Antique Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Str. Splaiul Independentei no.2A, Sector 3,030099, Bucharest, Romania

Awesome hostel. Brand new, great kitchen, great rooms, great social areas! This place was absolutely fantastic! The entire staff was great, especially the bald guy! He was always cracking jokes, and making sure everyone felt welcome. The entire staff was knowledgable and kind! Location was awesome, easy to find, and in a great part of the city. I would definitly stay again.

Really helpful & knowledgeable staff. V.comfortable beds, good showers, good breakfast (have never been given eggs to cook as pleased in a hostel before), good wifi. Stayed an extra 2 nights.

Awesome hostel with incredibly friendly staff and a great location right next to the Old Town. Excellent facilities and the outdoor terrace is great to chill on. Would definitely stay here again.

• 14th Jul 2014

Fantastic rooms, great location, slightly odd shower layout.

After worldly traveled family of five and our fair share of bad hostels, this place was a refreshing find. The staff's attitude and energy was outstanding and memorable. Helena's warm smile was consistently infectious. Everything was exceptionally clean and the rooms were truly lovely. Not to mention the beautiful view on the terrace. Thank you, Antique Hostel, for your warmth and hospitality. You've got it goin' on :)

• 4th Jul 2014

I actually cannot fault this hostel. Nicest hostel i've probably ever stayed in. Really friendly staff. Excellent location. My only tip is to ask for help when using the washing machine. But that's just me being an idiot ;)

Great staff! Very helpful and great location!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Quite possibly the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. It was better than many a hotel I have stayed in, and I would definitely recommend it!

Under bed lockers can be opened by simply pushing the door down

Great hostel to stay at in Bucharest. Good location, nice staff and cool atmosphere :)

Excellent in every category! Awesome breakfest, location, informative staff etc. Would definetely come back if visiting Bukarest again!

As other reviews have stated, this is a top hostel. Definitely one of the newest and cleanest I've ever stayed in. Helpful staff and great location. Sets a standard for others to follow.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Very friendly staff and amazing room with balcony! Great location.

Great location, just around the corner from the Old Town. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Amenities were very clean. you would often see the staff cleaning the rooms and common areas. Large kitchen, nice breakfast and comfy large sofa in the common room and plenty of seating. I would very much recommend staying here if you are visiting Bucharest

• 21st Jun 2014

Really clean, seems only new hostel. It's right on the edge of the old town and easy to get to from the metro or where the bus drops you if you're coming from the airport. It's a bit of a walk from the train station though, so better to take the metro to/from there. Only issue was I booked a four-bed dorm and they put me in a six-bed one. But there were only two other people in there, so it didn't matter. Not sure if they have four-bed dorms anyway.

I think the hostel is quite new. They were building extra bits while I was there. It's super clean all the time and has a really nice kitchen and balconycommon room. The doors are quite big and there's good locker space. The beds are really comfortable too. Only issue I had was cold water one morning when I had a shower and I booked a four-bed door but was put in a six-bed dorm. I wasn't really bothered as there were only three other people in there anyway.

Very friendly staff, cheap and in a good location for cafés and bars in the old town. Would stay here again.

I couldn't be happier about this hostel. Amazingly helpful staff, and without a doubt the beat value for your money out of any hostel that I have been to anywhere in Europe. Brilliant location and nearly perfect set up. Loved it.

No mirrors in the room was such a pain...especially when sharing the bathroom! We also had trouble finding it at first but the hostel was clean and comfortable and I'd highly recommend it!

A lovely hostel with a great location in the old town. It can be a little noisy from the pubs.

• 26th May 2014