Anwar House Reviews

31 Collingham Place, SW5 0QF, London, England

There was nothing impressive about this place except for its location. The guy sitting behind his desk declared "this is my office, we don't have a reception" and kicked us out. Everything in the room is shabby and out of date and the shower was a nightmare. Might be low pressure or pipe blockage water flows out slowly and is either too hot or cold only. We were waken up by noise from outside several times during the night and then by neighbours' alarms in the early morning. Would not recommend

• 17th Jul 2015
  • China

I wasn't expecting notting fancy, but the room was very small, no proper wi-fi signal, any night lamp or plug next to the bed, any desk, any plug in the toilet, old furniture, uncomfortable bed. I couldn't lock my room, just close the door. I have nothing good to say about this place apart from the really friendly cleaning lady.

• 21st Mar 2015