Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

Pleasant staff, easily accessible location (by bus), and t time I come across dorms that had a lockers large enough to fit my bag (45L fit easily, along with ukelele-sized guitar and full days pack). Great place, I left for a night then cancanme back again.

Very nice place, great atmosphere and staff very very friendly. We had an amazing time!

Great location by the beach, nice pool with bar for an afternoon frappe, good kitchenette so we could buy cheese and meat for sandwiches to cut down costs on lunches while out exploring. At first our room was above the pool/bar which was very noisy at night, but we asked for a room change and the staff did this for us the very next day. They helped us with free laundry services, booking tours & ATVs, and getting to and from the ferry port (free shuttle) Great experience! Already miss it!

it was seriously very nice place, everything people, the beach...I'm just gonna say that if I come back again to santorini this is the place I'm gonna choice for sure :)

Great value for money considering it's right on the beach, and they offer free pickup from the airport! Good atmosphere meeting new people in the main lobby and pool/bar area. Only complaint is that the room smelled mouldy

I loved the location and staff, both were perfect! Staff is very helpful with any questions or problems you may have! My only complaint is the room I was put in was very damp and smelled musty. So damp the floors stayed wet, and we found mold in the bathroom and in the kitchenette area. If the room wouldn't have had these issues, I would give it a perfect rating.

Anny Studios is a charming little hostel, and very good value. It is minutes from the beach and many cafes and restaurants. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It has a lovely atmosphere and the facilities are excellent.

• 5th May 2015

It was a good place in Santorini right on the beach. The rooms were really damp feeling. For instance all of my cloths that were in my bag, even the once I didn't take out of my locker were damp and the place smelt like mildew. But it has a great POOL and bar. Can rent cars and mopeds. But wifi doesn't work in rooms. But being right on the beach was good and many food places to get food/ drink and feline on beach chairs.

Great area... Great place... Very helpful. Don't forget to bring your divers license and def rent a scooter To really enjoy the island. i would recommend.

The bathrooms were really dirty. Buhe staff, locatuin and atmosphere was great!

• 24th Apr 2015

Great people, great staff, great location, great vibes, great places. Recommended.

This location is nice, with a great hiking trail to Ancient Thera. Unfortunately, since it's close to the ocean, the room was always damp and kind of humid. Blankets and sheets definitely smelled mildew-y, and stuff took way longer to dry.

I thought the location was great; right across from the black beach. The only real problem I had with the hostel is that the rooms were extremely damp. It wasn't that humid while we were there but the rooms, including the sheets always had a damp feel to them. It wasn't the best feeling. But other than that the place was fine.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hostel! Super cute and great price!

What a fun place to stay. Awesome staff and a very social place to meet lots of other travellers. Right on the beach and very easy to find.

Friendly staff and great value! Close to bus station to easily get downtown

STAY HERE!!! The staff was literally so accommodating it was ridiculous. We had bad weather and all our ferries got cancelled, and they made sure we had a place to stay. Great atmosphere with a young crowd, pools, and they let you get pretty rowdy with everyone. Spotty wifi and not drinkable water from faucet, but otherwise a absolute blast. If you're in college, this is the place to be! Thanks Anny Studio's staff! - Kyle and his group of 12

希腊的住宿普遍便宜,相应地期望值不能太高...

This hostel was the first I've ever stayed in! It was right by the beach, close to all the necessary things to get around the island but it wasn't in the super touristy part of Santorini. It has a pool and bar. Private rooms and wifi was generally good. The staff was very helpful. Our first and second nights we booked a dorm style room, but there was a large group of younger guests who were very loud and they moved us to a private room for our comfort at the price of a dorm! It was awesome!

Buy water, the water on santorini isn't potable.

View all Santorini Apartments