Apa Kaba Home&Stay Reviews

28, Kampung Banda Kaba, Melaka, Malaysia

With the Garden it. Is an exzellent Location can Not bei better. The Staffel very Friendly and helpful. D.Schulz

• 11th Dec 2014

What a special place to stay .one of my favourites.Loved it and i wish i've stayed longer .Go on and hire bikes from the guesthouse and dare to ride around the town - it's fun as hell . Guesthouse for all types of travelers.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS FAB PLACE TO EVERYONE .THE LOCATION IS PERFECT ONLY SHORT WALK FROM THE OLD TOWN BUT THE PLACE IS QUIET AND TRANQUIL .TRAVELERS OF ALL AGES COME HERE AS THEY FEEL HERE AT HOME.the people who run this place are so lovely and helpful . It's safe and secure.I will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Melaka .

Quite place, great breakfast with traditional dishes. Need a little struggle at first to find the hostel but I really like the sorrounding area, just like at home. Malacca tourism spots can be reached within 10 minutes walk.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

This place was a calm, relaxing oasis. I loved being in a real, local neighborhood instead of a tourist complex. The staff was so friendly, I even met family members, which added to the comfortable, home feeling. They were all kind and helpful. I also loved the outdoor hang out area. Apa Kaba is a short walk away from the main sight-seeing points. It was nice to be off the beaten path. I like walking and had no trouble seeing the whole town on foot. For me, this guest home was perfect!

We enjoyed Apa Kapa very much, it was the perfect place to relax. This was an homestay with a family atmosphere, in a beautiful decorated old house, with friendly staff that gave us plenty of information about what to visit.

A great hostel. The location is somewhat inconvenient, but that makes for a really quiet, calm place to stay. I'd totally stay again. I should add that they offer bike rental, and that makes the distance from the heart of town and Jonkers walk much more manageable.

• 8th Nov 2014

Staff was really friendly and helpfull. And had a lovely breakfast.

• 23rd Oct 2014