Antalya Hostel Abad Hotel Reviews

Kili�arslan Mah. Hesap�i Sok. No. 54, Kalei�i - Antalya, Antalya, Turkey

Very nice stay and helpful staff

Location was great right in the old part of Antalya were everything worthwhile is. Room was really small though and could barely fit our two suitcases next to the bed. Staff was super friendly and helpful and the breakfast in the hotel nearby very good.

Ok for one night. I would look elsewhere if you are staying for a few nights. We stayed for one night in a double with ensuite. It was pretty small and cramped - the toilet was squashed in so that I couldn't sit straight because it was hard against the wall in front.

Got severe food poisoning (salmonella) from the chicken burger I ordered there. Still fighting it and boy is it painful. I would never stay here again or recommended it because of this fact. If you are staying here DO NOT eat at the restaurant.