Anwar House Reviews

31 Collingham Place, SW5 0QF, London, England

The wifi was not available in our rooms. I spent hours booking my holiday sitting on a step in the entrance way. There is no communal area to sit on a chair where you can use wifi. Coffee tea facilities was just a jug and two cups. No tea no milk.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

My friend and I stayed here in July when the temperatures reached mid 80F all week. With no air conditioning, we had to rely on the open window for a possible breeze, which didn't help because of the room's location. It was uncomfortably stuffy, the beds were hard as rock, and the bathroom was ungodly small. My friend was unable to wash his hands under the faucet because the sink was so small. Hard to re-energize while sweating all night. A spider ran across the ceiling, unreachable, for days.

• 14th Jul 2014

The location is great, very central, close to the museums and Hyde Park. The lady at the reception is very nice. My room was small but enough for me. I would be better if there were some kind of shampoo in the shower, as I could not brought it with me through the airport. Other than this very small issue, stay was positive. Worth the price.