Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

Best hostel I have stayed at in my 5 months of travel! Highly recommend this hostel!!! Playing settlers of catan and hanging out with the staff was my favorite part, hands down. Really down to earth staff who made the experience everything!

The best!!!

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Romania

The staff were super friendly and helpful and went out of their way for us more then once. The facilities were one of the best we have found in a hostel and we loved the country style kitchen. Also if you like Settlers of Catan, this is the place for you!

Had an excellent time at antique hostel. The staff Sergiu was beyond helpful in planning my trips and finding place. The facility was nice and very clean, location was perfect, and the atmosphere was cozy and lovely. I would recommend it to anyone and would stay here again when I come back!

The best hostel I ever was in. Really well located, with a very helpful and friendly staff.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Portugal

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel it had an awesome atmosphere and very friendly staff, it really made me feel at home. I will definitely come back it has clean beds and facilities and they will let you check in at any time if a bed is free. It is also in a great central location near all the nightlife and public transport.

Had a great stay here, the staff are very helpful and friendly, a lovely hostel. The only downside was a person who was knocking on the hostel door very loudly for 20 minutes in the middle of the night and none of the staff answered the door.Also make sure you catch the bus to the airport because arranging a taxi isn't reliable and we were told they can't be booked in advance.

• 24th Oct 2015

I arrived quite late but the hostel is located very central. It is just outside of Bucharest's main nightlife hub, and most of the sights are in walking distance. Price was very good. There are several common rooms and one of the balconies has view over the Palace of Parliament. All facilities you would want out of a hostel are present. Will stay here next time I'm in Romania.

dont usually write reviews- run by a bunch of legends. super friendly, like to have a drink with the guests and they even make food for you sometimes. good atmosphere, relaxed. got a balcony to smoke on right by the common room just too good. started learning backgammon here just a great time all round. clean toilets and bathrooms good beds .stayed longer than i thought vibes were good.i'd stay here again if i came back to Bucharest

Had a great time here! Staff are super fun, great common area and good atmosphere. Great kitchen, which is rare. Fun friday night pub crawl. Comfortable beds. Only complaint is wifi not being very strong in the common area and kitchen, but a minor complaint. Would definitely go back!

We enjoyed our stay at Antique hostel due to the hard working staff (especially Dragos!) working tirelessly to answer our questions about travelling Romania and things to do within Bucharest. The hostel was very good value for money considering the facilities, building and location.

I had very good time with so nice workers. If you are traveling alone, you will not feel alone in this hostel. Antique hostel is in very good location, it is in oldtown and you can reach everything easily. Everything is clean. You feel like home there. I would recommend you to stay there, if you go to Bucharest. I am sure if I go to Bucharest again, I will certainly stay there.

• 11th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

I had a great time in Bucharest! The staff at the hostel were helpful and friendly ! Ozi,Fanel,Arogos,Lavinia,and Mara were all awesome. Feel free to ask them anything about the city and they will be more than willing to help. I would stay there again.

The staff at Antique Hostel are so awesome! They were very helpful in recommending great restaurants, bars, clubs, and attractions. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere, and by far the cleanest kitchen I've ever seen in a hostel. Overall we had an excellent time staying here and were literally 2 minutes away from all the action in Old Town. Would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend this hostel to others! :)

Ain't be better!

We only stayed a night. Found the staff helpful, friendly and vigilant. The bed was comfortable, the shared spaces were good, the location was excellent. Ordering a cab for the airport was easy and reliable. Would recommend.

Beautifull people, beautifull building, great design, the most coziest hostel ever!! Clean and great staf.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Romania

Great hostel in a really good location. The rooms were modern and they had a large kitchen with every appliance you could need. Staff were really helpful, they gave us suggestions and also helped us with booking restaurants and transport. Would stay here again and recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Bucharest!

Staff was great! Very welcoming and helpful! Great kitchen amenities. Beautiful building!

• 8th Sep 2015

This is one of the best hostels I ever slept in! The staff was very helpful and friendly. They make it really easy to meet people and have a good time. We had a double private and it was a ballroom, and also located right in the middle of the centre. The only downpoint was the two showers that where shared in one space, for women not so comfortable.