Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

Wonderful place to stay! :)

• 28th Aug 2015

The pillow hat a strange smell. Like if it hasn't been wash.

Very nice hostel/hotel, good wi fi and friendly helpful staff. Perissa is far away from Fira and Oia but this hostel at least is very close to the beach and very close to the bus stop, and surrounded by nice bars and restaurants. The swimming pool with the bar aside is a plus

excellent location, five min walk from the black beach. Very hard working and professional staff.

good: very close to the beach, they picked us up at the airport and took us there, they gave us all important information about the island when we arrived at the hostel. bad: wifi didnt work in the bedroom, the dishes were dirty and the stove didnt work well, the bethroom were very dirty and we have problem with the shower, bedroom didnt have windows.

Great place to stay, I loved being near the beach and perissa is less crowded than Fira or Oia. The water does not heat up in the morning, which means morning showers are cold but evening showers are fairly warm.

• 17th Aug 2015

Typical Greek accommodation. Air con was good and the pool was fabulous. Great location- fell in love with Santorini.

I went with my girlfriend and we enjoyed it very much. It was 20metres walking from the beach, the staff was very nice adn helpful. The wifi worked well and if there was any problem, you could also get access to internet from their computers. They also offered laundry sevice for free. They provided us lot of information about the island (maps, etc), boat trips, bus stops and time schedules... They cleaned our rooms every single day and the fridge and the kitchen worked properly.

Easily my favourite hostel that I stayed in during my month long backpacking trip. A little difficult to find as it is located in a skinny alleyway between two restaurants and not clearly marked, but the accommodations were amazing and the location was spot on (across the street from Black Beach). I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean and convenient place to spend their time in Santorini.

• 7th Aug 2015

Great location right by the beach but a little dirty inside. Staff were helpful.

location location location. right off of the beach and on the main strip where all the restaurants are. deals with the ATV companies make it so easy to get around the island.

found the staff to be very rude and unhelpful, was not happy with the accommodation in general at all.

El staff muy amable, siempre me ayudo con todo, para rentar una moto o ir a bucear me ayudo llamando, reservando... Muy amable, me encanto quedarme allí

Staff at Anny Studios were extremely friendly and provided information for any questions you have to ask. There's a pool there for you to chill in with a bar available. If you prefer to beach then Black Beach is just outside of the hostel where sunbeds can be rented for 10 euros or free if you were having lunch at the restaurant. Beach towels can be borrowed from the hostel as well so no need to bring your own.

Probably the best in perissa beach. The staff were very warm and hospitable. The atmosphere was great and the bar was lively. Perfect location. I stayed at two separate places during my time in santorini and I should have only stayed here. The best

Really loved this hostel, location is great. The staff are really really friendly and will help you plan how to get the most out of your time in Santorini. Good place to meet people too with the bar and pool!

Great location - right on Perissa beach. Fun atmosphere in communal areas - pool, bar etc. Shower wasn't great in bathroom - broken so couldn't hang on wall, bathroom not that clean, shower curtain stuck to the toilet. Loved use of locked cupboard in room. Sheets didn't seem clean - all crumbled and a couple of stains... Would have been more reassured they were clean if ironed. Staff very helpful. Breakfast was great but had to pay. Quite an expensive hostel but Santorini was amazing!

The staff is incredible. The place itself is well situated on Perissa beach and is really cute. The wifi only works in the comon room. They have computers also. The pool area is great, and you can buy water for the day at the bar.The rooms are ok. The AC works well but the showers could use a little spruceing up. The bus system is not so reliable and there's only 3 main bus routes. If you want to be in the center of souvenir shops, stay in Fira or Oia. But Perissa is perfect for beach lovers.

• 24th Jul 2015

Showers were horrible but room was nice , This is quite far away from the main parts of Santorini

Great hostel right across the street from the black sand beach. Staff could have been better as I had made them aware I needed to check out and they weren't there at the time I'd requested. Overall loved the atmosphere and location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5