Antares Hostel Reviews

5 Avenue Thiers, 06000, Nice, France

Really great hostel, lovely bathroom and bedrooms that are kept very clean. I stayed at Hostel Antares as a very last minute stay in Nice, as I had to take a train out from there the next morning. Had a really good time here, staff was friendly and fluent in Englishand, the receceptionist girl showed me all the good places to go! ;) Kitchen, internet room and Wi-Fi for free...coffee offered by the staff early in the morning. The price is very low for the location... so I strongly recommend!!!

Me and my girlfriend stay in Antares every time we stay in Nice. She lives an hour away from Nice, on a year-abroad, so I come to visit once a month for 3-4 nights. Every time I have come over so far, we have stayed in Nice two nights, meaning I have stayed in hotel Antares six times now in the last 4 months. It's in a brilliant location right next to the train-station and a 10 minute walk from the beach. The staff are very friendly and the value for money is very good. A must stay. A hotel!

• 17th Jan 2015

helpful staff - Djamal was instrumental in helping me find my way to the main bus station. Perfect location and facilities.

The room is clean and the wifi did work well.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • China

it was nice stay here..just a gloomy atmosphere but it's not hostel fault. Maybe i will return to this instead of the night closing from 2am to 6am! Near the station and not so far from the beach it's in a good position! buffet was free and delicious

better than thought ! just 1 minute walking from the railway station. The staffs are nice and offered free wine and snack. We paid fees for a dorm of 6 females, but we actually lived in a dorm of 4 female with a bathroom, surprised about that. And most important, it's very clean and quite!

It was really near to the Nice station and was so easy to find. The staff is also nice and they even have a kitchen for cooking so its perfect for those who're on a budget like us. A matter to point here though is that they used cages instead of a locker in the dorms which is quite big and my padlock couldn't fit with it. And the cages are stuffed under the bed which is quite tight to pull out to use it in the first place.

Loved our stay here. The staff was helpful, and we even got a private room but with the price of a 6 bed female dorm! Would definitely consider staying here again next time we're at Nice.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Great hostel! They upgraded us to have our own private room with an ensuite due to low season which meant we spent hostel prices for pretty much a hotel room! Good location right next to the train station and almost on the main road. Very clean. Not much of a social party place but was a great stay.

Good location by the train station and public parking if you have a car. Lots of restaurants around and neighbor of an awesome grocery store. Not a huge fan of the neighborhood but all right. Some staff friendlier than others. Great price when booked through HW. Elevator great. Hotel like. Was great for us as a couple. Would go again.

The sign said Hotel and.. this is a hotel but you pay as it was a hostel. Great location just one minutes walk from the train station. You really got value for your money here, great place!

Wondreful staff - helpful, speaking several languages Great location - next to the main train station in the 'centre ville' and walking distance to 'old Nice', the beach and other attractions. Plenty of choice as far as restaurants go, or one can use the kitchen (and fridge) with supermarkets 2 minutes away. I had a wonderful stay. Really worth your buck,

I wouldn't stay here again.

Location wise it was good - close to the train station. The wifi was down the whole 3 days I was there

• 25th Oct 2014

BED BUGS!!!!!! EVERYWHERE :(((

• 17th Oct 2014

It's a nice hostel, near to the station but also you are at the beach and the oldtown within a 10 min walk. Very clean! Some special offers like free wine or pasta!

My stay was great here! Everything about this hostel was perfect, and the facilities were more than i expected. Just fantastic. And the staff was super friendly as well.

• 15th Oct 2014

Surprising good. Was a bit apprehensive due to some reviews I had read about this place but it was actually fine. Really close to Nice Ville station. Easy walk to beach. We stayed in a private double room with our own bathroom. Was clean. Room smelt like smoke when we got there but opened the window and soon got rid of that. The bed was comfy and no wild parties that I could hear. Main complaint would be the badly laid flooring which made it noisy to walk about room. Overall very happy

• 14th Oct 2014

best money value

good hostel..good location..lots of party vibe..Nice Aureliane on the front desk.. try and stay in a room of the 2nd floor upwards Will go back for sure!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6