Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

great hostel

Very friendly staff staff. The hostel is managed and decorated with a lot of dedication and makes one feel at home. The quality of this hostel is definitely higher than what can be expected from a standard hostel.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

The staff is super cool and the location is the best!!

Hi guest, We can thank you enough for those kind thoughts. We know about location and we are glad that our staff work it's appreciated with such a great words. Hoping to see you soon again, we wish you the safe travel further and all the best. Antique Team.. "gracias"

Great place to stay and the staff aren't bad (ha!). Dragos and Badica were good fun and very helpful. Thanks guys.

Dear valued guest We wish you the best and safe travel!!! You are now a part of the big Antique family. You are welcome back anytime, whenever your wish... Cheers!!

Fantastic hostel. Big clean fully equipped kitchen. Very very comfy bunks and mattresses. Good internet and relaxing vibe. The showers and bathrooms were always clean and always had hot water. Best, the staff were some of the best I've met and very helpful, very relaxed and very open to just sit around and talk. I'll be staying there next time I'm in Bucharest.

Dear Guest We can't thank you enough! Hoping to see you again, we wish you the best. Kind words made us fell alive, really!! AH Team

O Hostel é bem organizado e limpo! As camas são muito confortáveis! O café da manhã fica disponível na geladeira da cozinha e você prepara seu próprio café, omelete ou o ué quiser. O único problema é relacionado aos chuveiros! São vários no mesmo banheiro e as vezes só fechados por uma cortininha!! E por acaso, quando fui, fazia pelo menos 14 graus negativos na cidade e o chuveiro esfriou no meio do banho e não voltou mais! Recomendo mesmo assim!!!!

• 31st Dec 2014

Not so easy to find it in Bucharest

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Great location at the Old Town, Metro station close by, building is in good shape, well equipped kitchen, spacious rooms with sturdy bunk beds and under bed lockers, showers are hot, shower doors are fragile but cover well, the staff was polite, easy going and really helpful, we had a joyful NYE programme. Definitely recommend to stay here!

I had a really nice time there! Location is perfect, 2 min away from the old town and you have everything you need around you. The staff was great, helpful guys! Awesome atmosphere, definitely comming back!!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Romania

Great atmosphere, delicious breakfeast , and the staff was the best, they helped me out a lot. Best place in bucharest!

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Man oh man, what a great hostel! I have stayed in many hostels over my 9 months of travelling so far, and this one tops it all. Staff = great! Facilities = Great & Clean! Position = great! The layout is good, kitchen good and yeah man just had such a good feeling to it! Much love to guys from South Africa!

We stayed here for two nights during a weekend break with a mate of mine. We could not of asked for a better place. Location is perfect, the place was very clean, the staff were excellent and the general atmosphere was very relaxed. I would stay here again with no problem. The organised pub crawl was also great Craic.

• 5th Dec 2014

Overall this hostel was amazing. Our locker was broken and there were tons of stairs but it didn't matter because the location and atmosphere were great! The couch in the living room is so comfy and the breakfast has eggs! Plus we did the pub crawl which was super fun with cool people. Definitely a great stay!

Super. En plein centre ville

Definitely the most disorganised hostel I've been to. I paid for a room that was occupied when I got there. They decided to put us in another room and separate one person from the rest. Staff blamed the system, which I wonder if exists, for messing up the reservations. The girl in reception took a while to find the keys (no electronic lock) and when we tried them and it didn't work, they said we couldn't have a key because we were sharing a room with other people. Towels are not free like said.

Super au centre ville petit déjeuner inclus le top

Hostal con perfecta ubicacion a pasos de la plaza en donde puedes encontrar todo lo que buscas. Si bien el staff es joven, no se preocupan mucho de los huespedes y trabajan bajo la actitud de "hagalo usted mismo". Tan solo Alda Iza hace que uno se sienta en casa ya que se preocupa de integrar a todos y cada uno de los huespedes creando un ambiente grato y agradable (Muchas gracias por todo!). Los otros del staff discuten en rumano en frente a los huespedes haciendo del ambiente un poco incomodo

excellent service!!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Cool and VERY helpful staff. Breakfast was excellent.

Nothing too exciting on any front, but it does the job.