Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

great place, nice staff, super location, had an amazing time, pub crawl definetly worth going. will go back when around.

Hostel was good, some staff were better than others. Kitchen and terrace area were great and room was tidy and comfy beds. Lockers were good size too. Location excellent. Had air con, but since only had ONE controller for ALL rooms It got turned off rather than being able to adjust it at night. No loo paper in any toilets and was told to go look on another floor by staff rather than just giving me more to re stock the two floors I had checked already.

Great hostel. Location is perfect. Very clean. Staff is cool and very helpful. Only downside is if you're on the 4th floor there is no elevator. Overall one of my favorite hostels so far though, I'd stay here again for sure.

Weird bathroom, the shower was especially bizarre in shape. The pressure would be fine one second and turn to a trickle the next. The wifi was also very sketchy and would cut in and out.

The lockers were under the bed, but if you lifted the mattress of the bottom bed, you had access to them. The staff were nice, but it was hard to know who was working since all the staff hang out at the hostel. Still the place was very nice, well situated on the border of the old town and near the main transit stops.

Amazing location in the very cenre of Bucharest. The house is very beautiful and the hostel offers everything you need for a conmfotable stay. Very welcoming, uncomplicated and friendly staff ! I will definitely return there during my next trip to Bucharest!

• 26th Jul 2015

I stay four nights,including breakfast. In two mornings I get breakfast, but in third morning I had to woke up the staff at brekfast time and ask for it. One guy went out and bought some ingrediants. Fourth morning the same; no breakfast and the staff were sleeping. When I woke them up they just rudly said: Ne rules, no more breakfast. One guy was peevish most of the time. He seemed to be jealous of the remote control, he kept it in his pocket, so no air condition most of the time.

Good hostel, excellent staff who were both helpful and friendly. Very secure with locks on the dorm doors and big lockers available with padlocks. Comfortable beds and good hot showers. Excellent breakfast with plenty of options and a large table where you can easily meet other guests. Very convenient location close to a subway station and right next to several attractions and bars/restaurants. Definitely worth staying.

Great location and facilities. We had an issue with keys opening up other lockers in the dorm room. A great outdoor area and very friendly staff.

the best hostel in romania

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Romania

Wicked hostel, great atmosphere facilities were good and it is in a great location. Common room couch really comfy too! Had good fun.

Super friendly staff, perfect location right at the city center and very clean rooms and facilities! The perfect hostel for a stay in Bucharest, would totally recommend it!

Very clean with good facilities. Lovely place to stay

v. clean and VERY comfortable beds, staff are helpful and fun, the location is right in the city centre just but just far enough away from the noise of the old town/ party district.- the hostel also has a nice terrace area where most people chilled out while I was there, great for getting to know fellow travellers. had a great time, would definitely stay there again, highly recommended

We only had one night in Bucharest but really enjoyed our short time here. It was a really nice relaxing hostel and they kindly stored our bags before our evening flight

Very good location on the edge of downtown, simple but good breakfast. Hard to find staff on the reception desk, no maps or advices where to go where given whenI checked in, no sockets close to the beds.

Hostel was in a really good location and staff were really friendly and helpful. Loved the fact they provided you with lockers with a key so I had a safe place to store my stuff. Would recommend and stay again should I ever be back in Bucharest.

This was our favorite hostel say on the trip! It had everything we needed after a long trip from the States. The location was excellent and the room was air conditioned and clean. Great Experience overall.

Great location on the edge of the old town. Great breakfast. Be prepared for lots of stairs. The staff were friendly but never around (I couldn't find anybody when checking out). The beds were comfy. The bathrooms were a bit cramped. There are lockers but locks are a bit iffy (I had to get some pliers and fix mine). They didn't take into account the deposit that I paid and charged me the full amount. But I got a refund when I questioned it the next day. Check your bill.

Great hostel, great location with the old town just behind the hostel. Very clean, it also has an outside terrace, great free breakfast too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7