Aoi Garden Home Reviews

51/1 Singharaj Soi4, Sriphom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great place to meet other travelers, cheap and is central. Very easy to walk around the city and chech out all the temples on foot!

Thank you for such a lovely stay. The muesli breakfast is amazing!

Such a beautiful, charming hostel. Loads of info about what to do in Chiang Mai, and lots of nice places to sit down and chill out. Really popular though we couldn't extend our stay so book ahead!!

This is a really nice place to stay, also very helpful staff for organizing tours, taxis, etc.

Aoi Garden Home is a fantastic hostel. My room was very clean and my bed was extremley comfortable. There were no bunk beds in the room. The outside garden is a great way to relax and meet fellow travellers. Aoi and her staff are so friendly and I was able to book some amazing days trips at the hostel with help from the staff. I would most definitely stay here again if I ever return to Chiangmai.

Highly recommended. Awesome garden. Very social, great for solo traveller.

Good place, well located in a quiet area ... The only downside is the wifi , not easily reachable from time to time !

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »