Antares Hostel Reviews

5 Avenue Thiers, 06000, Nice, France

I have stayed here a few times and each time the staff have been very friendly and welcoming. Location is also great as across the road from Nice train station. Value for money with near by facilities and close to main shopping street. Airport bus stop also close by.

Antares has been the BEST and most luxurious hostel I've every stayed in. We paid around 15-16 euros per night for 3 nights & the facilities we could avail of at that price were incredible: a private, clean room including WC & a shower room, towels, soaps for the 3 of us, the staff was EXTREMELY helpful & co-operative, they had arranged for free aperitifs, snacks for all guests, we could use the computers at no extra cost. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here!

I loved this hostel. The amazing atmosphere with all the country flags and the friendly staff was the icing on the cake - especially Diana, so nice receptioniste! Very kind, she helped me with their free city maps and she showed me all the good attractions. Really good hostel! I strongly recommend!

I was very satisfied with this hostel. The staffs were really kind, nice and friendly. I will probably stay there if I go to Nice again. Thank you!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Very friendly and helpful staff and the quality of accommodation was high. Cleaned every day and offers kitchen facilites, coffee in the morning etc. Perfect base for visiting the rest of the French Riviera as it's right opposite the train station. We were very lucky to find this hostel!

• 14th Feb 2015

Great hostel! After I made my reservation in a dorm-room for 8, my friend was in town. The girl on reception upgraded us to have our own private room thus giving us a hotel room for a price of a bed in dorm! Good location right next to the train station as well. Plus in the evening they organised a party with free alchool and snacs so we could meet a lot of nice people staying in the hostel ! Definitely recommended ! PS the reception girl was the nicest staff I met so far in hotels/hostels !

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Russia

I take a vacation for two nights (13-15 Feb 2015) in Nice. It's very easy to fine the hotel, it's very close to train station. Staffs're very kind and help me to fulfill my request. I really recommend this hotel

This hostel was an amazing value for the money paid. At the time of arrival, my 7 friends and I, who had originally booked an 8-person room, were offered two 4-person rooms free of additional charge. The hostel also provided free food and drinks, which was a great opportunity to meet people staying there from all around the world. The location of the hostel was also incredible, as it was right across from a train station and close to many restaurants. The staff were also extremely accommodating.

• 13th Feb 2015

Only issue was the wifi connection

• 12th Feb 2015

I had a great time staying at Antares hostel. Staff makes the hostel.The rooms were lovely, I have been upgraded with no charge.and the staff really makes this place a happy place to stay! The blond receptionist goes out of her way to remember my name and make me welcome. I Will definitely stay here again!!! She organized also every weekend a free apperitif with free wine, chips and another little things which was wonderfull, because I had time to make new friends. NO bad things to say....

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hostel for 4 nights, the staff here were extremely friendly and willing to help in any way. Good location, across road from train station and short (15) min or so walk to the beach. There is a mini super market next door which is helpful. Would recommend.

I think that they should include breakfast but everything was good and the location is just perfect 😉

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Great location, close to the beach, major tourist attractions, shopping district. Plenty of restaurants and supermarkets around. Wonderful staff.

i was veay haapy to stay the hotel

There is no place to keep your stuff from being stolen other than one small cage that can be used by just one person! My towel was taken from the bathroom by the staff and not put back in the room. Besides that, the staff was helpful... not really kind but helpful.

Really great hostel, lovely bathroom and bedrooms that are kept very clean. I stayed at Hostel Antares as a very last minute stay in Nice, as I had to take a train out from there the next morning. Had a really good time here, staff was friendly and fluent in Englishand, the receceptionist girl showed me all the good places to go! ;) Kitchen, internet room and Wi-Fi for free...coffee offered by the staff early in the morning. The price is very low for the location... so I strongly recommend!!!

I had a beautiful room and a lovely stay in Nice. The gentleman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that the bedding smelled very strongly of smoke. As a non-smoker, I found it very off-putting. Otherwise, loved my stay!

Me and my girlfriend stay in Antares every time we stay in Nice. She lives an hour away from Nice, on a year-abroad, so I come to visit once a month for 3-4 nights. Every time I have come over so far, we have stayed in Nice two nights, meaning I have stayed in hotel Antares six times now in the last 4 months. It's in a brilliant location right next to the train-station and a 10 minute walk from the beach. The staff are very friendly and the value for money is very good. A must stay. A hotel!

• 17th Jan 2015

A value for money hotel located close to the train station in Nice.

Good hostel with great kitchen facilities but no atmosphere whatsoever, although this was probably due to my visit in low season.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5