Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I originally was going to only stay at Aoi Garden Home for 3 nights. But, then I fell in love with the place and Chiang Mai and extended my stay another 4 nights. The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is chill and I am planning on heading back to Aoi Gardens at the end of my 2.5 months here. I really dont have anything negative to say about this hostel.

The staff was really great and the atmosphere was too! The place is full of backpackers and it's really nice to have a chat with them.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Clean, comfortable hostel, where you can have a really fresh and tasty breakfast if you so wish.Dorms were presented well with many high performance fans to cool you down.All in all, a safe bet for a hostel, the only negative for me which would stop me from ever going back would be the vast numbers of mosquitos within the hostel grounds, which is due to the fact that it's literally a garden area and quite damp.I was bitten more times during my stay here than my previous 2 weeks in Thailand!

Aoi Garden Home is probably one of the best hostels in Chiang Mai: located in the old city, it is a really safe and nice area. Rooms are clean, cheap and there is air co in some, fans in others. There are always people to talk to in the lovely garden and the staff is really helpful. Go for it!

Had a great experience here!the staff is very friendly and helpful and the social atmosphere is great!

• 1st Jun 2014

An amazing hostel! Staff was so so kind and helpful. Loved the atmosphere.

This is my 4th time to stay at Aoi garden hostel and it is just as good as always .A really good place to meet other backpackers and traveller's. The beds in the dorms are so comfortable with big thick mattresses and very comfortable pillows so you get a very good night's sleep The staff are amazing so helpful and so friendly they will help you with anything they can and it is always so clean . Definitely 100% recommend to stay here

The people is really nice and the staff are very considerate.We did enjoy living there and the hostel held party every night ,u can make friends from all over the world, of course , drink beers and chic-chatting with different nations at night is the shot cut. The environment is good, the room is made of wood . I love there..

This was an excellent place to stay during our 4 nights in Chiang Mai. It has a very convenient location, and the staff can help book outings if desired.

Awesome place to stay! The people were so friendly and help you book tours and let you know what to do and see! A great place to meet people as they have a great outdoor common area and bar. Super clean and safe and is a perfect location to pretty much everything ! Definitely recommend this place!

• 28th May 2014

This is my favourite hostel and have now stayed about 5x in my 2 years travelling. The beds are super comfy, everything is really clean but the best bit is the staff who are all amazing and I always get welcomed with a "welcome home sarah".

A really good hostel. Bathrooms very very clean and washing service for 30B. Staff were very friendly and helpful. They were very accomodating when we wanted to extend our stay but we had to swap rooms 3 times and felt that that staff were a bit too laid back when we tried to sort our rooms in the morning. But would definitely recommend this place! Private fan rooms good and dorms have lockers.

We are glad you liked our hostel and enjoyed your stay with us. Because of our booking system when you ask to extend last minute you have to move to the room that is free. Of course we try and keep you in the same room but if this is not possible unfortunately we have to move you to a free room. Hope you

Great place for meeting people! The staff really go out of their way to make sure you have a good time in Chiang Mai. Tong, Tee, Boyz and Ms. Aoi herself are all genuine and wonderful hosts. Let them know your interests and they will arrange something for you. THEY ARE NEVER PUSHY WITH TOURS, which is refreshing. It gets quite hot in the dorms but the fans are strong and the screens help with air flow. Book ahead if you want an aircon room because they sell out fast. Delicious breakfast! Thanks!

Staffs here are amazing. Laundry service is great. Banana pancake is a must-try theme. Just hang out here at night is a whole lot of fun

Great staff, solid location, excellent atmosphere. Facilities are basic, but provide everything you need. Our fan room had one fan per bed so it was very comfortable. Would recommend and stay here again.

Amazing staff. Extremely nice and helpful. Location wise they are in a great place.

Such a nice place. Good to meet people in the garden. Nice dorms with your own locker. Lovely staff who will help you with everything.

• 24th May 2014

Great staff and location. Unfortunately we got a room without A/C and therefore decided to move to a hotel. The Manager was nice and cancelled two nights we were originally planning to stay there without any charge. Good prices for breakfast.

Stayed here for a week during my trip to Thailand. Well located, comfortable beds and clean rooms, excellent food and a very nice garden with a chill and cozy atmosphere. But what makes this place so welcoming is the amazing, fun and friendly crew of Aoi Garden; their advice and recommendations were always helpful and they make sure you make the most of your holidays. Great place to feel relaxed and chill out while meeting tons of people. Don't hesitate to book a room here!

• 22nd May 2014

My Husband and I had a great time at Aoi Garden. The staff is amazing (Hi Thong!!) and took great care of me as I'm 5 months pregnant. They made special arrangements for our Woody's Elephant park adventure to accommodate my condition. There are great restaurants near by, and the garden is a great place to hang out and meet fellow travelers while enjoying a banana shake from the hotel's coffee shop.

• 20th May 2014