Aotearoa Hostel Reviews

Rua do Porto, 7 Passagem, Itacare, Brazil

This place is great! I even decided to stay for the week! I'm still here and having the most relaxing time! The place is great but the people are even better! I It has everything I need and want. I've been hanging out with Chefee who runs the place, he is great to chill with and is an awesome cook, I buy stuff at the market and he grills it up and I get to just chill by the pool and drink beers! The beaches are close and are beautiful!! I will stay here again on my way back I love it!!!

• 12th Nov 2015

Thought the place was great. Really enjoyed the pool. Chef E took me to the local market. To make my stay even nicer Chef E had a fantastic barbecue and I got to sample some of the local flavors.

• 13th Aug 2015

Make sure the room is clean (the bedsheets were terrible!) and you offer your guests what they expect. Sleeping in a dorm (even if not shared) is not a prive double deluxe ensuite.