Aotearoa Hostel Reviews

Rua do Porto, 7 Passagem, Itacare, Brazil

It's a great place with great people. I totally recommend the hostel who everyone who goes to itacare. Thanks!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Coolest spot around!

• 6th Nov 2014

An incredible location!

• 4th Aug 2014

The hostel is a nice place if you want to stay a bit away from other tourists and experience the true living in Itacare. We felt a bit too far away from the main street and the beaches. Also, we did not like our room. It was not awfully dirt but not clean either. For example the plates were still unwashed and were quite a few spiders. The kitchen applies worked fine but they were a bit rundown. The beds were very basic but we slept well. The best thing about the place are the people living there

• 1st Aug 2014

Sorry you felt this way, my apologies. This is the first hearing about cleanliness. Spiders, well you are in South America. Bed and appliances are functioning and clean, new they are not. I went out of my way to call and book surf lessons for you, gave you food out of my kitchen so you could eat. I wish I could have done more to help you. As it states on Hostelworld 10-15 minute walk to center of town and beaches. Once again, my apologies and safe and happy travels!