Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

This is one of the best Hostels i have ever Stayed in my Life And i am travelling for 9 month. Good facility. Very very clean And Great Location. High class for Asia And for the this Price awesome. But the best Thing in this Hostel I have to Mention is the comfortable but Most of all the staff Team. Aoi the owner Showed me really humanity. Even they have a Business you Health And your Feelings are so Important for her. Guys go in the Hostel you wont Feel Bad with this Decision

• 19th Apr 2014

The property was always kept very clean. Decent location and quiet. The common area was very inviting.

Very beautiful place and nice place. A bit irritating that you couldn't close the door without locking it so a dubbleroom may be a bit annoying if your wanna come back at different time or sleep at different time. Else, it was really nice.

Lovely guesthouse near the north gate with great breakfast.

Really nice place. We had a twin private shared bathroom with air con and definitely good value for money. Really nice, clean, sociable and good breakfast available. A little bit of a walk at the end of the day but nice to be out of the craziness. Would recommend this place.

Good staff. The rooms without air condition is very hot. A city like Chiang Mai, I think all rooms need to have air con. But the price of the rooms are very good.

this is hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in - charm, good price, friendliness, good location, this place has it all. Thank you for a lovely stay Aoi Garden Hostel!!!!

Stayed here in '11 under a different name - it was good then but now it's even better. The garden area is pretty with fairy lights, tables and shade. The rooms are simple but the effect works - it feels minimalist rather than basic. The staff are friendly and always on hand for advice. There are always people around tending to the gardens / rooms. Lovely location within the moat but in a quiet part. Stayed with husband and 50 year old parents, all loved it! Thank you!

Pretty great all around! Staff was extremely helpful. They'll sit down with you and help you plan out your whole stay if you like, but they're not pushy like some other places I've stayed at. Particularly good for people traveling on their own. I'll be sure to stay with them again.

• 31st Mar 2014

Definitely value for money. Great atmosphere, friendly staffs feel like a big family here, 15mins for airport near sightseeing places. Would highly recommended traveler to stay with Aoi Garden.

This is a great backpacker hostel--wonderful garden area that's great for hanging out and meeting people. Helpful staff! Quiet hours start at 11:00pm, which was enforced most nights. The walls are pretty thin, which was particularly unfortunate for me as I was situated right next to the bathroom and was subjected to a fellow hacking up a lung every night, but I don't think it'd be a problem in other rooms and considered this just a small inconvenience for an otherwise lovely stay.

Very incredibly welcome in this hostel. My 100% review measures everything the hostel has to offer. Special thanks to the owner Aoi who is such a nice person. Thank you.

My favourite hostel in Asia! for the price I was expecting it to be run down and dirty NO it is really well thought out true budget accommodation, they have not cut corners it has been designed with intelligence, I was so impressed! all rooms have own space and curtains for a little privacy, own locker, free towel, mosquito repellant, cleaned everyday to a very high standard, really good atmosphere everyone chills in the garden easy to meet people, staff help you book tours and give ideas too :D

Great place to meet other travelers, cheap and is central. Very easy to walk around the city and chech out all the temples on foot!

Thank you for such a lovely stay. The muesli breakfast is amazing!

This is a really nice place to stay, also very helpful staff for organizing tours, taxis, etc.

Aoi Garden Home is a fantastic hostel. My room was very clean and my bed was extremley comfortable. There were no bunk beds in the room. The outside garden is a great way to relax and meet fellow travellers. Aoi and her staff are so friendly and I was able to book some amazing days trips at the hostel with help from the staff. I would most definitely stay here again if I ever return to Chiangmai.

Good place, well located in a quiet area ... The only downside is the wifi , not easily reachable from time to time !

Aoi is unbeatable in terms of the price and the quality of service you can get there. It locates in the north of Chiangmai Old City and thus it is convenient to go anywhere you want. Also, it provides a peaceful atmosphere here which helps you experience the spirit of doing nothing here in this beautiful place. Facilities are good enough, and the public area is surrounded with plants and flowers. Definitely enjoyable stay. I will stay here when I return to Chiangmai from Sukhothai.

This place is truly an oasis in the middle of the old city. Fantastic location and the hostel feels like home. Friendly staff, nice garden setting in the middle for people to hang out. I liked it so much I actually went out of my way to fit another stop to Chiang Mai just to stay there again. A great place to relax and get your bearings!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6