Directions to Ante Portas
Map & Directions
You will find me in the center of an historic district of Salzburg, in a nice and safe residential area, close to the city center.
- Conveniently reachable via the motorway A1, with easy access to the Salzburg airport, to the Central Railway Station Salzburg, the Football-Stadium, to various shopping centers and venues as the Salzburg Congress, the MGC (Salzburg Mode- und Eventcenter) and the exhibition center.
Arrival by car:
- Coming from direction Vienna or Munich on the motorway A1 you take the exit Salzburg-Nord following the signs Salzburg-Zentrum (city center).
- At the first trafific lights after the railway-underpass turn left direction Gnigl. At the following traffic lights turn right to the Ziegeleistrasse.
- Follow the Ziegeleistrasse until you reach another railway-underpass, after this you turn left into the Warwitzstrasse.
- After approx. 200 m turn right into the Bachstrasse, after approx. 800 m at the traffic lights you turn right into the Linzer-Bundesstrasse and after approx. 160 m you are before the gates ANTE PORTAS (Linzer-Bundesstrasse 49).
Driving time from exit motorway: approx. 6min. / 4 km
Arrival by plane:
- If you want the easiest way, take a taxi. Driving time from the airport: approx. 12 min. / 10 km
If you rent a car at the airport you take the motorway A1 direction Vienna. After approx. 6 km you take the exit Salzburg Nord and follow the steps of the above description- Arrival by car-
Driving time from the airport: approx. 12 min. / 10 km
Public busses, they are the busses no. 2 and 20 departing from the bus-terminal at the airport which will bring you to me.
Arrival by rail:
- You arrive at the Main Railway station Salzburg (Hauptbahnhof Salzburg). In front of the station building you will find the bus terminal from where several busses go into direction Gnigl.