Anys Hostal Reviews

Puebla 263, Col. Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico

Alfonso is a gracious host. He, without fail, offered us great advice and suggestions for our fours days in D.F. Breakfast was good, the facilities superb, and the location (two blocks from a metro station) was good.

The owner was very nice and helped me get around. It's more like a hotel than a hostel. He gave me a huge room for only me, it was great!

• 10th Apr 2014

The owner Alfonso was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was tasty and nice to have a few options. Laundry can be done at a nearby laundrette that was cheaper than many hostel services I've used before.

The best aspect of the hostel is Alonso the owner. He looked after us like an old friend. He planned out our sightseeing, booked tickets for us even took me to the local barber. It was a delight to meet him.

• 17th Feb 2014

Good place to stay, Alfonso is a good man,

View all Mexico City Bed and Breakfasts