Antwerp Backpackers Hostel

9.2
Superb 1517 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

Fantastic experience ! I really enjoyed my stay here, great local tips at check-in made my stay very time effective, loved the atmosphere in the hostel, especially the Belgian Beers and conversations at the bar ! Definitely will stay here again next time in Antwerp !

19th Dec 2016

My stay at abhostel has argueably been the best hostel experience I have ever had! The place has a great, comfortable atmosphere, the staff is super friendly, and the beds are surprisingly comfortable. The owners are easy to have a casual chat with, and the location is within easy walking distance of the center. Would highly recommend!

18th Dec 2016

Really amazing hostel! The only real let down is the location, it is a bit out the way of the main stuff, but it gives you a more genuine experience of Antwerp I think. From what I read about the other hostels they were pretty bad and in this hostel they have thought about pretty much everything you want. Wifi and breakfast are great! Atmosphere and entertainment are good! Great kitchen and lounge. Lockers, plugs by the bed! One of the better hostels Ive stayed in

• amykccooper
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

Our favourite hostel so far and we have been traveling around 6 months.. great, super friendly staff who were very knowledgeable about the area. Relaxed atmosphere. Fantastic self catering facilities. Comfortable beds. It was pretty quiet when we stayed but we enjoyed chatting to the staff and relaxing. Wish we stayed longer.

• Rammenstein
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the AB hostel. The staffs were so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is the best and the owner even made us pancakes fro breakfast and we had a chat with him talking about travels and experiences. I would definitely recommend and stay here again if I am in Antwerp again. The beds are comfortable and location is good too and closer to many supermarkets and eateries.

BiG ThAnks! We also think our breakfast is the best! Yes, Greg loves to make pancakes while talking about travel experiences :) We also love our local, hip location! We hope to see you soon again! Happy Holidays! Xb

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
27th Nov 2016

Sadly I was only in Antwerp 1 night...but because of this hostel 1 night was all you need! Staff are amazing! The second I got there Ricardo welcomed me as much as a best friend would, Jason cooks the most amazing pancakes you'll ever eat (for free?!) and Roberto & Ryan are cool as hell. Extremely clean hostel, and amazing facilities. The kitchen was great and TV area even better (although plenty of chick-flick movies beware). I didn't ever meet the owners but these 4 ran it all! Thanks love Imy

20th Nov 2016

Best hostel experience by far, though location is out of the way, the staff, social atmosphere, facilities were all exceptional. I thought about giving 6 for location but the other fields more than overcompensate. The room was also very spacious, clean and the bed was probably the most comfortable hostel bed I've used. Overall very satisfied!

We re sooooo happy, we re the BEST hostel experience and even by far!! And thank you sooo much for telling the world :)

15th Nov 2016

The staff and owners are impeccable 👌🏼 my only complaint is that there is very very little hot water for showers. I would recommend this hostel

Yeeah, you found us impeccable :)) and for the showers please tell us next time, so we could have fixed that for you! We have a looooot more hot water!! Xb PS. Our other guests thank you, we ve fixed it because of you :)

• lizmcmahon
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

Couldn't say enough amazing things about my experience at this hostel! The staff makes the place! Great atmosphere, clean facilities, old chocolate factory turned cool hostel that brews their own beer. The first night, my friend & I joined the staff out at local bar- fun night! The staff gave incredible tips of places to check out the next day. Antwerp is highly underrated. Our final night everyone hung out in the common room, telling stories, laughing & drinking. Highly recommend this hostel!:)

WOW, this keeps us going strong! Xb

• France, Female, 18-24
11th Nov 2016

Very nice hostel, exactly like you like : friendly staff, clean room and bathroom. You feel like home. Even if the neighbourhood is, not the best one, but no danger.

Welcome at home and then we will explain you our hood again so you can go and explore and i am sure it will feel at home too :) Xb