Antarctica Hostel Reviews

Calle Antartida Argentina 270, Tierra Del Fuego, Ushuaia, Argentina

Good location, warm showers, helpful staff. Wifi unreliable, lacking a bit of atmosphere.

Aweosme Hostel to meet people from all around the world. It has plenty of room, it's close to downtown and there's a grossery store just one block away.

Nice hostel. Nice staff. Nice atmosphere.

Lovely hostel with friendly staff. I'd like to stay here again!

super energic crew! tight place! I loved it!

Great breakfast, great showers, great staff!

Staff and atmosphere were the best! Only critique is that Internet didn't work at the bedroom.

We loved this place. Our private room was huge and warm and separate from the main space, yet just a few paces away. The main area has a lodgy feel and comfortable. They stored our bags for us as well and also had a kitchen that you were free to use. The staff was nice and answered our questions as to where to go and what to do.

Very helpful staff with good recommendations for activities! Nice atmosphere in hostel :)

Such a great place! Awesome breakfast, nice open common area. Everything was excellent, staff is super nice

Friendly and helpful staff. Really poor WiFi but otherwise nice hostel environment.

Nice hostel! Good staff really helpful ;) Highly recommended!

Wonderful atmosphere and super nice and helpful staff.

• 25th Mar 2015

The hostel was lovely. It had a vey warm and inviting atmosphere, like a home away from home. The staff were very kind and helpful. The rooms were comfortably warm and the lockers had enough space. I enjoyed my time there because this hostel promoted a cozy environment with plenty of lounge space, good music and large kitchen.

There is a good vibe and I liked the big lounge with the huge windows that provide a lot of light. Beds are good. There are big lockers in the rooms. The showers were hot, but I did not like the bathroom too much. It is a bit cramped and you have to dress in the communal area. There is no private space. I wish they'd have female dorms.