Anwar House Reviews

31 Collingham Place, SW5 0QF, London, England

The location is great, very central, close to the museums and Hyde Park. The lady at the reception is very nice. My room was small but enough for me. I would be better if there were some kind of shampoo in the shower, as I could not brought it with me through the airport. Other than this very small issue, stay was positive. Worth the price.

happy to book another stay at this hotel

• 4th Jun 2014

me and my girl stayed there. we just wanted a bed and not much more. exactly what this place is. its a place to sleep. the place is just a little run down needs a lot of work. for the price you pay you would expect it to be a little nicer though. I was on the top level and the wifi barely worked, the shower head did not have a holder so when you showered you had to hold the shower head. the beds were clean and I felt safe enough to leave my passport and money in our room.

Nice staff and wonderful location. Need some fixing and painting. Vault and microwave oven inside the rooms would be great. Besides that, wonderful place to stay, I recomend very much.

It's a bed to sleep in and nothing more

• 7th Feb 2014