Antalya Dantel Pension Reviews

Kilicarslan Mahallesi Zeytin Gecidi No:4, Antalya, Antalya, Turkey

accom is located inside kaleici old town and hence difficult to find. Room is clean and reasonably big.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Dantel is an excellent place to stay in Antalya. The staff and management are very helpful and prompt. They serve an excellent breakfast which is a delight to get every morning. The location is very good with restaurants , cafes and shops few minutes away as well as the private beache only 10 mins walking distance. I would highly recommend it anyone visiting Antalya.

Nice place. Good value for this price. Close to the beach and all main attractions. Very safe. Friendly host. I would definitely recommend this place.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Caution: beware when booking twin room. We assumed we would be getting room with 2 single beds like the photos provided, however ended up with room with a double bed and a fold out single couch fit for a child only. Same for the other pair in our group. Very unhelpful staff when we expressed our disappointment with this. Both rooms also stunk of cigarette smoke. Free breakfast barely lives up to the photos shown. Ok accommodation as a last resort but not worth the price charged.

I am rating this hostel so poorly because, well, it wasn't the hostel we stayed in. When we arrived to Antalya Dantel Pension, we were told all the rooms were full so we'd be staying somewhere else. No discount was offered, no heads up was given. Very unprofessional and frustrating because friends were staying at the actual location we thought we'd be staying in.

My daughters and I liked the place very much. The owner goes extra miles to have you a nice stay in the facilities.

Lovely, clean, modern rooms in a quiet location in the old city. Nice communal areas on the roof and in the courtyard. We wished we could stay longer. Would highly recommend this place to other travellers.

• 24th Jun 2014

We highly recommend this pension! Yaman is a wonderful, caring host. We arrived quite late due to a delayed flight, but Yaman had stayed awake to greet us and show us to the room. Our room was clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast is one of the best we've had in Turkey - we are STILL thinking about it! Our only wish is that we had stayed longer.

• 12th Jun 2014

Very nice place to stay, friendly staff and good food. If I went to Antalya again I'd book it.

Staff was amazing, so helpful and friendly. Location is ideal and at a walking distance from all the main attractions. Breakfast is amazing and homemade. Very nice terrace on the roof. I just loved my stay and will definitively come back!

• 28th May 2014