Antony's Home Reviews

Troitskaya 45, Odessa, Ukraine

I'll just say that I absolutely LOVED spending my week-long holiday in Odessa at Anthony's Home. The owner Antonia, was as sweet and as helpful as could be. The hostel itself was ridiculously gorgeous and I could not have chosen a better place to stay. I only wish that I could have stayed even longer. It was like a home to me. I'll definitely keep this place on my list of favorite hostels! Thanks so much!

• 30th Dec 2013

This place was good, central location, the lady who own the place is verry cool! The only thing was the cleanliness of the kitchen... But anyway, it was a good place! We recommand this hostel!

We all enjoyed staying in hostel! Definitely going to come back on our next trip to Odessa :D greetings for the neighbour

View all Odessa Bed and Breakfasts