Antarctica Hostel Reviews

Calle Antartida Argentina 270, Tierra Del Fuego, Ushuaia, Argentina

very nice staff good location

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Israel

I want to take this hostel and the staff with me on the rest if my trip. Nothing is a problem. Cold outside in Ushuaia but super warm inside antartica. Stay here it's anazing.

The hostel is pretty and cozy. Staff are great, besides having a word to welcome the guests in many languages! Breakfast is also good, the best in Argentinian hostels I've been at so far. Loved it! When I come back to Ushuaia, I'll definitely stay here again!

The staff were excellent. They helped us plan our two days in Ushuaia and made various enquires with tour operators on our behalf. They were very knowledgeable and friendly. Hostel is well located to the port and main street.

1 2 Next » last »