Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

When I stayed at Anny Studios it was the last couple days of their season so the hostel and Perissa beach were super dead, but I can see how amazing it would be during tourist season. The beach is the walkway down from the hostel, so EXTREMELY close!! The staff was very friendly and informative of santorini, and the hostel itself was really clean. My only complaint would be lack of people but I guess I'll just have to come back next year during the summer :)

I love this studio!!!!! I arrived late but the owner gave me a very good single room, consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and a balcony with good views! Wanna come back someday again with a group of friends making food together---still a pity of staying there for too short a time that I did not use the great cooking facilities

On the whole a very well run establishment. Staff were very helpful with all questions. Very well cleaned. Wifi only in poolside and communal room. Showers lacked pressure and took time to get hot the only negative.

A nice place if you want to stay at the beach - it'd have been nice to know in advance that the water is all salt water, but that's island life I guess! The internet is quite slow at times, but the room was cleaned every day by a really nice woman, and the other staff were good too. We also appreciated the free washing, free shuttle to and from the port, and free library.

Congratulations to staff member Antonis, very attentive and friendly with the guests.

Lovely clean pool. Staff very helpful. Rooms cleaned and sheets and towels changed every day. We were a party of 4 aged 60+ ladies and enjoyed the company of lots of travellers during our stay.

Be prepared to stay longer than u plan! Was originally going to stay for 2 nights, but kept extending my stay. The staff is incredible- Adonis gave d best recommendations (taught me Greek)

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel! I ended up staying an extra 2 or 3 nights because the location, people, and atmosphere was so incredible. The place is seconds away from the black beach with close access to restaurants, ATV rentals and bakeries. Only complain is the wi-fi is pretty slow. I made some long lasting friends here. :-)

The staff was very helpful in planning itinerary and booking tours. They made great breakfasts and sandwiches too. location is right on the beach, just steps away.

I really enjoyed my stay at Anny Studios, the Hostel is nice, the staff is really friendly and the location is great. My only comments would be regarding the curtains in the shower that was old and had stains all over it. Also the external drain was missing it's cover and it was very unpleasant to look at the dirty water. But despite these details, the experience was really nice!

Such a great place with hardworking and helpful staff members! Ended up staying here 5 nights instead of 2... I would highly recommend it here and would come back again gladly.

I thought the staff was good and the overall hostel was average. I stayed for three days, and changed hotels because I could find what I liked in other places. The close beach is the best part.

View all Santorini Apartments