Antarctica Hostel Reviews

Calle Antartida Argentina 270, Tierra Del Fuego, Ushuaia, Argentina

Cosy, good kitchen and great playlists.

Simply one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere and the most amazing staff ever. Special thanks to Josefina and Gustavo, but everyone else was great too. Clean facilities, good location, and the best common room that I've ever encountered. I could literally almost live here.

Good play to stay. The staff is very committed. I recommend.

• 27th Oct 2015

Great hostel - would definitely recommend to stay here. The staff were great and very accommodating!

Good heart staffs, well maintainanced facilities, good location, warm rooms, quick launry service, everything was happy for me about this hostel. One sad thing is that I could do nothing due to heavy snow during the stay.

Great hostel. Atmosphere is great, met a lot of people, common area is great. Rooms are ok. Showers could be better, hot water does not last for more than 15 min.

1 2 Next » last »