Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

I love this studio!!!!! I arrived late but the owner gave me a very good single room, consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and a balcony with good views! Wanna come back someday again with a group of friends making food together---still a pity of staying there for too short a time that I did not use the great cooking facilities

On the whole a very well run establishment. Staff were very helpful with all questions. Very well cleaned. Wifi only in poolside and communal room. Showers lacked pressure and took time to get hot the only negative.

A nice place if you want to stay at the beach - it'd have been nice to know in advance that the water is all salt water, but that's island life I guess! The internet is quite slow at times, but the room was cleaned every day by a really nice woman, and the other staff were good too. We also appreciated the free washing, free shuttle to and from the port, and free library.

Congratulations to staff member Antonis, very attentive and friendly with the guests.

Lovely clean pool. Staff very helpful. Rooms cleaned and sheets and towels changed every day. We were a party of 4 aged 60+ ladies and enjoyed the company of lots of travellers during our stay.

Be prepared to stay longer than u plan! Was originally going to stay for 2 nights, but kept extending my stay. The staff is incredible- Adonis gave d best recommendations (taught me Greek)

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel! I ended up staying an extra 2 or 3 nights because the location, people, and atmosphere was so incredible. The place is seconds away from the black beach with close access to restaurants, ATV rentals and bakeries. Only complain is the wi-fi is pretty slow. I made some long lasting friends here. :-)

The staff was very helpful in planning itinerary and booking tours. They made great breakfasts and sandwiches too. location is right on the beach, just steps away.

I really enjoyed my stay at Anny Studios, the Hostel is nice, the staff is really friendly and the location is great. My only comments would be regarding the curtains in the shower that was old and had stains all over it. Also the external drain was missing it's cover and it was very unpleasant to look at the dirty water. But despite these details, the experience was really nice!

Such a great place with hardworking and helpful staff members! Ended up staying here 5 nights instead of 2... I would highly recommend it here and would come back again gladly.

• 5th Oct 2014

I thought the staff was good and the overall hostel was average. I stayed for three days, and changed hotels because I could find what I liked in other places. The close beach is the best part.

Wifi connnection was poorly bad. I can't use it in my room where was quite far from the reception, pool and bar.

The guys you have working for you are amazing, and you're lucky to have them! So kind and helpful!

Great staff who go out of their way to help out and don't push you to take tours or anything like that. It's a good basic facility and it's cleaned daily. Wonderful to have a washing machine and clothes line to dry on the premises! Some small upgrades like new cushions for the lounge area would be nice, but it's a great little hostel.

Great location near the beach and restaurants. Good, big lockers for backbags. Some strange things: my pillow was horrible and you could not lock the bathroom/toilet door at all in a dorm room. But still good value for money, only 12e/night.

Had a fantastic stay. Great room, great location and good facilities. What made our stay excellent we're the staff. They were friendly, helpful and went out there way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The beach is really nice and there are lots of restaurants to choose from. There are also plenty of supermarkets and ATMs close by. There is lots of info in the hostel of what to do and where to go and the staff will book for you. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Location is perfect!! Internet only works in the lobby area, nothing special but would stay again!!

This place was great, exactly like you'd expect. Great value with all needed amenities. Love the atmosphere with pool and bar in the back. Not much to do at night around Perissa so chillin out there is ideal. They have 2 computers that were clutch for future bookings as well. I'd recommend!

This is the third time i have sayed at this hostel and it never disappoints! They are just steps away from the beach, the rooms are nice and the guy at the front desk is very nice and so helpful. They also have a nice pool and pool bar and a great common area. Would come back again!

It was a great hostel, it was everything we were asking for. The staff was so kind with us, the help us renting a car, we book some activities with them and everything was well organized.

• 10th Sep 2014