Anzac Hotel Reviews

Saat Kulesi Meydani (Clock Tower Square) No:8, Canakkale, Turkey

I stayed at the Anzac Hotel with my parents and it was lovely. The room was clean and had everything you could want, the shower was hot with great water pressure. The staff were amazing and brought out bags up for us. They helped us book our Gallipoli tour as well as the bus on to Istanbul. We would definately stay here again.

We booked a private 4-person room. In all actuality, it was a two person room with three (almost) twin-sized beds and a cot shoved into it. We were not anticipating anything fancy, so it worked out just peachily for us! The hotel was staffed by very friendly and helpful folks who kept it all clean and humming along. It was fairly easy to find the hotel, but parking was a nightmare. That cannot be helped in Canakkale, however. I would absolutely stay here again. The price was unbeatable!

Although we booked the Anzac Hotel, we actually got upgraded to the Anzac Grand which was incredible. The staff at the Anzac were very accommodating.

Nice place, recently renovated, in a perfect location! The staff was friendly and the breakfast was really good, buffet style. I loved the fact that our room was in the building right in front of the actual hotel with the reception, so it felt more like going to our apartment than going back to our hotel room. The decoration was nice, and we had a fridge in our room.

I would like to say that Hassan was excellent when he worked on the front desk. He continually went out of his way to be helpful and friendly. A fantastic ambassador for the Hotel.

Very good hotel, clean, very well located, good ratio quality price.