Apartamentos Turísticos Regina*** Reviews

R. Padre Semedo de Azevedo, n�2, Albufeira, Portugal

I was disappointed with the apartment that I stayed in. Friends had travelled with us and the apartment they stayed in was by far much nicer. The apartment I stayed in had very poor facilities. The bathroom was old and in need of an update. The pressure of the water was really bad and I was glad to return home where I could have a decent shower. Kitchen facilities were also very poor. The furniture really left a lot to be desired.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Apart from the very friendly staff our stay at Apartamentos Turísticos Regina in Albufeira was just terrible: - the beds and pillows were broken and moldy - there was mold on several walls and there was stench in all rooms - it was unbearable hot and loud in our room; we couldn't open our windows because our room was in the ground floor and there were a lot of people crossing our street. Moreover we weren't even able to tilt our windows or control the air conditioning. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL!

• 9th Aug 2014