Antarctica Hostel Reviews

Calle Antartida Argentina 270, Tierra Del Fuego, Ushuaia, Argentina

Great staff... So helpful and kind. The location couldn't be better, in the heart of the city. Really liked to stay with you guys! Thanks! Alessandra from Brazil

very nice staff good location

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Israel

I want to take this hostel and the staff with me on the rest if my trip. Nothing is a problem. Cold outside in Ushuaia but super warm inside antartica. Stay here it's anazing.

The hostel is pretty and cozy. Staff are great, besides having a word to welcome the guests in many languages! Breakfast is also good, the best in Argentinian hostels I've been at so far. Loved it! When I come back to Ushuaia, I'll definitely stay here again!

The staff were excellent. They helped us plan our two days in Ushuaia and made various enquires with tour operators on our behalf. They were very knowledgeable and friendly. Hostel is well located to the port and main street.

We really enjoyed our stay here. There is a great common area where people congregate and you can chill or interact as you please. Fantastic atmosphere. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms and common areas were clean. Showers worked well and were hot. Wifi works well in common area. Breakfast was good for Argentina.

everyone that works here is super cool and willing to go out of their way to help you find your way in and around town, even if some of them are Independiente fans.

Great hostel in a good location, short walk to main street and also walking distance to the port. Rooms are basic with comfortable beds and huge lockers. Bathrooms were always clean, but set up is a bit strange- have to go outside, then walk through the common room and kitchen if your room is upstairs. Big breakfast available in the morning, with DIY eggs. Gabriel at the front desk was great, friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Lovely staff, comfortable, nice little bar and great location. Gabriel was really welcoming and helpful. Showers are past reception so not near the bedrooms but it doesn't really matter. Breakfast was good and they even got up early for us and made breakfast when we had an early bus.

The staff here make this hostel. Geritt can tell you about anything you want to do and is just about the best bar tender and hostel staff worker in the history or hostels!!! So sad to leave this hostel. Hostel owner is so energetic and helpful and knows any language spoken it seems!!! Breakfast was fantastic! Don't stay anywhere else in Ushauia there is no point, a fantastic hostel. My only comment to improve would be an age restriction in dorms :) keep it up guys, missing Antartica already!!

Nice hostel, worth to stay.

Great Hostel with great stuff...specially Gabriel who was really helpful with all information needed. I think the dorms could be upgraded a little bit but not a deal breaker. Definetely recommend this hostel.

Really enjoyed my stay and the staff were very helpful!

Hostel with a very good atmosphere. Location is perfect very close to the center so very convenient. Very accommodating staff, good details on activities... And nice local beers to taste!!!

The perfect hostel if you are in Ushuaia. Warm and comfortable dorms, warm and comfortable seating area and a great big kitchen. Really helpful staff - cant fault the place.

Staff was very friendly and professional. Will definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.