Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

The best hostel I have ever been in!!!! The staff are extremely helpful and they do an amazing job of keeping the place clean! I would definitely recommend this place and I hope to return sometime in the future :)

Awesome staff and awesome location! Only place I would stay in Bucharest.

great place, nice staff, super location, had an amazing time, pub crawl definetly worth going. will go back when around.

Hostel was good, some staff were better than others. Kitchen and terrace area were great and room was tidy and comfy beds. Lockers were good size too. Location excellent. Had air con, but since only had ONE controller for ALL rooms It got turned off rather than being able to adjust it at night. No loo paper in any toilets and was told to go look on another floor by staff rather than just giving me more to re stock the two floors I had checked already.

1 2 3 Next » last »