Antarctica Hostel Reviews

Calle Antartida Argentina 270, Tierra Del Fuego, Ushuaia, Argentina

Lovely hostel with friendly staff. I'd like to stay here again!

super energic crew! tight place! I loved it!

Great breakfast, great showers, great staff!

Staff and atmosphere were the best! Only critique is that Internet didn't work at the bedroom.

We loved this place. Our private room was huge and warm and separate from the main space, yet just a few paces away. The main area has a lodgy feel and comfortable. They stored our bags for us as well and also had a kitchen that you were free to use. The staff was nice and answered our questions as to where to go and what to do.

Very helpful staff with good recommendations for activities! Nice atmosphere in hostel :)

Such a great place! Awesome breakfast, nice open common area. Everything was excellent, staff is super nice

Friendly and helpful staff. Really poor WiFi but otherwise nice hostel environment.

Nice hostel! Good staff really helpful ;) Highly recommended!

Wonderful atmosphere and super nice and helpful staff.

• 25th Mar 2015

The hostel was lovely. It had a vey warm and inviting atmosphere, like a home away from home. The staff were very kind and helpful. The rooms were comfortably warm and the lockers had enough space. I enjoyed my time there because this hostel promoted a cozy environment with plenty of lounge space, good music and large kitchen.

There is a good vibe and I liked the big lounge with the huge windows that provide a lot of light. Beds are good. There are big lockers in the rooms. The showers were hot, but I did not like the bathroom too much. It is a bit cramped and you have to dress in the communal area. There is no private space. I wish they'd have female dorms.

I wish I had known what a great place Ushuais was going to be and had stayed a few more days. The staff at Antartica are amazing and have a lot of knowledge about the area as well as Patagonia in general. It is really chill and a great place to come back to after a long day. It felt really safe and had a great kitchen for cooking in. The rooms are really warm at night on the second floor so I didn't even really use the comforter that was provided just a small throw that I brought from home.

This is definitely one of the better hostels in Ushuaia, with a great location and an amazingly friendly and helpful staff. The included breakfast and free laundry is a major plus, as are the large lockers in the rooms. Wifi was occasionally spotty but mostly good and rooms/beds were decent on comfort, and likely the one area they could most improve. Big, clean common bathrooms and a large and welcoming common area were much appreciated.

Decent hostel in a good location just off the main street. The staff was kind enough to save an important piece of mail for my arrival, and were friendly throughout. The mens bathroom is clean, big and spacious, although the womens seems way smaller. Kitchen is huge, but feels a bit unorganized and also the utensils are a bit dirty because they are so old. Common area is great to hangout, rooms are OK, but apart from lockers anyone can walk in. But, for the price you pay, a very good choice.

What an amazing experience. Everything from the staff to atmosphere exceeded expectations. Unbelievably easy to meet people, and going out into the city / nearby glaciers was incredible. You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay here - just try to book early as I saw quite a few people getting turned away due to it being booked solid.