Anny Studios - Perissa Beach

Fabulous 1354 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1354 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

The staff were super friendly, welcoming, and helpful. I showed up hours ahead of their stated check in time but they set up an available so I could check in right away! The location is absolutely wonderful, right on the beautiful Perissa Beach! However, the area is a little far from Fira and Oia, the main towns on Santorini, as well as the ports and airport, but there is public transportation available and the man working the front desk was happy to help me figure it out!

11th Apr 2017

In a more rural area, which I liked a lot, but not near many things, you can easily rent an ATV though. Adonsi (probably saying his name wrong) was the main worker there that I interacted with and he is the nicest person I've met here in Europe. Asking how many day was and responding to my needs like they were his own! Great place to stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

Great stay, the staff was very helpful. Location is literally right on the beach and close to a bus station that can take you to the main town of Fira. Only complaint was that the Wifi wasn't that great and didn't work in the dorm that I was staying in. Otherwise, a great stay!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

Anny Studios is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at and made our vacation in Santorini so enjoyable. The location was ideal as we were a few steps away from the beach and amazing restaurants along the coast of the island. The room was clean and kept tidy our whole stay, it was perfect for the 3 of us. Anny Studio staff was so friendly and kind, they were always available to help and gave some great suggestions of things to keep us busy on a trip. One of our best stays, an easy 10/10!