Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

2 review. They have totally new european kitchen. spotless cleaning every day. nice soft toilet paper. Best hostel i ever stayed at.

Great hostel - friendly and helpful staff, central location, good breakfast and everything's spotless!

One of the best hostels we ever stayed in. The hostel opened only three months ago, everything is new and modern furnished. Great kitchen where you can cook and relax. Even free breakfast. The location is also great being directly at the old town with its buzzing nightlife and close to Piata Unirii palce etc. The staff is very friendly, everything is perfectly clean. The door buzzing, as other reviewers stated, is now changed. You get a key card and can enter any time on your own.

This was my second stay at this hostel, and I was so pleased to see the new keyless entry that has been installed. Thinking back through the many hostels that I've visited, this really is one of the best - made so by its excellent location and fantastic staff. I hope to be back soon.

An amazing new hostel in a great location. Nice rooms, beds, bathrooms and common area. Fantastic kitchen with a solid free breakfast. Friendly staff who genuinely want to make sure you have a good experience. Only drawback was the need to be buzzed into the building each time. This is the place to stay in Bucharest!

This hostel is amazing, great staff and unusually large variety of services (free laundry is a major plus). If you ever find yourself in Bucharest, you'd do well to stay at Antique.

Excellent place. Clean and the staff are great.

• 17th Dec 2013

Amazing hostel - only problem was that the staff didn't hear the door bell when we rang because they were cleaning - so really we couldn't complain! (just keep ringing it, they do come) The hostel is beautiful, very clean, and in a great location. We felt right at home straight away as the staff were so wonderful - good for a laugh and very helpful. We visited this hostel twice and would recommend to all! - Thank you so much!!!

Fantastic place to stay. The cleanest and most comfortable hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was so generous and accommodating. Such a good experience we went back to stay with them a second time!!

• 10th Dec 2013

This is an amazing hostel, the location is just perfect, breakfast is just perfect and really good beds as well :-) Thank you for everything!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! Very fun and friendly staff, and in the best location possible. I highly recommend going here!!!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff was very kind and friendly, and the rooms were clean and spacious. It is located a minute away from the most popular part of town for dining and nightlife. Upon arrival, the owner introduced me to other guests and ensured I felt comfortable there. Getting buzzed in at the door was a little inconvenient, but it was small compared to Antique's many benefits. I've stayed in countless hostels, but I think this is one of the best I have visited.

This was my first stay in a hostel and i must say i was highly impressed with the staff and also the pride that is taken in ensuring a great stay and a safe stay !!! must stay there again ! the beauty value and comfort i felt won't be matched again i'm sure !!!

Fantastic location.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Denmark

We had an amazing time in Antique hostel. The location is by far the best you can get. The old town is just around the corner, the parliament is 10mins walking distance. The staff is amazing and made us feel like home. The hostel has nice and comfy rooms and beds. The common area is cozy and the view from the balcony is breathtaking. Breakfast is great and the tea and coffee all day long saved us after long walking trips around the city. If you are staying in Bucharest this is the place to be

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best things about being in this hostel is that your in tune with the night life of the city, speaking from the perspective a young adult. It's very clean, very spacious and the staff is really nice and helpfull. The bathrooms are very nice and clean and the overall atmosphere gives you the impression that your accomodated in a small palace. Very pleased.

If you want to have an awesome and unique experience in Bucharest you have to think about one place and that for me was Antique Hostel. Why? Because the location its perfect for people who want to enjoy the nightlife in the Old Town which is 2 minutes walking or maybe if you want to go and visit the Palace of Parliament and other historical locations which are just near the hostel. The staff was very helpful and friendly and always available. P.S.: I already miss that delicious breakfast !!

Great hostel, so central, close to the airport bus stop, metro, and nightlife strip (0.5-3mins walk), but the hostel is quiet at night. The lounge and balcony view are very nice. The hostel is truly an antique, a grand house which was very clean and has many clean bathrooms. The breakfast is delicious, my bedroom (8bed) was spacious and warm, the staff are very friendly and will help you with local knowledge or whatever you need, thank you so much! I would definitely stay at Antique Hostel again

• 17th Nov 2013

Comfortable beds and excellent wifi. Only a short walk to the shops and the metro. The breakfast is good and the pot of coffee is an absolute blessing! Good warm showers, clean facilities and a well equipped kitchen. Was a bit tricky to find first time round however I understand they are getting a sign put up on the street front to fix this. I would definitely stay here again. Great if you're chasing a place to unwind in comfort without hurting the budget.

The best hostel i have ever stayed. Owners were so friendly. They talk to everyone and call names. Wifi is good. Bathroom was clean. They give you soap. You can use washing machine for free. Breakfast was nice. Even other guests were friendly. If you like party, you can enjoy with owners and other guests. Ofcourse you can take your own time as well. ブカレストにとまるならここでしょう。 オーナーは親切でいろいろな情報をくれます。 学生が長期滞在しているようですが彼等もとてもフレンドリーです