the hostel, and my room door was not always locked (dependent on the other women). It should automatically lock for the safety of those in the room.

The location was awesome and the staff was amazing. They were very helpful and nice. The room was on the ground floor right near the pool so it was kind of loud at night. Definitely needed earplugs to sleep. The bathroom was a bit funky (clean, but cramped and the shower was basically on top of the toilet) and the water smelled and felt like dirty seawater. If you are cool with that, the location and the staff are definitely a plus.

Location- it's right front of Perissa beach is one of main beach (black beach) this area is mainly couple, bit higher age group as only a couple hostels in this area. so its best for chillax but not a party place. Hostel- they have everything you would probably want, internet, free laundry(!), swimming pool (quite nice), bar by the pool. it's mainly private room and few dorm. means not only young backpackers there. Room-dorm is pretty much average, toilet and bathroom can be clearner

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6