The majority of the apartments are located on Szczepanski Square, however, a few are also available at other central locations of the city, including Kazimierz.
Our clients enjoy the comfort and space which the apartments provide. The apartments are beautifully furnished, with special attention paid to ensuring that original architectural elements of the apartments such as old wooden doors or original tile stoves are highlighted.
We offer a wide spectrum of trips to all corners of Malopolska and transport to and from Balice and Pyrzowice airports.
Would you like to rent a bike? Not a problem. Complimentary bikes are available at our reception for our guests for 1 euro per hour.
We offer various types of apartments: form cozy studios perfect for a couple, equipped with double bed, kitchen annex and bathroom, to spacious four bedroom apartments each with a large kitchen and living room. In these grand apartments you will also find two bathrooms.
- Linen and towels Included
- Free Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine for free laundry
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- No Lockout
- Taxes included in price
- Exchange library
- Iron/Ironing board
- Organized trips to Auschits, Wieliczka and many other places
- Help in organizing car rental and trips to most popular locations around Krakow
- 5 to 10% discount in various local restaurants in Krakow
- Buffet breakfast available (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (1 euro per hour)
- Luggage storage
Check-in is at 2pm and check-out is by 11am.