Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Lovely little hostel. Shared dorm - all guests were respectful so no problems, and a couple of fans meant the temperature was bearable. Everything was so clean. Staff were really helpful with booking tours and scooters.

We booked here for our first couple of days in Chiang Mai as we wanted somewhere quiet and chilled out whilst we work out where everything is. The twin fan rooms were brilliant, bathrooms great and the staff we're more than happy to help with tours, directions, laundry etc. Plenty of friendly backpackers but not the loud dorm atmosphere that can be annoying if you don't want to party every night so it's brillianr if you're out to really see Chiang mai. Will be returning :)

Really nice and relaxed place with friendly and helpful staff.

I had an extreme happy time there due to the friendly and helpful staff there. The environment is especially good. Very pretty and clean. Location is also great. There's only one point, they offered me one-day tour with higher price after asking with other tourists in the same group. But I still would choose here to stay if I go back to Chiang Mai.

Aoi made my visit very pleasant. Thanks!

• 27th Oct 2013
  • South Africa

Very nice and cheap place to stay. The staff was kind and helpful. The common area is lovely but was full of mosquitoes.

The hostel is close to Three Kings Square and museums; it is close to Sompet Market that offers a good chance to go shopping for fruits and local products. It is close to one of my favourite massage centes named Nina Massage that is on Soi 9, No. 61.You get really good services and skills there by Nina and Dao. The owner, Aoi, of the hostel is knowledgeable in many aspects and guests staying there are given a lot of useful tips for travels and transport. The room rates are very inexpensive

Very nice place to stay and good value for money. Breakfasts are not super cheap but very good. Aoi was really nice and recommended some good tours for us. Good socialising area too. I wish all Thailand hostels were as good as this.

Really awesome hostel with chilled out staff, the common area is really nice but also a mosquito heaven. The mattresses are pretty comfortable and it's the hostel itself is down a pretty cool laneway, bit tricky to find the first time but i had an awesome time here.

Aoi's is the perfect combination of guest-house and hostel, quietly friendly and social with a great relaxing atmosphere

Great place would go there again !

Beautifully quaint hostel within walking distance of the main attractions of Chiang Mai. The rooms surround a well kept garden/courtyard which provides a good atmosphere to meet fellow travellers. Very friendly staff who went out of their way to make my stay hassle free. Will stay here again soon.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »