Antwerp Backpackers Hostel

Superb 1534 Total Reviews
Superb 1534 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at, the staff were all incredibly friendly and enthusiastic about the city. On both nights I stayed I was up chatting with the staff and other travellers well past midnight which was an incredible amount of fun. I honestly couldn't recommend it any more.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Mar 2017
8.0

This place is great, friendly staff, cute bar and really nice cosy feel and decoration. However if you only have a short trip I might reconsider purely because of the location. I was only here for one night so it was a bit too far from the center and I felt a bit rushed. Great place for a longer trip though if you want to relax and put some roots down!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2017

Bloody good time. Staff were amazing, met some really great people, would definitely recommend!!!!!

23rd Mar 2017
7.7

At first i didn't like the location . it is not in perfect location for a one or two night stay in the city but also it is easy to access the center . It was cold during the night ant the system just worked from 9 pm to 11 pm .the staff are very kind and helpful. That was not a bad experience but in comparison with the hostels i stayed in europe it is very average.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
10th Mar 2017

great hostel, great location, great facilities, great staff! highly recommended!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

Fantastic experience ! I really enjoyed my stay here, great local tips at check-in made my stay very time effective, loved the atmosphere in the hostel, especially the Belgian Beers and conversations at the bar ! Definitely will stay here again next time in Antwerp !

19th Dec 2016

My stay at abhostel has argueably been the best hostel experience I have ever had! The place has a great, comfortable atmosphere, the staff is super friendly, and the beds are surprisingly comfortable. The owners are easy to have a casual chat with, and the location is within easy walking distance of the center. Would highly recommend!

18th Dec 2016

Really amazing hostel! The only real let down is the location, it is a bit out the way of the main stuff, but it gives you a more genuine experience of Antwerp I think. From what I read about the other hostels they were pretty bad and in this hostel they have thought about pretty much everything you want. Wifi and breakfast are great! Atmosphere and entertainment are good! Great kitchen and lounge. Lockers, plugs by the bed! One of the better hostels Ive stayed in

• amykccooper
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

Our favourite hostel so far and we have been traveling around 6 months.. great, super friendly staff who were very knowledgeable about the area. Relaxed atmosphere. Fantastic self catering facilities. Comfortable beds. It was pretty quiet when we stayed but we enjoyed chatting to the staff and relaxing. Wish we stayed longer.

• Rammenstein
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the AB hostel. The staffs were so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is the best and the owner even made us pancakes fro breakfast and we had a chat with him talking about travels and experiences. I would definitely recommend and stay here again if I am in Antwerp again. The beds are comfortable and location is good too and closer to many supermarkets and eateries.

BiG ThAnks! We also think our breakfast is the best! Yes, Greg loves to make pancakes while talking about travel experiences :) We also love our local, hip location! We hope to see you soon again! Happy Holidays! Xb