Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great hostel close to Zoe's bar but a short walk to the old city area

Staff are not as nice as what I expect, which arise from the comments in this website. Overall, they are just good. Every night i stayed there were different people talking and chatting in the garden.

Staff was constantly trying to sale thier trips (treck etc..). Prices of coffee and other goods changed everyday based on their mood or your face. The atmosphere is cold and does not lend itself to connections with other hosts. Really not impressed by the place.

• 24th Aug 2014

The hostel's main guy in charge is a weird and sometimes very annoying. He just tries tu be nice but gets to much when you are trying to have a quiet moment or when you are even having a shower!! You want o ask about tours and just laugs Ah! DONT do the elephant tour, its sketchy and when I asked why there was a circus truck in the elephant "retirement" park he "forgot" how to soeak english and walked The best is the garden to chill with a great atmosphere but te dorms themselves arent the best

the hostel design is very good, with a touch of nature. I booked for 2 nights but stayed for three, the last night they moved me to another hostel they have near by which is very good as well. Staff is very helpful, they even took me to exchange some money and from one hostel to the other by scooter. I would stay here again next time!

I've been backpacking for one year now and this was one of my favourite hostels. Its really relaxed and social. The staff were amazing!

• 19th Aug 2014

Nice atmosphere, staff is friendly and helpful. They will go above and beyond for you. Doors to bedrooms are just screens with no locks. Staff kept moving my stuff around every time they cleaned, which got a little frustrating--I never knew where my towels went. Bar and garden area is a lot of fun.

The staff were friendly and helpful and everything was very clean with no bugs. Had an alright stay.

one of the best hangout areas I have ever encountered in hostels, a caring owner and cozy, clean beds. All you want from a first-class hostel

Definitely recommend this hostel. Rooms come with a personal fan which helps when there is no air con. Nice bar/chill out area outside. Would stay here again!

We were very very pleased with what aoi garden offered for the price we payed. We felt realy good there. Rooms were clean, bathrooms as well. All the stuff very friendly and helpful. Firstly we booked only 2 nights there but after one night we knew we want to stay longer. Very relaxing atmosphere in the garden, we loved to sit there and drink some coffee.you get to meet also lot of people there- mostly backpackers. Another positive was that it was quite during the night.just perfect!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

The beds are bad, Where you are lying there is no matras anymore. And the gassen me out of my room the last day. There Where spraying against mosquitos with smoke, and they didn't warn us. So were still in the room when the smoked in front of the window and the room files with smoke. Everything stunk... Not good for people to inhale this! Not happy at all that morning. All they did was saying sorry...

All first floor rooms are metal frame beds 40cm above floor with 17cm mattress and 3cm topper, same as second floor rooms, but without metal frame to reduce noise for first floor guest. Mosquito smoke spray is necessary, welcome to Chiang Mai. The Mosquito spraying is city mandated and done on their schedule, normally guests relax in our court yard and enjoy cool beverage during this time.

For me it was perfect!

Great atmosphere, with lots of backpackers hanging out in the garden. I enjoyed having a real bed, though my first mattress was far better than my second (I switched rooms after coming back from a trek). The hosts are very nice. LOTS of mosquitoes outside, so just be prepared.

Best in Chiang mai!

There is nothing bad I can say about this hostel. The staff really care about your stay and want to make sure you have a good stay. The owner is a sweetheart. The atmosphere is like no other hostel I have stayed in. My favorite hostel I have ever stayed in.

• 7th Aug 2014

Might be good to put locks on the rooms

Best hostel in the world!!

• 2nd Aug 2014

部屋を2度も代えさせられました。 特にこれといって特化している所があるとも思いません。 チェンマイの平均的な宿だと思います。

We said apologize when we asked you to move the bed.And you seem very nice boy to talk with.If we know it was a big due for you,we gonna ask someone else who happy to help us.Intoreransu.

You feel like you are in Eden garden upon arrival. Staff is awsum and will assist you in organizing your plan around. rooms and facilities are clean and well protected from Mosquitos.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7