Apa Kaba Home&Stay Reviews

28, Kampung Banda Kaba, Melaka, Malaysia

Lovely homestay with nice garden to relax

• 22nd Feb 2015

The family were very helpful and kind-offering us food and to celebrate with them for Chinese New Year. The garden is a nice reprieve from sterile hotel rooms and seeing chickens and cats made it feel very homey.

• 18th Feb 2015

We were greeted right away and shown the routes the visit major sites. The walk to the historic district takes about ten minutes and is nice. The staff provide a printed map for us. Room was a good size and clean. I wish we had more time to enjoy the cozy garden outside.

What a lovely place! I really enjoyed my time there. I loved the breakfast, always with different cookies:-) . I would choose this place always again. The staff who run the house are really really nice.

1 2 Next » last »