Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Cool and VERY helpful staff. Breakfast was excellent.

Nothing too exciting on any front, but it does the job.

Awesome staff, nice conditions and it is located just in the city center. I will go back again for sure.

Antique Hostel was an AMAZING place to stay. I had a great time, met amazing people, and would absolutely go again. The staff were kind, helpful, and fun people to be around. I went alone and was worried about spending the whole time on my own, instead I made great friends (some of which may come to visit me). The common room is a great place to hang out and meet people from all over the world. The actual location of the hostel is in a perfect place for sight seeing and bar hopping! Have fun!!

• 7th Nov 2014

The only reason I gave a lower score for Security is because they were out of keys for the luggage lockers the night I stayed. It wasn't an issue for me, but it could be for someone who actually needed to use their locker.

Cuando llegamos había gente durmiendo en nuestra cama por un fallo del hostal.

This place is great, the guys there are very helpful and easy to get on with. Easy to find, clean and has a few common areas

I have stayed at Antique Hostel ,before earlier this year just after they openrd. I got personal care and attention from the owner and his wife and had looked forward to my recent visit again , As before things could not be any better and they remembered me as from last March and welcomed me as the Irish man. Regards, James in Ireland and Bulgaria.

I thought the directions weren't clear and couldn't find the hostel. I called to ask for directions and the person told me, "It is easy to find! Is it my fault you can't use google maps?!" Not the best welcome, sort of like the directions.

Staff were unhelpful right from the start, when I asked about locker facilities (which they said on Hostelworld were available) one staff member lied right to my face and told me they had lost all the keys to the lockers, then the next day saw another staff member showing a guest how to use the under bed lockers; staff were also never at the desk when needed, I had to go and find them if I needed something. Facilities were ok, breakfast was pathetic, would not stay here again

Un hostel espectacular por el servicio que da, la amabilidad de su staff, limpieza y ubicación en la ciudad. Lo mejor de todo es que cuenta con personal multilingüe, por lo que pude en hablar español y tambien practicar inglés con ellos. Lo recomiendo totalmente. Lo único que mejoraría son las indicaciones de cómo llegar al hostel desde la estación de tren, (Gara de Nord) que están mal señaladas en la pág. web. Deben indicar el metro a tomar y dónde bajarse.

Absolutely nothing to say. Maybe one of the best hostel I have ever seen/been!

Sehr gut hat mir die Terasse gefallen . Zimmer war ok (ziemlich viele Stufen). Vorallem die Lage des Hostels ist top. Schade, dass Dartsscheibe nicht funktioniert hat bzw. es nicht noch andere Möglichkeiten wie zB. Tischtennis gegeben hat.

Clean cheap close I all the Old Town facilities. Staff always on internet. Breakfast would have been okay if had time to eat it. Noisy in the morning and dorms are mixed!

• 6th Oct 2014

I had such a great time staying here. The staff in general--especially Badica and Marius--were just so helpful and enjoyable of people to get to know. 10/10 would come back here again to sit on their amazing veranda.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Incredibly good value for money great breakfast great atmosphere simply the best! Don't hesitate to book it! !!!

My friend and I really had a great time at Antique Hostel. First of all, the staff are the best in any hostel I've stayed. They're super friendly, flexible (we had to change plans a few times), and very open to show you around. The building was really cool; one balcony with a view of the river and another terrace where there were always people chilin' and drinking. Also, Marius was super helpful and a fun guy to talk to.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Amazing place! Everything is just perfect: staff: Dragos, Ionut, Marius and Bogdan are very professional and chilled out. The location is great, place is spotlessly clean. Large number of well equipped bathrooms makes you never wait for taking a shower/using a toilet. Rooms are spacious beds comfy linen clean and fresh. No issues with wifi. All common areas especially terrace are comfy and functional. Perfect for meeting other backpackers. Thanks guys, see you again soon hopefully!

Friendly staff, good location. Could do with a bit more bedding rather than just a sheet.

Didn't like the fact no keys for room anyone can and does walk into room. Only in there for 20 mins and 4 people walked into the wrong room. The guy on reception is very helpful. Breakfast room is small. A stone throw away from bars. Avoid sleeping on 1st floor on weekend if ur hoping for some sleep

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6