Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

Really nice place to stay, right on the beach, has pool and bar. Great staff, highly recommend it

Most helpful staff. I sprained my ankle while travelling to santorini, the staff took care of me and adjusted my room so that I could be more comfortable. 50 m from the beach. could not say anything bad about Annys studios.

Weird staff. bad wifi. Disgusting bathrooms. Thought it was hell until I decided to move to Oia and stay in a hostel there. THAT place made this one look like a fancy hotel in comparison. Seems like most places in santorini are sort of bad so I guess this place isn't horrible in comparison to the others.

The hostel had exactly what I was looking for, and all for a good price. Do not go there expecting to meet many people, go there to have a relaxing night!

It was nice that there was a pool but the hostel was hard to find when I first arrived. Rooms weren't that clean especially the bathroom/shower. I also left something there and emailed an hour after I left and never got a response which is slightly annoying. Wifi only in the lounge/by the pool.

Fantastic place! This is more like a resort than a hostel. A beautiful common bar / pool area to meet ppl.

The problems we faced was the bathroom smell that was not good and after the shower there was water all around. Th other problem was the speed of the internet, only worked close to the pool bar.

If your happy staying at this part of the island, Anny's will not disappoint. The staff are great and the rooms were clean. The wifi tends not to reach the room so well.

clean, lovely, big

go and stay in oia or fira here is 3O and FOURTY MİNUTE AwAY FROM VERY BEUİTUFUL places and there is no bus to go back perissa after OO:OO oclock at night . also the beach is quite dark and not seems beutiful for eye pleasure . bus is quite slow when you want to go oia or fira . you willl be quite tired after you go back to your accomodation place. ( oia and fira ) Dont forget :) oia iş the best one and then fira and then perrissa . from oia to fira 15 minute .

Perissa is the popular black beach of Santorini, Oia is the Sunset place and Fira is the main city,If you stay at Perissa you take the bus or you drive 15-20 min to go to Fira if someone stay at Fira and want to go to the beach 15-20 min by bus or drive to come at the beach ,then is easy to choose anybody the place want stay and spend more time. If you come at Santorini for 12 hours like you did and want to visit all island important places only can happen that if you rent an Helicopter :)

Very accommodating staff and great location just off Perissa Beach. Can't go wrong staying here.

Great pool, great bar, great overall atmosphere. Very helpful and the shuttle to/from the ferry made everything so easy. I would highly recommend Anny Studios to anyone traveling to Santorini!

This hostel was in a great location and the staff were really friendly and helpful. It was great to have a pool and they were very flexible when we wanted to stay an extra night.

• 11th Aug 2014

This was the hostel with the most helpful staff - they gave great recommendations. Anny's studio's is right next to the beach, and there are loads of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area. Word of advice - if you choose an 8-bed room, the small bathroom will get very dirty very quickly!

The staff at Annys goes above and beyond for their guests. They were very helpful in telling us about Santorini aswell as arranging shuttles for us a couple times when they didn't have to! Really good atmosphere and just a stones throw away from Perissa Beach. Wifi isn't so great however.

Comfortable stay in a gorgeous location. Perissa beach is only a few steps away from Anny Studios, and there is an abundance of restaurants to choose from nearby. The front desk staff was also very friendly and helpful.

Enjoyed my stay here.Hostel has everything you need..pool,decent wifi and super close to beach and restaurants. Although not in the main town, I think it was good being closer to the beach. Rooms themselves were average..felt so though I was sleeping on springs rather than a mattress!Bathrooms were a bit ho-hum but usable.Was good to have large lockers in the room..made security easy. All in all,for the price, if you want to relax by the beach and stay somewhere cheap,here is your place!

Hire a quad to get around the island. The buses are the worst.

Only 25 min. from the capital Fira. Close to restaurants and most important very close to beach, there is also a pool but really who goes to Santorini to swim in a pool. Grocery store is just a short walk.

Anny Studios in Santorini, Greece, was no less than what I expected it to be for €20 a night, therefore I can't really complain much. I did, however, feel that I and my stuff were very safe; lockers are big and there is always someone at reception, which makes an early checkout a breeze. Staff are helpful, though not super friendly. WiFi didn't work in the rooms, but worked well in the common areas. Cleanliness was an issue and the towels and linens, though included in the price, were very old.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5