Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

Great place to stay. A three story hostel right in the old town. A very short walk to Piata Uniri (for metro en airport bus). Absolutely clean, big rooms, comfy beds, great breakfast provided, common room, balcony with a view). The staff are so nice and willing to help. Would stay there again any time.

A fantastic hostel! Staff were great and very helpful. Even made sure that coffee was ready when I had to leave early before breakfast was served.

Excellent hostel with a great view, staff and facilities. Well worth the money for the service and facilities. It is in old town, close to all facilities and sites in the district for day out or night out.

The only problem we had with this hostel was that it advertised as having a kitchen but this only included a microwave and a kettle (no oven or hob/stove at all) and this was very disappointing as we wanted to cook for ourselves although we were told that they do normally have these facilities but the kitchen was being renovated. Apart from that it was a great, clean hostel in a great location with lovely staff and we would definitely stay again.

I really enjoyed my stay. Staff realy helpful. Thanks for the Pufuleti...

Konum olarak mukemmel bir yerde.duslar ve tuvaletler cok temiz.Carsaflar hergun degistirilmiyor.24 saat sicak su cay kahve imkani var. Kahvaltida peynir salam margarin ve kayisi receli veriyorlar. Tost ve ekmek kizartma makinesi var. Kahvaltiliklari siz dolabtan kendiniz aliyorsunuz.Sonra tabak ve bardaginizi yikayip yerine koyuyorsunuz. Yakininda carrefour var. İnternette fotolari biraz yaniltici. Calisanlar cok iyi.kalanlar gezme amacli geldigi icin ortam sakin.Bence kesinlikle kalinacak yer

Really liked the place, staff always available and clean environment.

I had a great time at Antique ! The staff is friendly and they were able to give me all the information i needed, perfect ultacentral location, my room was great and very clean!

The best location ever you can find in Bucharest. I came to Bucharest for just a few days and stayed for a month coz they made me feel like home. The hostel itself is cosy and clean. I'd recommend it.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Romania

Perfect location, beautiful decorated and awesome view from the balcony. I'll definitely recommend this place.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Romania

So good we stayed a second time, great location, staff, experience and hospitality .

Damn good! This place is the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. Very impressive and I never take the time to write reviews (which is kind of selfish)! The staff is an EXTREMELY nice Romanian couple who rents the building and has put a lot of dedication and personal pride in fixing it up. What a wonderful environment that feels like home right next to the Old Town. You will not find a more clean, beautifully decorated, upscale/comfortable place to stay at the price pt. Wonderful kitchen too.

• 19th Apr 2014

A good hostel in the center of Bucharest. A variety of staff gave us different service but overall helpful.

I liked it a lot! It was a little hard to find in the dark, don't trust Google Maps and where they say it's located, it's actually a couple blocks away from that.

Most of the things you find in this hostel is excellent. I mean, you simply don't get this kind of atmosphere and service with this price elsewhere. The location was more than perfect, it's located right in the central next to the old town, the gigantic Parliament Palace is just within short walking distance. The hostel has excellent breakfast too. The only thing I would say is the locker, it wasn't secure enough that it can be broken into easily. I have reflected that to the owner :)

This hostel was one of the best hostel I'm sure. So nice and clean, well facilitated (enough bath rooms, shower rooms, 24 hours hot shower), perfect location, Staff are so helpful and friendly. I had so much fun time here!! Thank you very much!

i enjoyed my stay at antique hostal very much-the owners are great and very accomodating-the beds were comfortable and the breakfasts were great

A wonderful experience indeed, this hostel is like a hotel except the price and its more personal with the owners taking a special interest in looking after their valued guests. The kitchen is packed with good food for our breakfast. There were high quality towels available at no extra costs. A great view from the balcony over the river and this historic city. i can not recommend this gem enough . and can not wait to get back to this very special place to stay, james in ireland.

The best hostel in Bucharest. Best location that you can have. Clean like heaven :)Best staff that you can imagine ,Filip ..the manager is really dedicated to the costumers.Breakfast is really good and free included.the best thing is was when i ask for laundry they he did it for free(thank you)Facilities are brand new and amazing. Thank you Antique Hostel .Konstantinos from Greece

Old Town perfect location...You can have everything there... The building is great,well organized and clean rooms,kitchen,bathrooms. I have noticed the staff,in my opinion they are very helpful and educated.. Breakfast they provided it can be a plus,the owners are very very helpful and eager to provide us with information about their city main attraction. I will be back,Thanks Bogdan indeed.

• 17th Mar 2014