Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

Great hostel right across the street from the black sand beach. Staff could have been better as I had made them aware I needed to check out and they weren't there at the time I'd requested. Overall loved the atmosphere and location.

I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere at the hostel was fun and it's great there was a pool to swim in!

Perfect location of you're a beach head like me. It is steps away from Perissa beach . The staff was absolutely wonderful, trusting and so so helpful. They gave us a lot of help on tours and getting around the city, as well as help on getting to our next destination. I will definitely love to come back there one day. Highly recommended. Only small complaint is that the shower/bath waters were salty. I guess this is semi-Normal and expected being on an island. Thank you staff!!!

The people were super nice who worked there and were very helpful. Right on the beach, cheap drinks, fun bar, but the bathrooms were kind of gross

Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Anny's has tons of character and a great atmosphere. Definitely the most social of the three hotels I stayed at in Greece.

The staff were really great and we got excellent advice about the island. I was on a romantic weekend, but the atmosphere in the common areas was really lively and enjoyable even though we didn't use it all that much. Everything would have been excellent except they moved us from one amazing suite to a much worse room for our second night. That was quite frustrating, but for the first night it was amazing, then the second room was not nearly as great and the shower was very difficult to use.

Very welcoming! The location was perfect and I will deffinetly be back!

Such a great place to stay. Would highly recommend. Bathrooms were a bit questionable.

Our stay in Anny's Studio was fine. If you are a beach lover you would love this place as it is very near the beach. Lots of restaurants around it. Also our room has ref, cooking stove, plates, utensils etc. so you can cook your own food. Our only problems are: 1) The water that is coming out of their faucet/shower is salty. 2) Their pillow smells bad. Lack of maintenance perhaps. 3) During our 3-days stay, we had seen 3 cockroaches in our room. 4) Weak Wi-Fi signal. Not bad for its price.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

The facilities are much older, but well kept. The staff was pretty nice and usually very helpful.

Room smelt like mould. Bathroom was gross and had poor facilities. Excellent location and common area was good for socialising. Rooms needed more power plugs!!!

I really enjoyed my stay here! Staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were very well equipped. Showers weren't the best but the pool and computers were great!! Close to the beach as well!

The staff was amazing! Very helpful and welcoming.

• 20th Jun 2015

The room was beautiful! We loved the balcony that looked over the pool. The pool was warm and there was a nice bar with a very friendly bar tender. The reception was always helpful!

Great staff, very helpful but the facilities were not the best, especially the bathrooms which constantly smelled.

A hostel with a real pool Awsome!

The dorm was extremely dirty. Escpecially the toilet was so bad that I used the nabouring restaurant toilets instead. The staff several times was in the room but did absolutely nothing about it. But amazing location! And great intro by staff including a map of all of Santorini.

Great place to stay right on the beach, I'd recommend to do one of their tours!

Loved this place! Super nice, free locker storage, pool, clean rooms and bathroom. Really enjoyed my stay here.

it was in the most amazing location across from beach with fantastic pool and cheapest bar drinks in the area.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4