Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Awesome hostel, friendly staff, clean, great value for money and fun social communal area! I loved it so much I've booked in for Christmas :) thanks Aoi xx

• 11th Dec 2014

Literally the best hostel I've ever stayed at, staff is super friendly and hilarious, clean rooms and bathrooms and beautiful garden. I met some people here that stayed for as long as two months, a couple for a few weeks and I've since come back to the hostel and added my total time spent to a now 8 nights. If your in Chiang Mai and looking for a chilled out hostel with friendly people where you can get some rest and feel moderately clean for once this is the place to be!

Aoi Garden Home is a warm and welcoming hostel with amazing staff, comfortable dorm rooms and a great social garden area for meeting fellow travellers to explore Chiang Mai with.

Really minimalistic accomodation in a lovely garden. Boyz is the best host, he was really kind with me.

the best place.in chiang mai, i had a great time vvv gd location and they helped me with everything, it always felt like home every second I would love to be back!!! I had a vvv hard time leaving this place and stayed an extra night

Don't look further , you just waist your time ... Aoi is the best guest house ever in Chiang Mai !

Really nice garden! Staff very friendly but could speak more english. Good location, nice restaurants and bars nearby. Can do everything in the city walking!

I love this hostel. The staff was very helpful, the garden was beautiful and the atmosphere was great!

It's cheap but we had some casualties. We wanted to book an extra night, but they said they had to wait till the boss was there. That took 2days to say eventually that didn't had anything anymore. I saw before my eyes that a couple got an extra night immediately the day we asked them. We had to book last minute somewhere else. Breakfast is expensive. and the room had no windows, just curtains and a bug screen. You can hear everything.

We are usually full during peak season; the couple that managed to extend their stay had actually asked earlier in the day and we were able to accommodate them. It's strange that you wanted to extend your stay and yet, through your ratings, was disappointed with the hostel just because you were unable to extend it. All dorms have windows, they are behind the curtains and the mosquito screens...

Great hostel ... Don't waist your time looking for another hoste in Chiang Mail as Aoi is the best deal ever !!!

As you might expect for the price, the rooms are pretty minimal. Mattresses lie on the floor (no box spring). There is no AC but the room is equipped with fans which do a decent job. This hostel has a great common area. Pretty good value.

great hostel. staff are superb

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It's set in a beautiful garden in the center of the city with authentic Northern Thai style housing. The staff are super helpful and they will genuinely take the time to get to know you and make sure you have an incredible time in Chiang Mai. Every time I came back to the hostel it felt like coming home, as all the staff called me by my name from the first time I checked in. I highly recommend everybody stay here when they come to Chiang Mai!.

• 21st Nov 2014

The staff is what makes this place great, very helpful, humorous and even remembered my name. The facilities itself were only alright, but the outdoor common area is quite a neat atmosphere for meeting people or chilling.

We spent 3 nights at Aoi Garden in a private room, with shared bathroom. It was clean and very charming. Teak houses with mattress. great value for our money. The rooms and more importantly the shared bathroom was clean. It seems to attract similar minded travellers, so it was quite and good atmosphere . The staff was helpful with information and anything we needed. Their English is good. Not mention the coffee they make. It is about 5-10 min walk from every attraction, without being noisy.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

Great place, great local, awesome staff

100% perfection , all the staff are amazing and very helpful. The staff was easily the nicest people I met in my travels out of any hostel/hotel.

• 18th Nov 2014

Awesome staff and had a wicked Atmosphere. Careful with the day trips that are planned there because you can get them a little cheaper. Other than that, I'd recommend this place to anyone! Beds were comfy and they also provided towels no extra charge. Staff really enjoyed belt job and it showed !

Good hostel in great location, good value for money, only issues were being moaned at for being too loud (literally just talking) at 6pm, killed the atmosphere a little bit when the garden area is amazing for socialising

We loved our stay here!! Really nice atmosphere, great staff and beautiful! Clean comfy beds. Big showers, good aircon! Lots of information about what to do!!! We love it here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7