Antwerp Backpackers Hostel

9.3
Superb 1594 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
24th May 2017

The hostel houses some of the best staff, and their sort-of famous house brew! I'd recommend this place to anyone. The bedframes were a bit creaky which led to some unwelcome noise during the night (at least in the room I stayed in), but other than that, the positives more than made up for this.

21st May 2017
7.7

Small owner run Hostel, in east part of Antwerpen. The location has its benefits but is a little aside of the tourist stuff. Staff is really friendly, and breakfast is ok. Beds arent the best and depending in which room you get it might be a little noisy. Nevertheless its ok to stay here.

18th May 2017

Very nice hostel. Very social. Happy hour is from 8-9 in the kitchen/ bar and people sit away chatting into the night. I liked my stay a lot and the next time I'm in Antwerp I will return for some more koekebakis :) thanks abhostel

18th May 2017

Great! Stayed on a Thursday, was empty. Very secure and safe except the door code does not change so everyone who stays there knows how to get in but I bet they change it every so often? It was very very clean!

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff was amazing and made the whole stay so enjoyable. Very helpful and friendly. Super fun bar including daily happy hour

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th May 2017

The atmosphere of abhostel is pretty amazing! There are so many opportunities to meet new people and socialize. I ended up meeting a bunch of people and within two hours the 6 of us were out venturing the city and enjoying Belgium beer. The hostel itself was clean and the beds were comfy, however the staff wasn't the friendliest. Regardless I enjoyed my short stay in Antwerp and a solo traveller, this is the place to stay.

15th May 2017

Amazing hostel!!! One of the best I've stayed at! The breakfast is amazing! The kitchen and patio area were perfect! And the owner Greg is such a wonderful host! Also, this was one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at!!! Super impressed and would love to stay here again!

13th May 2017

Nice and clean hostel, friendly staff. It was the only cheap option on the day I decided to travel to Antwerp, but it turned out alright!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th May 2017

Awesome place to stay if you want to meet other travelers, the atmosphere is very great ! The owner and staff are all very kind and are there to answer any of your questions. I felt very safe in the neighborhood and it was easy to walk to the city center from there (also close to central station, which is very convenient!) The bed was very comfortable and clean ! If I had to stay again in Antwerp, I would definitely come back at AB hostel ! :)

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
11th May 2017

Well... what can I say? The best hostel in the world!! A lovely home for travelers rather than just a hostel. Would definitely recommend to everyone I know!