Apa Kaba Home&Stay Reviews

28, Kampung Banda Kaba, Melaka, Malaysia

Beautiful, characterful and charming house in a perfect location to see the city. It was perfect with the children as the garden was lovely and safe for them to play in, with lots of animals, and it was an easy walk to the sights. Aside from the noisy cockerels, it was perfect!

• 9th Apr 2014

We had a pleasant stay there. Only thing that happend was that our stuff was moved from one room to another without letting us know about it. The facilities are really cool and the atmosphere is very friendly.

Nice staff, feels like home, typical Malay homestay, nice garden to relax,

Beautiful typical Malay house with a nice garden. Very calm and peaceful place, good to relax. The owners are really nice and friendly, will give you all information you need. So a great place to stay!

Breakfast was very nice. The hosts were warm, friendly and helpful. Wifi worked well. We liked the location away from the hustle and bustle. This is a good choice for people who don't need/want to be on top of the "action". A nice experience.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The staff was so nice and helpful (although not always available) and the outdoor garden was good place to meet fellow travelers. This is a house so if you are accustomed the amenities of a hotel this may not be the place for you.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I wished I could have stayed there longer. I really love the kampung environment and its close proximity to the tourist spots. I will definitely recommend Apakaba homestay to my family and friends.

It a nice location near to the main malls, it is peaceful and has a garden area with decking to chill out on. The staff were all great and happy to make recommendations and the breakfast was the best we have had anywhere (loads of choice). The room was a straightforward twin but don't expect anything modern as it is a converted house, which is adequately clean.

Really friendly owner a lovely atmosphere. I will certainly recommend to my fellow travellers

• 25th Dec 2013

We stayed at 3 places and this was by far the best and having a garden just tops it off if I go back will stay there

• 5th Dec 2013

Amazing stay here, very clean atmosphere was fantastic as was the location, a little sanctuary in the city! The staff bend over backwards to of help! So comfortable, I am going back to Melaka just to stay here made us feel at home. Recommend to stay!!

Thank you so much, we enjoy our stay here :)

In general is a friendly site and people. as bad points the breakfast and that we were charged by 10MYR per night for a non-safe baby cot and we were not notified about the added cost.

View all Melaka Bed and Breakfasts