Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

As other reviews have stated, this is a top hostel. Definitely one of the newest and cleanest I've ever stayed in. Helpful staff and great location. Sets a standard for others to follow.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Very friendly staff and amazing room with balcony! Great location.

Great location, just around the corner from the Old Town. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Amenities were very clean. you would often see the staff cleaning the rooms and common areas. Large kitchen, nice breakfast and comfy large sofa in the common room and plenty of seating. I would very much recommend staying here if you are visiting Bucharest

• 21st Jun 2014

Really clean, seems only new hostel. It's right on the edge of the old town and easy to get to from the metro or where the bus drops you if you're coming from the airport. It's a bit of a walk from the train station though, so better to take the metro to/from there. Only issue was I booked a four-bed dorm and they put me in a six-bed one. But there were only two other people in there, so it didn't matter. Not sure if they have four-bed dorms anyway.

I think the hostel is quite new. They were building extra bits while I was there. It's super clean all the time and has a really nice kitchen and balconycommon room. The doors are quite big and there's good locker space. The beds are really comfortable too. Only issue I had was cold water one morning when I had a shower and I booked a four-bed door but was put in a six-bed dorm. I wasn't really bothered as there were only three other people in there anyway.

Very friendly staff, cheap and in a good location for cafés and bars in the old town. Would stay here again.

I couldn't be happier about this hostel. Amazingly helpful staff, and without a doubt the beat value for your money out of any hostel that I have been to anywhere in Europe. Brilliant location and nearly perfect set up. Loved it.

No mirrors in the room was such a pain...especially when sharing the bathroom! We also had trouble finding it at first but the hostel was clean and comfortable and I'd highly recommend it!

A lovely hostel with a great location in the old town. It can be a little noisy from the pubs.

• 26th May 2014

Great place to stay. A three story hostel right in the old town. A very short walk to Piata Uniri (for metro en airport bus). Absolutely clean, big rooms, comfy beds, great breakfast provided, common room, balcony with a view). The staff are so nice and willing to help. Would stay there again any time.

A fantastic hostel! Staff were great and very helpful. Even made sure that coffee was ready when I had to leave early before breakfast was served.

Excellent hostel with a great view, staff and facilities. Well worth the money for the service and facilities. It is in old town, close to all facilities and sites in the district for day out or night out.

The only problem we had with this hostel was that it advertised as having a kitchen but this only included a microwave and a kettle (no oven or hob/stove at all) and this was very disappointing as we wanted to cook for ourselves although we were told that they do normally have these facilities but the kitchen was being renovated. Apart from that it was a great, clean hostel in a great location with lovely staff and we would definitely stay again.

I really enjoyed my stay. Staff realy helpful. Thanks for the Pufuleti...

Konum olarak mukemmel bir yerde.duslar ve tuvaletler cok temiz.Carsaflar hergun degistirilmiyor.24 saat sicak su cay kahve imkani var. Kahvaltida peynir salam margarin ve kayisi receli veriyorlar. Tost ve ekmek kizartma makinesi var. Kahvaltiliklari siz dolabtan kendiniz aliyorsunuz.Sonra tabak ve bardaginizi yikayip yerine koyuyorsunuz. Yakininda carrefour var. İnternette fotolari biraz yaniltici. Calisanlar cok iyi.kalanlar gezme amacli geldigi icin ortam sakin.Bence kesinlikle kalinacak yer

Really liked the place, staff always available and clean environment.

I had a great time at Antique ! The staff is friendly and they were able to give me all the information i needed, perfect ultacentral location, my room was great and very clean!

The best location ever you can find in Bucharest. I came to Bucharest for just a few days and stayed for a month coz they made me feel like home. The hostel itself is cosy and clean. I'd recommend it.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Romania

Perfect location, beautiful decorated and awesome view from the balcony. I'll definitely recommend this place.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Romania

So good we stayed a second time, great location, staff, experience and hospitality .