Anys Hostal Reviews

Puebla 263, Col. Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico

wonderful stay. The owner is an awesome host,helped me to get around.The room was clean and nice.Good neighborhood and close to subway.Next time I ll stay there for sure

La esperamos de regreso con mucho gusto.

The owner and staff are super helpful and sweet. Breakfast is included which is a plus! The neighborhood is lovely and there are lots of good restaurants and cafes nearby. I will stay here again when I return to Mexico City.

It was a great experience...staff was very friendly and helpful! It was nice to have breakfast included too. I will definitely be back!

• 19th Sep 2014

yperoxoi anthrwpoi!!!! poli kerntriko 5 lepta me ta podia apo statmo tou metro! to prwtinw enapifillakta!!

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Greece

Alfonso is a gracious host. He, without fail, offered us great advice and suggestions for our fours days in D.F. Breakfast was good, the facilities superb, and the location (two blocks from a metro station) was good.

View all Mexico City Bed and Breakfasts