Antares Hostel Reviews

5 Avenue Thiers, 06000, Nice, France

Clean, quiet, great location. Wifi cuts in and out a bit, but not a big problem. Only problem I had was that I got bitten quite a bit by something.. It is a bit confusing because the rooms are very clean. Perhaps something in the blanket? Altogether I would recommend this hostel.

It is very nice hostel. It is close to train station nice ville that is an important property. The stuff are very good and helpful, especially Teodora is very helpful . The room is warm and has own bathroom with hot water. I recommend to everyone this hostel...

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Turkey

If i had known if this place before i arrived in Nice, i would have booked myself into this hostel instead of the hotel i checked in Massena...That means i would have saved myself 25 euros × 4 days...Well, we win some and we loose some. Such is life...I most def will recommend my friends coming to Nice on a budget to book here...

• 26th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

Had a really great stay at Antares Hostel - everything was perfect - really clean, warm room and great hot shower! You can also use the kitchen facilities while you stay and these are very efficient. The staff were really helpful with any information I needed and spoke various languages. Excellent location just across from the main train station - I couldn't have asked for better than this and I will visit again.

Antares was a pretty decent hostel as far as hostels go. Located right across the road from the Gare and right next to a supermarket was pretty convenient for late night food runs (shops open til midnight). The lady at reception, who's name escapes me (she was Romanian) was the friendliest hostel receptionist I have ever met. She always was down for a chat. There was a daily cleaning service. Towels were changed each day. Only pitfall, the internet was shocking. Even on the second floor.

Very clean, the staff are very friendly and helpful about giving directions around Nice. Beds are comfortabe. Wi-fi needs improving as it frequently disconnects. Other than that: great.

• 4th Jan 2016

Wifi doesn't work properly. Except for internet, this is an amazing hostel. Very helpful and cordial staff. Thank you Antares!

I had a nice stay in Atares hostel. 15 minutes to the beach, and it's just in front of Nice Ville train station. Location is really perfect! Security was also good, there are lockers beneath the beds. Perhaps the only problem is the noise that can be easily heard through the walls, specially when you want to sleep.

It is a Hotel in which some rooms were adapted to accommodate more people. The atmosphere is poor with no common room. The staff was a guy who wasn't happy in providing any information. It is very near to the train station but 15-20 minutes walk to the closest beach. If you are travelling alone and searching for meeting people, it is not the best option.

Most pain free Check in and Check out. Security good. Free towels. Good cleanliness. Great kitchen and free basic breakfast which they don't advertise. Good value for the money.

It's my first time to visit Nice. Nice is a really beautiful city. The Antares Hotel made me like Nice more. Antares Hotel have not only friendly staff, but also perfect location and good room cleanliness. If I go Nice again, Antares Hotel will be my first choice. Ps: thank you Diana ~ ^o^ By your friendly service ,I had really good time in my Nice trip.

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Taiwan

Excellent hôtel , excellent stay !!

I went to Nice in the low season, so the hostel was pretty empty. Shortly after check in, I was upgraded to a better room without the price being affected. Overall a great stay, the facilities are very good and clean and the location in front of the train station couldn't be better.

Got upgraded to a 4 bed dorm. Free breakfast, excellent staff! Will definitely reccomend.

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • India

Nice place, got upgraded to private room, just very very quiet, but that's understandable.

Reasonable price, decent room and exceptional staff. They don't have breakfast included or the possibility to buy some breakfast, but quite a lovely surprise to find coffee, milk, tea, cereals, bread&butter&gem offered for free every morning. So no complain about a poor breakfast since all this is offered... The kitchen was nice and tidy. The only down side would be that the computers downstairs in the chill-out room are out of service, still wifi available if you have your own PC.

• 20th Nov 2015

Loved this hostel. Really convenient location. Staff very professional and courteous.

• 20th Nov 2015

Great value for money. Highly recommend.

The breakfast is too poor

This hostel is very close to the station - literally 2 minutes walk. Although you cannot find the "hostel atmosphere", the propery was clean and well-maintained. Overall quite satisfied.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7