Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Good place ,kind staff&boss, clean bed&room&bathroom ,beautiful garden,cute cat, They will give you two keys One for room, the other for door ,because it will closed until 10 pm.really safe here.We love it . It's really recommended for your choice if you want to stay ChiangMai for a long time!

• 26th Mar 2014
  • China

This is a great backpacker hostel--wonderful garden area that's great for hanging out and meeting people. Helpful staff! Quiet hours start at 11:00pm, which was enforced most nights. The walls are pretty thin, which was particularly unfortunate for me as I was situated right next to the bathroom and was subjected to a fellow hacking up a lung every night, but I don't think it'd be a problem in other rooms and considered this just a small inconvenience for an otherwise lovely stay.

Very incredibly welcome in this hostel. My 100% review measures everything the hostel has to offer. Special thanks to the owner Aoi who is such a nice person. Thank you.

My favourite hostel in Asia! for the price I was expecting it to be run down and dirty NO it is really well thought out true budget accommodation, they have not cut corners it has been designed with intelligence, I was so impressed! all rooms have own space and curtains for a little privacy, own locker, free towel, mosquito repellant, cleaned everyday to a very high standard, really good atmosphere everyone chills in the garden easy to meet people, staff help you book tours and give ideas too :D

Great place to meet other travelers, cheap and is central. Very easy to walk around the city and chech out all the temples on foot!

Thank you for such a lovely stay. The muesli breakfast is amazing!

Such a beautiful, charming hostel. Loads of info about what to do in Chiang Mai, and lots of nice places to sit down and chill out. Really popular though we couldn't extend our stay so book ahead!!

This is a really nice place to stay, also very helpful staff for organizing tours, taxis, etc.

Aoi Garden Home is a fantastic hostel. My room was very clean and my bed was extremley comfortable. There were no bunk beds in the room. The outside garden is a great way to relax and meet fellow travellers. Aoi and her staff are so friendly and I was able to book some amazing days trips at the hostel with help from the staff. I would most definitely stay here again if I ever return to Chiangmai.

Highly recommended. Awesome garden. Very social, great for solo traveller.

Good place, well located in a quiet area ... The only downside is the wifi , not easily reachable from time to time !

Aoi is unbeatable in terms of the price and the quality of service you can get there. It locates in the north of Chiangmai Old City and thus it is convenient to go anywhere you want. Also, it provides a peaceful atmosphere here which helps you experience the spirit of doing nothing here in this beautiful place. Facilities are good enough, and the public area is surrounded with plants and flowers. Definitely enjoyable stay. I will stay here when I return to Chiangmai from Sukhothai.

This place is truly an oasis in the middle of the old city. Fantastic location and the hostel feels like home. Friendly staff, nice garden setting in the middle for people to hang out. I liked it so much I actually went out of my way to fit another stop to Chiang Mai just to stay there again. A great place to relax and get your bearings!

You really get what you pay for, and while I should give more credit to this hostel, I simply cannot. The hostel itself had the 'paradise' theme down, but its services and facilities lacked in any luster that comes with the word. The staff were helpful within their own means, but still meant well. The showers work 50/50 and it gets pretty hot in some of the rooms- fans only, no AC. It's a solid place; if you're looking for a place to rest your head only, this is your place.

Please read information when you want to book AC or FAN.

Good place to stay at ;)

Very nice hostel, the garden was beautiful and ideal to chill and meet people! Private rooms with a fan were perfect!

Lovely atmosphere, GREAT rooms, and excellent value.

Beautiful garden around and really friendly staff there. House is quite clean and nice. Location is north of the old city and quite near Sunday night market.

Aoi Garden Hostel is great! The owner, Aoi and her brother Boiz are beyond attentive and helpful. My sister and I unexpectedly changed our plans and Aoi and her brother helped us figure out how to get to where we were going, planned out a route for us, wrote us down instructions (in Thai so we could get help from locals), and even drove us to the bus stop- they are AMAZING! The hostel is clean (although very rustic), safe, and has a great atmosphere. Highly recommended!

They only think about money! Never go there!