Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

Most of the things you find in this hostel is excellent. I mean, you simply don't get this kind of atmosphere and service with this price elsewhere. The location was more than perfect, it's located right in the central next to the old town, the gigantic Parliament Palace is just within short walking distance. The hostel has excellent breakfast too. The only thing I would say is the locker, it wasn't secure enough that it can be broken into easily. I have reflected that to the owner :)

This hostel was one of the best hostel I'm sure. So nice and clean, well facilitated (enough bath rooms, shower rooms, 24 hours hot shower), perfect location, Staff are so helpful and friendly. I had so much fun time here!! Thank you very much!

i enjoyed my stay at antique hostal very much-the owners are great and very accomodating-the beds were comfortable and the breakfasts were great

A wonderful experience indeed, this hostel is like a hotel except the price and its more personal with the owners taking a special interest in looking after their valued guests. The kitchen is packed with good food for our breakfast. There were high quality towels available at no extra costs. A great view from the balcony over the river and this historic city. i can not recommend this gem enough . and can not wait to get back to this very special place to stay, james in ireland.

The best hostel in Bucharest. Best location that you can have. Clean like heaven :)Best staff that you can imagine ,Filip ..the manager is really dedicated to the costumers.Breakfast is really good and free included.the best thing is was when i ask for laundry they he did it for free(thank you)Facilities are brand new and amazing. Thank you Antique Hostel .Konstantinos from Greece

Old Town perfect location...You can have everything there... The building is great,well organized and clean rooms,kitchen,bathrooms. I have noticed the staff,in my opinion they are very helpful and educated.. Breakfast they provided it can be a plus,the owners are very very helpful and eager to provide us with information about their city main attraction. I will be back,Thanks Bogdan indeed.

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

More comfortable that your average hostel. Good central location, but was a bit hard to find with the small sign. Access to toasted sandwiches 24/7 was loved by a few a our group. Liked that it was a smaller hostel, made for a more relaxed stay. Could have done with keys to the locks for the under bed lockers...

I had an amazing time, great location and friendly staff! Highly recommend.

Clean with friendly staff. perfect location by old town and the bars. best breakfast and kitchen I've ever seen.

GREAT staff, nice breakfast, good location, a very nice hostel in every way!! Would recommend it definitely to others :)

awesome hostel, awesome location, would stay again A++

• 24th Feb 2014

The perfect hostel! Location most importantly great very close to the old town! Staff was great, hostel was very secure and clean!

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Bulgaria

we've had a very nice stay at antique hostel bucharest. good breakfast, nice romms, funny staff

Great place, very nice room. Awesome location, 2 minutes from the metro, 2 mins from piata unirii (city centre) , right around the corner from beautiful old Buc. The staff is super friendly, and the price is very good. If you need a place to stay in Buc, definetly choose this place.

• 14th Feb 2014

The location is just perfect. The common room is a little bit small and the night I stayed with all the staff there so there was not the perfect backpackers atmosphere, but the room was cozy and the balcony was really really nice. The breakfast was very good and the kitchen facilities amazing. Super clean.

Stay here! Excellent location, great staff, super clean and great facilities. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay :-)

I had a good night at Antique Hostel - the beds are giant and really comfy! Great friendly and very welcoming staff, clean sanitary facilities and basic but good breakfast (some juice would make it perfect!) I will definitely be back soon!

Loved my stay! Great hostel with wonderful staff. The owner goes out of his way to make you feel at home. In fact it felt more like I was staying at a friends house than a hostel. Very clean and tidy as well.

• 31st Jan 2014

my third stay in same hostel. Perfect

I stayed at first for 2 nights and then i booked for the rest of the time. The owners and the staff are absolutely fantastic. They will help you with your trips and stay. Location could not be any better, just 30m from the old town and action. The bus from the airport is just 100m away. Its the best hostel i ever stayed at and i have been in 100 countries and few more hostels.

« first « Prev 1 2 3