Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Nice patio at the fromt with table and colour lights around... the doors dont close, but you have lockers with key. A few blocks from the centre. Breakfast is not included but you can buy it there and is very good.

Lovely lovely place! Aoi and staff are very attentive. She's very helpful, keeps the place beautiful and sparkling! I was worried about the shared bathroom situation but to my delight - it was well maintained, really really clean!!! I would definitely stay at Aoi Garden again when I'm back in Chiang Mai.

When I arrived all staff were very friendly and helped book me some activities. Other than that I don't really think the hostel is worthy of such a high score as it was kind of average. The showers were not that warm which annoying since it was cold weather

We do have hot water machines attached to all of the shower heads. Perhaps you were confused on how to work the machine? Anyone at our guesthouse certainly would have helped you to figure it out if you had asked. We are very sorry you did not completely enjoy your stay and wish you had given us a little bit more of a chance to make it more comfortable for you.

absolutely fantastic, dorms have the best value for money in the whole galaxy! nice hints from the superfriendly staff! im definately coming back

A really nice, chilled out atmosphere. The hostel is a very nice and quiet place to stay, with great dorms and clean, shared bathrooms. The garden is beautiful and a great place to relax. Aoi and the staff are very helpful! Great location on the North Wall of Chiang Mai.

My favorite hostel EVER! The garden area and reception/bar had an amazing feel. The food that we tried was delicious. Staff were very helpful and helped us book all transport and activities. Rooms were of a decent size and very comfortable. Hostel was a little walk from the town which we liked. I recommend to anyone staying in Chiang Mai that you hire mopeds and drive the Samoeng Loop. Staff can help you with this.

It needs a bit of a walking but nice garden made me really happy.Matress was a bit of old but nice to stay over all.

Very friendly and extremely helpful staff!

• 19th Dec 2013

We really liked this hostel, it was chilled out, pretty and staff were helpful. However because walls are thin you can hear all sorts and we were woken quite a few times. Internet WiFi was also fairly dodgy and the showers were cold three out of four times we tried them. Still enjoyable and good value

Lovely place, beautiful garden, ok location. Nice double rooms with probably hardest beds in Thailand (I didn't have problems with that, but my travel companion did). Very useful host, who gives you all the info you need to get around and arranges all the trips you want to go.

Good location, great staff who care and excellent outdoors area to mingle and meet others. I really enjoyed my stay here and will definitely be back!

Other than the water temperature in the shower this was the best hostel I've stayed at in Thailand, really good value for 4$ and the staff was very helpful and friendly, I highly recommend this place!

I loved my time at Aoi garden. Staff were very helpful! If you stay here you have to try the muesli, fruit and yoghurt- i can't recommend it enough!

the guest house is quiet, clean and greened. there is a beautiful garden and mosquitos. take your anti-mosquito oil if you want to enjoy meeting your new friends at the tiny bar.

First want to send my warmest wishes,and heartfelt thanks to Aoi and her staff who all helped to make my stay really comfortable, and helped me when I was ill and needed some other advice too. Thank you! :) Good:Best hostel of my Thai trip! A/C dorm rooms. Comfortable single tier beds with netting for extra privacy and protection from mozzies. Beautiful garden and social area.Delicious,cheap breakfast and tasty drinks.Daily cleaning.Warm showers. Great location.Great staff and owner. Bad:Nil!

• 9th Dec 2013

I absolutely loved Aoi! It's a perfect location for exploring Chiang Mai and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful The hostel and grounds were lovely in all respects. I would highly recommend staying here and when I return, I will without a doubt stay here again. Be certain to reserve a bed/room in advance, as Aoi is often fully booked.

Amazing cozy place . A bit far from the center but really amazing place to stay. Great internet, really clean rooms and helpful staff!

Very chilled out Hostel set slightly back from the main hustle of Chiang Mai. Very clean, very helpful staff. Would love to go back.

This place was incredible. All my stuff got stolen in the city, and without me asking, the owner gave me 1000bhat ($33) and told me she would help with whatever I needed. So, so nice. The people are what make a place great, and this place is awesome. Beyond that, you meet cool people here and have a great place to socialize and use WiFi. Definitely highly recommend.

Aoi Garden Home is the best! Definitely stay here if you are in Chiang Mai! The accommodation was really cool and in a good location for walking to the Sunday markets, main bar area and a short tuk tuk ride to the night markets. The outside area is really lovely and great for chilling out and reading a book with delicious ice coffees! The staff were lovely and helped us book activities for the best value and they were exactly what we wanted! Beds/Bathrooms were simple but clean and fine for us!