Antalya Dantel Pension Reviews

Kilicarslan Mahallesi Zeytin Gecidi No:4, Antalya, Antalya, Turkey

NO NO NO...The worst experience ever!!!!! The manager there " Yaman" is a crook as we had made a simple mistake of booking for two beds in a room and it booked two rooms instead. Unfortunately I caught this mistake the next morning ,I asked Yaman about the mistake and he said its paid for already I told him there was a mistake on the booking and I was willing to pay for one night and if he could please refund my credit card, he said NO. I was shocked by his response. Poor customer service

• 17th Sep 2013

Room very small for the money, but cosy. No need for a wardrobe in such a small room. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast EXCELLENT.

What a lovely place to stay. We arrived around 8am after the nightbus and didn't think we'd be able to check in but the owner had made sure a room was ready for us upon arrival since we noted in our booking we'd be there early. Much appreciated after a tough night sleeping in a bus! The rooms are simple, clean and there is a nice courtyard. The breakfast is delicious,more substantial than your usual Turkish breakfast,with some hot meals. Owner was so warm and kind. Makes you feel right at home.

The location was extremely hard to find by car.

Loved this place, definitely rates on my top 5 of hostel I've ever stayed at! Owner was very sweet and gave excellent advice about local beaches. Would definitely choose here over other places in Antalya.

We really enjoyed staying in Dantel Pansion. The manager was really really nice and helped us with everything we needed. The old city of Antalya is also worth staying - nice neighbourhood with cute shops and a private beach just 5 minutes from the Pansion away (11 lira with sunbed and umbrella). You will have everything you need!

Yaman is a terrific host. Very friendly and laid back. The breakfast is a highlight - tasty omelette, coffee made to order, fantastic fruit and service.We would come back again.

We had a great escape at Antalya Dantel pension! Staff were very hepfull and kind. They hepl us a lot with our planning, we even rent a car with them and we were pleased. The room was pretty and clean. Breakfest was delicious. we were at 5 minute walking from a beautiful view of the mediteranné. Nous avons eu un très beau séjour chez Dentel Pension. Le personnel était vraiment gentil et nous a beaucoup aidé dans la planification de notre voyage. Les chambres: jolies et propres! MERCI :)

Good little place to stay in Antalya. Great staff, honest enough to tell me that a cab would be cheaper than their pick-up service! Breakfast was good, with fresh made omelets and your typical Turkish breakfast selection. Can be a bit hard to find on foot, so if you're walking here, make sure you enter from Hadrian's gate - makes for a straight shot, less chance of being lost. Overall, really nice little place!

Rooms were clean and staff very friendly. Close to some tourist sites like the tower and beautiful view from the rooftop.

Nothing to complain about. Really enjoyed our stay.

Very nice and welcoming pension. great location and value for money, very nice atmosphere, I would recommend this pension highly.

The owners were really helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is really beautiful, it's in a great location in Kaleici. Absolutely would go back.

• 18th May 2013

Location, rooms, stuff, terrace and breakfast are great! The best hostel I've been staying in!

We had a great stay. friendly staff, great location, great breakfast. Thanks for everything..

Awesome, beautiful, breakfast was great, rooftop terrace is beautiful.

• 22nd Apr 2013