Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

This was our favorite hostel say on the trip! It had everything we needed after a long trip from the States. The location was excellent and the room was air conditioned and clean. Great Experience overall.

Great location on the edge of the old town. Great breakfast. Be prepared for lots of stairs. The staff were friendly but never around (I couldn't find anybody when checking out). The beds were comfy. The bathrooms were a bit cramped. There are lockers but locks are a bit iffy (I had to get some pliers and fix mine). They didn't take into account the deposit that I paid and charged me the full amount. But I got a refund when I questioned it the next day. Check your bill.

1 2 3 Next » last »