Antico Capon Reviews

Dorsoduro 3004/B, Venice, Italy

I got placed across the plazza in another building. There was no wifi in this building at all. No lockers in the rooms. I was only okay with it because I was alone in the room. Location wise, it's really close to bars and the plaza setting, which is bad for sleeping because people were yelling until 4am. Venice is a small enough city that you don't need to be right next to that scene for it to be accessible.

The owner of the hostel was extremely welcoming and very flexible with our group size. It is located in a square of restaurants and bars that makes it easy to find something to do! I highly recommend it!

• 7th Nov 2014

Great location that is close to the train station and buses. The place overall felt a little dirty and the bathrooms smelled bad. Also for being a hostel was no way of meeting other people unless you stayed in the same room as them. A little expensive

Staff is very friendly and helpful, and location is perfect for people traveling by train.

The location is very nice.15 minutes walk from Roma square,not so difficult.It attached to a square but not so noisy.The only oneproblem is a smell of toilet....It has bad smell.However the room is clean and tidy.I would stay again. ローマ広場から徒歩15分程度、広場に面していて住所さえ分かっていれば比較的見つけ易いです。トイレの匂いがひどかったのが残念ですが(たぶん下水の問題)、お部屋は綺麗でとても快適でした。

Great staff, amazing location, facilities were amazing for a hostel. Very good price for Venice. No kitchen, common rooms or lockers but there was not need.

This hostel was one of the worst one that I have stayed. Firstly it was so expensive compared to the room they gave. There were neither towels nor a shampoo and when we wanted towels from the stuff they said you have to give 2 euros per each. This is a hotel ! The room was smelling so bad and we couldn't sleep. There was no housekeeping.The room was very small and dirty most of the time. I think they should change something in their hotel.

Only stayed one night but it was nice. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The Ensuite shower was nice and the wifi worked fine. The location is great and the staff is friendly. Awesome gelato spot right around the corner called Il Doge.

• 5th Oct 2014

The man running this hostel was very friendly and we enjoyed chatting with him. The only downside to this place that his ping child was playing in the hallway right outsideour door early one morning (about 7am). Other than that I have no complaints. The hotel is on a square that seems to be very popular with students late at night but once we closed the windows the sound didn't bother us at all.

Elias is a true Champion and he made me laugh every time I spoke with him. Always remember you can go to Pizza School in Milano as a back up plan for life!!! Pleasant stay! Christopher A. Espinosa Sacramento, California

• 29th Sep 2014

The only real positive was the location. I got bed bugs, had no wifi until after 11pm, no hot water for two out of three nights and the room felt like a prison.

Right on the square, but more like a hotel, as is does not have a common room or kitchen. Could definitely use a reno, but for tgis price and position in Venice, it's pretty good.

• 15th Sep 2014

Ok place to stay in Venice. Had a hotel feel. I didn't meet any travellers but I did only stay one night in Venice.

Enjoyed my very brief stay at this hostel. Has a hole-in-the-wall feel, which I liked a lot. Clean, simple, and secure.

Very frendly staff ,clean room, It was nice staying there !!!!

• 27th Aug 2014

Nice place, a bit hidden though.. But overall it is a recommended place to stay if you are in Venice.

Not good at at all. But the City is nice

Good hostel not right in the middle if tourist area, but in an awesome square and just minutes walk from all the hustle. Clean rooms. Would stay again and recommend.

Really enjoyed my stay!! It is located a little away from the busy tourist centre so is very peaceful and quiet and nights

Hostel razoável ficando a faltar o ar condicionado, a ventoinha existente não foi o suficiente. Boa localização.

« first « Prev 1 2 3