Antares Hostel Reviews

5 Avenue Thiers, 06000, Nice, France

Hostel Antares was the best thing in Nice. It's easy to find and it's easy to get somewhere from there. The entrance area makes you feel welcome. The staff was very friendly, thanks Diana! My room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. Toilet and shower were in the room and also very clean. Very close to the station. Good kitchen space. Would recommend.

• 17th Mar 2015

V nice location just 2 min walk from nice vile! Clean room and hv towel for each bed!! V nice staffs and the reception borrow me an umbrella when it is rain!! Hot water, nice wifi! Best choice in Nice!

Very nice staff, took time to chat a bit upon arrival and always very service minded and helpful. Very well equipped hostel, good clean kitchen, large social spaces and basically everything you could ask for in a hostel.

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Does the job. Friendly staff, decent location.

Greaty place to stay, tidy, clean, and staff really nice and accomadating. could do with a common area to socialize

I have stayed here a few times and each time the staff have been very friendly and welcoming. Location is also great as across the road from Nice train station. Value for money with near by facilities and close to main shopping street. Airport bus stop also close by.

Antares has been the BEST and most luxurious hostel I've every stayed in. We paid around 15-16 euros per night for 3 nights & the facilities we could avail of at that price were incredible: a private, clean room including WC & a shower room, towels, soaps for the 3 of us, the staff was EXTREMELY helpful & co-operative, they had arranged for free aperitifs, snacks for all guests, we could use the computers at no extra cost. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here!

I loved this hostel. The amazing atmosphere with all the country flags and the friendly staff was the icing on the cake - especially Diana, so nice receptioniste! Very kind, she helped me with their free city maps and she showed me all the good attractions. Really good hostel! I strongly recommend!

I was very satisfied with this hostel. The staffs were really kind, nice and friendly. I will probably stay there if I go to Nice again. Thank you!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Very friendly and helpful staff and the quality of accommodation was high. Cleaned every day and offers kitchen facilites, coffee in the morning etc. Perfect base for visiting the rest of the French Riviera as it's right opposite the train station. We were very lucky to find this hostel!

• 14th Feb 2015

Great hostel! After I made my reservation in a dorm-room for 8, my friend was in town. The girl on reception upgraded us to have our own private room thus giving us a hotel room for a price of a bed in dorm! Good location right next to the train station as well. Plus in the evening they organised a party with free alchool and snacs so we could meet a lot of nice people staying in the hostel ! Definitely recommended ! PS the reception girl was the nicest staff I met so far in hotels/hostels !

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Russia

I take a vacation for two nights (13-15 Feb 2015) in Nice. It's very easy to fine the hotel, it's very close to train station. Staffs're very kind and help me to fulfill my request. I really recommend this hotel

This hostel was an amazing value for the money paid. At the time of arrival, my 7 friends and I, who had originally booked an 8-person room, were offered two 4-person rooms free of additional charge. The hostel also provided free food and drinks, which was a great opportunity to meet people staying there from all around the world. The location of the hostel was also incredible, as it was right across from a train station and close to many restaurants. The staff were also extremely accommodating.

• 13th Feb 2015

Only issue was the wifi connection

• 12th Feb 2015

I had a great time staying at Antares hostel. Staff makes the hostel.The rooms were lovely, I have been upgraded with no charge.and the staff really makes this place a happy place to stay! The blond receptionist goes out of her way to remember my name and make me welcome. I Will definitely stay here again!!! She organized also every weekend a free apperitif with free wine, chips and another little things which was wonderfull, because I had time to make new friends. NO bad things to say....

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hostel for 4 nights, the staff here were extremely friendly and willing to help in any way. Good location, across road from train station and short (15) min or so walk to the beach. There is a mini super market next door which is helpful. Would recommend.

I think that they should include breakfast but everything was good and the location is just perfect 😉

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Great location, close to the beach, major tourist attractions, shopping district. Plenty of restaurants and supermarkets around. Wonderful staff.

i was veay haapy to stay the hotel

There is no place to keep your stuff from being stolen other than one small cage that can be used by just one person! My towel was taken from the bathroom by the staff and not put back in the room. Besides that, the staff was helpful... not really kind but helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3