Anzac Hotel Reviews

Saat Kulesi Meydani (Clock Tower Square) No:8, Canakkale, Turkey

We booked a basic double room and were upgraded to the hotel Anzac grande. Had a wonderful stay and amazing buffet breakfast

Nice enough hostel! Great free breakfast nice staff. We booked a four bed room which was very cramped, and only had two power sockets not ideal. For a place to sleep for one night it did the job.

The bathrooms were pretty gross, the dorm rooms have no lockers. The sheets are clean, so it's a good place to crash for a night but I wouldn't stay again

Good value, great location and access to transportation. Breakfast well done .

This hotel is extremely good value for money. The breakfast was great. I stayed with my husband and kids and they all enjoyed there stay at the hotel. It is very central and staff are very helpful.

I stayed at the Anzac Hotel with my parents and it was lovely. The room was clean and had everything you could want, the shower was hot with great water pressure. The staff were amazing and brought out bags up for us. They helped us book our Gallipoli tour as well as the bus on to Istanbul. We would definately stay here again.

We booked a private 4-person room. In all actuality, it was a two person room with three (almost) twin-sized beds and a cot shoved into it. We were not anticipating anything fancy, so it worked out just peachily for us! The hotel was staffed by very friendly and helpful folks who kept it all clean and humming along. It was fairly easy to find the hotel, but parking was a nightmare. That cannot be helped in Canakkale, however. I would absolutely stay here again. The price was unbeatable!

Although we booked the Anzac Hotel, we actually got upgraded to the Anzac Grand which was incredible. The staff at the Anzac were very accommodating.