Antigallican Hotel Reviews

428 Woolwich Road, London, England

Chose this place because it's close to the O2 and I had a concert to go to. I started to figure out my way around so I decided to stay an extra 5 nights which was no problem. Bathrooms cleaned every morning. First bed was a bit springy but I changed rooms when I decided to stay longer

We were pleasantly surprised by the facilities and the helpfulness of the staff. We felt very safe, especially in an 8 person mixed dormitory, and we definitely appreciated having separate bathrooms for men and women!! It was the best hostel experience of our group and also in a great location a few feet from the train station. It was also very nice to have a kitchen available for our use--saved us a bunch of money in London for sure!

• 13th Mar 2014

big rooms, clean toilets, heaters inside every room. the atmosphere is not like a hostel...

We had a great stay! Staff was VERY kind!

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

This was my first time staying at a dormitory so naturally I was quite nervous. All my fears were put to rest as soon as I arrived! Helpful staff in both the adjacent bar and reception, great security, clean rooms and bathroom. I'd highly recommend this hostel if you are attending an event at the O2, as I was. The location is amazing for the price!

• 5th Mar 2014

Average service, but I don't think it was worth the price.

The directions could perhaps havebp been better.We found the overland train from Charing Cross to be a much better way to go,faster,less Long changes. However the staff was exceptionally helpful,one member even running after us when he found a faster way of traveling for us,all staff were very friendly and helpful,would love to stay again

I had a wonderful time staying at the Hostel. The staff were amazing, I would like to say a big Thank you to the receptionist John for his kindness and people skills. I would also like to Thank Titan for his kindness and attitude. The building is kept immaculately clean and fresh by the housekeeping staff. Antigallican has a lovely relaxing atmosphere and is organized completely professionally by all the staff. There are many facilities which makes the stay enjoyable for any visitor.

Nice place to stay clean and freindley staff great shared kitchen as it is large with everything in it, the only downers is that it is a bit far from the city centre and did cost us a bit going back an forth, in saying that there is a bus stop and train station just down the road, also the water pressure in the showers are terrible, all in all reasonable hostel experience

• 4th Dec 2013

All in all, quite acceptable, however it is too far away from the city center.

The room was a lot larger and cleaner than we thought it would be. The kitchen area was a little small for the size of the hostel, but it wasn't a problem.

very quite and nice

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Greece

This Hostel is great; there are a lot of good people and good staff ( the best is Josh...is a cool man) Cleans rooms and clean bathrooms. So nice.

Lovely staff, great value for money. Very close to the train station.

• 19th Oct 2013