Antarctica Hostel Reviews

Calle Antartida Argentina 270, Tierra Del Fuego, Ushuaia, Argentina

This wasn't my first stay at the Antartica Hostel and hopefully it won't be the last. I love this hostel, the staff and the atmosphere. Great living room, big kitchen, breakfast ok, room are comfortable, great showers and great facilities. Internet is so so. I got to stay in a private room this time as well and they are very very nice too. Anyways, another great experience, hope to be back soon! Gracias!

Very nice common areas and has everything one might need during his/her stay. Staff extremely helpful. Great atmosphere. If you are in ushuaia don't miss it!

Really enjoyed my stay at Antartica. The hostel is kept spotlessly clean and there's a well equipped, large kitchen for cooking and hanging out in the evenings. The staff were on hand at all times to answer whatever question and book tours. Highly recommend this place!

Everything was awesome! Thank you so much for such a welcoming stay. One of my favorite hostels.

Super amazing hostel in Ushuaia. Convenient location, 2 blocks from San Martin, and 5 mins can reach to the port, the supermarket is just one block. The kitchen is one of the best! all things are there and easy to cook and nice place to make friends by food! Breakfast is nice, you can cook the raw eggs as whatever you like! The living room is cozy and nice place to hang out! The staff! they are the stars, can help you a lot in many ways! Loved so much!

I arrived at Antarctica Hostel in a panic because my luggage had not arrived and I was going on a three-week boat trip the next day. The staff were wonderful, not only making several phone calls on my behalf but also offering to lend me some old clothes for the trip, refusing my security deposit offered in return. Thankfully my luggage arrived at the last minute but these guys made a stressful day a lot easier to bear. They were also full of information on places to go and things to see.

Thanks for the frindly and helpfull way of talking. The offers in the kitchen are really good thanks for your flexibility! go on and have a good 2016!

Really enjoyed my stay at Antartica. It's the best hostel in Ushuaia, staff were friendly and helpful the whole time, has a good kitchen, where you can socialise with other travellers. Decent breakfast too, and enjoyed hanging out in the lounge area. Would happily return here and recommend it! :)

The staff was amazing helping me with a transportation problem that I had. The only bad thing about this hostel is that the bathroom is too far from the rooms, and you have to go through the kitchen, living room and the reception to get to the bathrooms.

Expensive in line with Ushuaia prices, but good value taking that into account! Great staff - good information and advice. Helpful and funny too! Good facilities - hot water without fail, decent breakfast with fresh bread, cereal, option to cook eggs and a selection of hot & cold drinks. Best thing was the atmosphere - great music, vibe and feel of this hostel!

Staff gave good recommendations for places to eat veggie food, boat trips and exchanging money but told me the last bus to the national park was at 12pm. I found out it was at 4pm! Would have made my visit planning much easier if I had known.

Staff were very helpful (booking taxis, suggesting restaurants, giving hiking advice), bathrooms were clean, breakfast was free and had good options (eggs available to make yourselves, etc.), good location that was super close to the main street (restaurants, tourist shops, stores, etc.) and the port, not the greatest neighborhood (or town, really, for that matter) but we never felt unsafe. Rooms were simple (we had a 6-bed dorm) with bunk beds, comfortable but glad I brought my own sleepsack

I really enjoyed my stay!

It was an amazing time and atmosphere. Thanks for everything!

All staff are very helpful and excellent. Wifi is strong

Great travelers hostel providing everything you want in a hostal. Only stayed 1 night but on a reccomendation from a well traveled friend who spent close to a week at Hostel Antarctica.

• 19th Nov 2015

Even though I only was there for 1 night, they were very welcoming when I returned for a few hours to drop my bag and helping me get a taxi. Much appreciated!

Nice hostel in Ushuaia, nice staff always available to help with information and tips. The hostel is quite expensive compared to the rest of Patagonia and the services it provides. though this is more related to Ushuaia than the hostel as such

Cosy, good kitchen and great playlists.

Simply one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere and the most amazing staff ever. Special thanks to Josefina and Gustavo, but everyone else was great too. Clean facilities, good location, and the best common room that I've ever encountered. I could literally almost live here.