Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

Clean and comfortable environment.

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Romania

Super nice and helpful stuff! Beautiful house!

• 30th Jan 2016

Very helpfull staffstaff, great location!

Antique hostel...first of all I woud like to say that the receptionist Cristian is a very helpfully guy, he's totally the best and also Dragos and Lavinia.. I planned to stay 1 night but the atmosphere was fantastic so..I extend 2 more nights. I totally recomend this great hostel, probably the best in Bucharest.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Romania

The hostel is within throwing distance of the main bar/party district. It's ideal if you want to party, and it has a lively communal spirit and excellent communal areas to get to know other travellers. However, it is designed around an open central hallway and sounds travel throughout the floors, so it can be noisy. There are signs asking guests to be quiet after 11pm but these were largely ignored, especially on one night when revellers on an organised event finally went to bed at 5.30am.

I loved this hostel. I came for 3 days and stayed for 9. Lavinia, Dragos, and Paige are amazing, and you couldn't pick a better hostel. They make sure you are comfortable 100% of the time, and you feel relaxed just like you are at home. It is very well run, and the best hostel I have ever been to. Super chill, and awesome location right next to old town. When they take you out on the pub crawl they make sure you are having fun! Thank you so much for everything. Wish I could have stayed longer!

I planned on staying for a few days while trying to find an apartment, and stayed for two weeks because everyone was so nice and so fun. I made great friendships, had great times, and think of it like my home away from home.

• 15th Jan 2016

great use of rooms and lounges

(++): great location, nice receptionist (at least the one who I saw the first day), Good rate quality/price. Clean rooms, no smell, spacious shower. Hot water. Terrace (too cold to go out but in summer I guess it's perfect). (-): There's no always a receptionist and you have to wait till he/she comes. The room is small for 6 people (compared to other hostels). My locker was broken, and very small. The good ones are the big one under the bed but there were only 2 and were already taken.

Great hostel.

The staff was very friendly and helpful! I will stay here again!

• 14th Dec 2015

Awesome place. We enjoyed and connected pretty well. Friendliness all around. And also great location. Keep being awesome ! Lavinia you are awesome! Creţu you are cool! Dragoş you are amazing! Sergiu you are great !!

staff are amazing, friendly and helpful. facilities and clean, modern, beds are really comfortable. location is perfect for exploring old town right amongst all the good food and bars. lots of transport options close by. really reccomend this hostel . nice place to relax and meet people and enjoy a few drinks. i dont usually do pub crawls but this one was alot of fun:) thanks guys see you all next time!

• 7th Dec 2015

This is a magical place. I can't really think of anything negative to say about it (short of one hostel sleeper's snoring - but that was certainly not the responsibility of the glorious ANTIQUE HOSTEL's fantastic crew.) This is the host find of a lifetime & you'll feel you've found a home away from your own. The kitchen is fully equipped for those wishing to practice their cordon blue specialties and the welcome - both spiritual and physical - throughout the facility could not be bettered.

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Christian and the guys were the best -they're extremely friendly and helpful! They provided excellent recommendations and even looked up the trains we needed for a trip to Brasov. The hostel has clean bathrooms and a kitchen ready to prepare a feast. Loved the location too -right in the center of everything!

Best hostel ever. Great staff comfy beds! Definitely would recommend this place.

This is pne of the best places I´ve ever stayed, perfect location, awesome staff, very clean and great atmosphere, what else do you want...oh great cost benefit relation!. I will be back in summer so get ready!!

I felt very welcome and comfortable at the hostel. Staff were super friendly and helpful, going out of their way to ensure I had a good stay. My one piece of constructive feedback is to think about thicker curtains for the private room on the first floor. The street light outside is very bright and shines through the curtain making it harder to sleep well. This didn't affect my satisfaction of the stay overall though, keep doing what you are doing! You have the right formula!

Clean, great location, friendly staff!

Great would definitely recommend