Anny Studios - Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

Since I started to travel almost 1 year ago, this was one of the best places which I had opportunity to stay in. Excellent conditions, good atmosphere, perfect cleanliness, I stayed for 3 nights and everyday my bed was clean with new sheets and towels, something I do appreciate. Staff really friendly, helped as much as they could. The boss personally drove his car towards the port just to let me there in order to take the ferryboat on time. I definately recomend Anny Studios.

We stayed at Anny Studios for 3 nights. It is a good place if you primarily want to be at the beach while in Santorini. Lots of beach activities to do. It's about a 20min bus ride to Thira for €2.20. Staff were helpful and very nice. The only thing that was unfortunate was our ferry was 7am back to Athens so they didn't offer shuttle service as it was too early in the morning. The cab to the port was €20. With that aside, I would definitely recommend this place and go back if I had the chance!

• 10th Apr 2014

Great staff and great rooms. Highly recommended

A great place to stay with a nice clean room and helpful staff. A good location on the beach amongst all the restaurants. Would definetly stay again.

View all Santorini Apartments