Aparta Hotel Dominico Mundial Reviews

Duarte 6 esq. Padre Billini, zona colonial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I had a very good experience at this place. The room was cheap, and Harold who was managing the hotel was very friendly and helpful. He spoke English, Spanish, French AND Creole. Before I could ask him my usual questions, he asked us where we needed to go the next day and made sure we had a taxi leaving at the right time, at a good price. He personally took me to the shop next door to help me change money into smaller bills. The rooms are clean and comfortable by developing country standards =)

• 18th Nov 2014

location just off the main street close to walk around zona colonial , enjoyed our stay , but more a bnb than a hostel. staff were helpful, facilities were good

View all Santo Domingo Bed and Breakfasts