Aotearoa Hostel Reviews

Rua do Porto, 7 Passagem, Itacare, Brazil

It's a great hostel. It's really quite. Perfect to relax. I hade a great time, chef gave us a lot of information . Thanks guys

AOTEAROA hostel was great chef the manager was excellent with anything we needed to organise. We had a private room which had its own kitchen and bathroom. The place had a real home vibe as there were a few permanent residents and everybody was great. Big shoutout to all the Krew there missing ITACARE hard. Candice n Jonny

Had a brilliant time here, this place is ideal if you want to party or chill out by the pool or on a hammock all day. Chefee is an great host, his BBQ's are phenomenal and he has loads of insider knowledge around the area. Chefee went out of his way to help us out and we had such a good time we ended up extending - I can see why most people do! The walk to town is 10 mins away and the hostel is a nice retreat from the main strip. Couldn't recommend enough.

You two were AWESOME!!!! Please come back! Rock on!

I stayed at Ben´s Place (now Aotearoa Hostel) for 7 days. I was welcomed warmly by the straight forward manager of the place. For the whole stay he would take care of all our requests and help us with all questions to Itacare, rental places, close by sights etc. The place is a charming little oasis and on a couple of days I found it hard to get out of the hammock or the pool to explore the surrounding. Thanks for the great stay. Hope I will be back soon.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Staff is amazing here. This hostel is good to chill, swim in the pool and enjoy the music. 15min to the center of the town but it's not far. I loved the people here.

Hostel is quite a bit out of town. The dorms are a bit drab and have a kitchen in the same room. It's not a hostel really.

This place is great! I even decided to stay for the week! I'm still here and having the most relaxing time! The place is great but the people are even better! I It has everything I need and want. I've been hanging out with Chefee who runs the place, he is great to chill with and is an awesome cook, I buy stuff at the market and he grills it up and I get to just chill by the pool and drink beers! The beaches are close and are beautiful!! I will stay here again on my way back I love it!!!

• 12th Nov 2015