Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

the hostel design is very good, with a touch of nature. I booked for 2 nights but stayed for three, the last night they moved me to another hostel they have near by which is very good as well. Staff is very helpful, they even took me to exchange some money and from one hostel to the other by scooter. I would stay here again next time!

one of the best hangout areas I have ever encountered in hostels, a caring owner and cozy, clean beds. All you want from a first-class hostel

We were very very pleased with what aoi garden offered for the price we payed. We felt realy good there. Rooms were clean, bathrooms as well. All the stuff very friendly and helpful. Firstly we booked only 2 nights there but after one night we knew we want to stay longer. Very relaxing atmosphere in the garden, we loved to sit there and drink some coffee.you get to meet also lot of people there- mostly backpackers. Another positive was that it was quite during the night.just perfect!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

The beds are bad, Where you are lying there is no matras anymore. And the gassen me out of my room the last day. There Where spraying against mosquitos with smoke, and they didn't warn us. So were still in the room when the smoked in front of the window and the room files with smoke. Everything stunk... Not good for people to inhale this! Not happy at all that morning. All they did was saying sorry...

For me it was perfect!

Great atmosphere, with lots of backpackers hanging out in the garden. I enjoyed having a real bed, though my first mattress was far better than my second (I switched rooms after coming back from a trek). The hosts are very nice. LOTS of mosquitoes outside, so just be prepared.

Best in Chiang mai!

There is nothing bad I can say about this hostel. The staff really care about your stay and want to make sure you have a good stay. The owner is a sweetheart. The atmosphere is like no other hostel I have stayed in. My favorite hostel I have ever stayed in.

• 7th Aug 2014

Might be good to put locks on the rooms

Best hostel in the world!!

• 2nd Aug 2014

部屋を2度も代えさせられました。 特にこれといって特化している所があるとも思いません。 チェンマイの平均的な宿だと思います。

We said apologize when we asked you to move the bed.And you seem very nice boy to talk with.If we know it was a big due for you,we gonna ask someone else who happy to help us.Intoreransu.

You feel like you are in Eden garden upon arrival. Staff is awsum and will assist you in organizing your plan around. rooms and facilities are clean and well protected from Mosquitos.

Amazing hostel, we stayed in a private a/c room which was ideal. The bathrooms are incredibly clean. They offer breakfast which is also great, I had the fruit muesli and yoghurt every morning which was delicious and only 60 baht. The atmosphere was great, there is always someone to sit with and talk to In the evening; however it also has a very chilled atmosphere. The garden area was my favourite part of the hostel it was so pretty and so nice to sit and read or have a beer after a long day out.

• 28th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Clean, comfortable beds, great common area. Impossible not to meet fellow travellers there.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff are all really nice and can't do enough to help you have a good time and very one there is really friendly. It was easy to meet people traveling on my own. Great location in the old city ten minutes walk from all the main stuff. The amosphere in the hostel was great and relaxed. And the rooms were really nice too!

Nice place, nice people, best time. Don't forget to visite mr. Kai's, next to the police station and have som of his famous Khoa Soi Chicken. It's the best.

Clean hostel. Nice airco. Clean showers. Beds are matrasses on the floor if you have 2p private. Lot of activities can be planned through the hostel for reasonable price, such as hill trekking.

Great location, close to the center and bars to go party. I liked the common area (bring mosquitospray!) everyone met there as a group. Beds are very comfy and clean. Like the curtain between the beds for privacy in the dorm. Bathroom very clean too!

• 20th Jul 2014

Easy one of the best I've stayed in. Lovely atmosphere and the garden area is great. Brilliant place to chill out and quiet at night so easy to sleep! Staff are genuinely helpful, although pushy on certain tours etc. bathrooms are clean and hot water all the time. Location is ok, within the square but still a walk from hustle and bustle, which is found great as it meant it was quiet at night. All in all, highly recommended!

Staff were very friendly, although seemed a bit rude at the start. That view quickly changed, sat down with us through out the the stay for a chat and if asked, gladly helped organize day trips. A very social atmosphere at night. Double bed rooms were basic, but clean. Bathrooms excellent. Location: not much to eat in the area. About a 10min walk to the east wall which was had alot more going interms of bars, restaurant and markets.

• 17th Jul 2014

Thank you for your review. We apologize for coming across rude at first sight, hope that you can understand that sometimes there is a language barrier. Hope that you enjoyed your stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7