Aotearoa Hostel Reviews

Rua do Porto, 7 Passagem, Itacare, Brazil

I booked a long term stay room on the first night and I'm not leaving anytime soon. The hammocks, pool, poolside deck are so relaxing. People are friendly and helpful in the area. Chefee the on site manager will help you with anything you need. He actually saved my life after suffering from and allergic reaction he used my Epi pen and took me to the hospital. Absolute legend!!!

Great hostel, recommend it for Itacaré. It's a 10-15 min walk from town, and it's much nicer to stay there than to stay on the main street, which is a big tourist trap. Manager is friendly and helpful, and there is a nice pool. Ended up staying five nights!

Thanks Amanda! Happy travels! Chef

The place was a great with its relaxing pool area and chilling vibe. We felt very comfortable and welcomed. We loved the fact that every room has its own kitchen and in the backyard you have banana, mango and coconuttrees. Its a perfect place to meet new interesting people and to have more than one of those great caipis :-) . We felt like home ! Ps. It is a hidden gem ;).

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Slovenia

Best place in Itacare. If you like to be more immersed in local community rather than the tourist drag, then stay here. Its not far from the main action, but feels like a home rather than the average hostel. And Chef, the manager is great - really kind and helpful. Thank you, from Ravina

Awesome having you here! Come again! Cheers!