Antares Hostel Reviews

5 Avenue Thiers, 06000, Nice, France

The sign said Hotel and.. this is a hotel but you pay as it was a hostel. Great location just one minutes walk from the train station. You really got value for your money here, great place!

Wondreful staff - helpful, speaking several languages Great location - next to the main train station in the 'centre ville' and walking distance to 'old Nice', the beach and other attractions. Plenty of choice as far as restaurants go, or one can use the kitchen (and fridge) with supermarkets 2 minutes away. I had a wonderful stay. Really worth your buck,

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Romania

I wouldn't stay here again.

Location wise it was good - close to the train station. The wifi was down the whole 3 days I was there

• 25th Oct 2014

BED BUGS!!!!!! EVERYWHERE :(((

• 17th Oct 2014

It's a nice hostel, near to the station but also you are at the beach and the oldtown within a 10 min walk. Very clean! Some special offers like free wine or pasta!

My stay was great here! Everything about this hostel was perfect, and the facilities were more than i expected. Just fantastic. And the staff was super friendly as well.

• 15th Oct 2014

Surprising good. Was a bit apprehensive due to some reviews I had read about this place but it was actually fine. Really close to Nice Ville station. Easy walk to beach. We stayed in a private double room with our own bathroom. Was clean. Room smelt like smoke when we got there but opened the window and soon got rid of that. The bed was comfy and no wild parties that I could hear. Main complaint would be the badly laid flooring which made it noisy to walk about room. Overall very happy

• 14th Oct 2014

best money value

good hostel..good location..lots of party vibe..Nice Aureliane on the front desk.. try and stay in a room of the 2nd floor upwards Will go back for sure!

My friend and I found this to be a functional and pleasant hostel to stay in. The cooking facilities were good and the wifi connection was excellent throughout the entire building - not something I've found in that many places in Europe! Not much of a buzz in the shared areas but still friendly enough. Very close to the train station - an excellent location!

Nice hostel, located really close to the station; so a visit to Cannes and Monaco are easy. Only downside is that the internet only works in the reception area and not in the rooms.

The hostel is very close to the train station and people are nice there, also they have free drink at night for people staying there to know each other.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • China

Awesome location! Near the train station and next to a supermarket and just a few doors away from our favorite Asian restaurant in Nice! Wifi was a bit weak but usable. Free towels and very clean bathrooms! Air-conds that we can control!

Not the best in Nice but Antares is ok. It has a big kitchen with all stuff to cook. Common area and the terrace was also good. You can reach wifi connection anywhere in hostel. Free wine and chips after 7pm. But the hostel rooms are so small to breath, without windows (only roof windows they have). Bathrooms were also small and smell bad sometimes. Lockers are not easy-to-use, under the bunk beds. But anyway, good hostel for overnight a few nights. Don't wait too much comfort ;)

Amazing staff. Good location. Kitchen and living area. Should have a recycling bin in the kitchen, please.

Staff where great :)) only spent one night there, but enjoyed our time. Close to the train station and the Main Street of nice. Allowed us to leave our bags there till 9pm after check out. Was convenient.

Overall nice hostel. I only stayed for 1 night to catch a morning train. Very close to the train station. Clean en suite bathroom. Only problem I had was I stayed in a 5 bed mix room, but there were only 4 lockers. So I had to keep everything on me. But for one night it wasn't that big of a deal. Overall I would recommend.

Very nice hostel, the location near the train stadion wasn't the best but the hostel facilities made up for it. I didn't mind the walk to the centre but there's also a tram that goes right next the hostel. Very easy to meet people in the kitchen/hang out area. I'd definitely recommend staying here!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Finland

It's a very good place with great location only a few meters to the train station, public transportation and airport shuttle. Staff very friendly and rooms were cleaned everyday. Great value for the money

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7