7.7
Very Good 1,939 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 1,939 Total Reviews
Antico Capon Located at Dorsoduro 3004/B, , Venice.
Italy
Venice Dorsoduro 3004/B
77% 1939
45.4344937 12.3237848
    Rooms available

23rd Jun 2016
6.0

Aside from a great location, there's little good to say about this place...no common area, no kitchen, no lockers, no AC, no laundry, reception closes early, smelly washrooms, etc.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

It is a very accessible hotel in a city which is quite difficult to navigate. The room is petite but generally clean and got everything basic needed.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

The owner was so sweet and you can contact him at anytime using what's up. Central location and great rooms

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff, great location, and good value for money. Would stay here again!

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

Amazing place

5th Jun 2016
6.3

For being in the middle of Venice, it is not bad for the price. It wasn't particularly clean, the bathroom was a bit gross, as well as the floor and there were some hairs on my pillow. But it did include sheets and each room locked, but once in the room there was no where to lock up your stuff. However, only sharing with 3 or less people did allow me to talk to my roommates a bit and not feel too unsafe about my stuff. Very, very small bathroom and room, but everything in Venice is small.

• China, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

It is near the center, about 20 minutes' walk to Piazza San Marco. And about 10 minutes' walk to the people mover station in Piazzale Roma. I stayed there for 3 nights. The second day I came back from two islands, I found my daily cleansers and skin care products that I put on a desk near another two people's beds were missing, but I got them back from the manager the day after. I think this place is worth of the money.

2nd Jun 2016

This place was a great value for Venice. We were right in the middle of a square with a bunch of restaurants and bars. The owner was funny and helpful, and immediately helped me plan my departure by saying I could leave my luggage for 2 euros. The last day it began raining and flooding and the owner had rain boots I could borrow which were much needed! Rooms were secure so I felt comfortable leaving my stuff out. Would stay here again. Felt very homey. Got a great nights sleep.

31st May 2016

Amazing location - right next to a piazza with multiple bars and restaurants. It is also centrally located so you can walk anywhere in Venice from here. The owner is a nice, accomodating and friendly man.

30th May 2016
6.6

The issue with the hostel is that the manager overbooked our room. We booked 4 males in a 4 person dorm with 4 beds, and when we arrived (~13:00) we were given 2 private rooms with one full sized bed in each room (so 2 beds for 4 males). When we raised concerns, he said that he already booked 3 girls in the 4 bed dorm. We ended up putting 1 friend in the 4 person dorm, 1 friend in his own room, and a twin sized bed was put on the ground in the other private room along with the full sized bed.