Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

We only had one night in Bucharest but really enjoyed our short time here. It was a really nice relaxing hostel and they kindly stored our bags before our evening flight

Very good location on the edge of downtown, simple but good breakfast. Hard to find staff on the reception desk, no maps or advices where to go where given whenI checked in, no sockets close to the beds.

Hostel was in a really good location and staff were really friendly and helpful. Loved the fact they provided you with lockers with a key so I had a safe place to store my stuff. Would recommend and stay again should I ever be back in Bucharest.

This was our favorite hostel say on the trip! It had everything we needed after a long trip from the States. The location was excellent and the room was air conditioned and clean. Great Experience overall.

Great location on the edge of the old town. Great breakfast. Be prepared for lots of stairs. The staff were friendly but never around (I couldn't find anybody when checking out). The beds were comfy. The bathrooms were a bit cramped. There are lockers but locks are a bit iffy (I had to get some pliers and fix mine). They didn't take into account the deposit that I paid and charged me the full amount. But I got a refund when I questioned it the next day. Check your bill.

Great hostel, great location with the old town just behind the hostel. Very clean, it also has an outside terrace, great free breakfast too.

Nice hostel really enjoyed my stay.

• 8th May 2015

great hostel

This hostel was one of the best I've stayed at. The facilities were all in great condition, the hostel was clean and very comfortable. The staff were also very helpful and friendly. The rooms were large and had enough sockets for everyone in them as well which is a great feature. The hostel was fairly busy when I was there but there was always space to sit and relax and there was no issue with noise. All in all a great place to stay in Central Bucharest!

Very friendly staff staff. The hostel is managed and decorated with a lot of dedication and makes one feel at home. The quality of this hostel is definitely higher than what can be expected from a standard hostel.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

The staff is super cool and the location is the best!!

Hi guest, We can thank you enough for those kind thoughts. We know about location and we are glad that our staff work it's appreciated with such a great words. Hoping to see you soon again, we wish you the safe travel further and all the best. Antique Team.. "gracias"

Great place to stay and the staff aren't bad (ha!). Dragos and Badica were good fun and very helpful. Thanks guys.

Dear valued guest We wish you the best and safe travel!!! You are now a part of the big Antique family. You are welcome back anytime, whenever your wish... Cheers!!

Fantastic hostel. Big clean fully equipped kitchen. Very very comfy bunks and mattresses. Good internet and relaxing vibe. The showers and bathrooms were always clean and always had hot water. Best, the staff were some of the best I've met and very helpful, very relaxed and very open to just sit around and talk. I'll be staying there next time I'm in Bucharest.

Dear Guest We can't thank you enough! Hoping to see you again, we wish you the best. Kind words made us fell alive, really!! AH Team