Apartamentos Turísticos Regina*** Reviews

R. Padre Semedo de Azevedo, n�2, Albufeira, Portugal

In an excellent location right close to the main square in albufeira, would definitely stay again If I visited the area again.

Excellent Location and service!!! This hotel is on the center of Albufeira, surround by restaurants, bars and stores!!This was very good for us because we didn't need to spend money with taxis because everything that we need was in walking distance!! The service was outstanding!!! The reception girl treated us very good since our arrival until our check-out!! She help us and recommend us the best places to visit!! We want to give a special thanks to her!!!

• 3rd Jun 2014

This is the second time we came here! The last time was in 2012 and the experience was not the best..the service was not so good, the apartments was not so clean and the bathrooms was very old! This time, after we check the recent feedback and photos, we booked again....I can say that was worth it!!!! The staff was very friendly and professional, the apartments was very clean and the bathroom was completely different (new bathrooms). We will return for sure!

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • ErmelindaMendes
  • Portugal

What a wonderful hotel!! The apartments are cozy and large and the staff is very friendly! The best is the location!! We park on the hotel and until our check-out we never used the car because everything was in a walking distance. We Recommend!

• 31st May 2014
  • AnaAndrade
  • Portugal

The WiFi is working only in the stairwell.

We stay on Regina Apartments because of the good location! Our idea was to be in the city center where all the bars and, of course, all girls were located!! We can't remember much of our days on the apartment because we were drunk most of the days, we just remember that was comfortable an clean! We remember to the gorgeous girl of the reception!!!!! we recommend and we will back!!

Kind and helpful staff, was a nice stay.

• 28th May 2014

Me and my friends was going to stay in the same hostel. I booked a room for me and my boyfriend but when we came they had no room left. That was little confusing because I had already booked. But they had another hostel 15 minutes away and we can stay there. We were little disappointed because we wanted to live with my friends. Anyway they said we can get one more night for free if we want but we could´t stay longer.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

unfortunately, there was a problem when we arived with our booking because of the piping in the bathrooms. so we were moved to their partner hotel which was up the steep hill - we initially booked this place because of it's location. we were very dissappointed.

The cleanliness and quality of the rooms were not the best I've stayed in, but the price was incredible and there was nothing wrong with them, just on the lower end of quality. Wonderful value for money and a great location. I have already recommended it to friends!

Great location and very friendly staff everything was much better than expected. However my major issue is that fact your website cant take transactions, your 'secure certificate' expired over a year ago which means you are forcing people to send their credit card details via email which is really bad....this must be putting many people coming to stay with you, I think if you fix this you will get much more people to stay.

• 8th Apr 2014

Really cheap accomodation, the location is excellent, so overall I would say is a good place to spend a couple of days.

View all Albufeira Apartments