8.4
Fabulous 189 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 189 Total Reviews
Apartamentos Turísticos Regina*** Located at R. Padre Semedo de Azevedo, n2, , Albufeira.
Portugal
Albufeira Algarve 8200-167 R. Padre Semedo de Azevedo, n�2
84% 189
37.0833333 -8.2500000
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
14th May 2016

I came back! This time I don't have a Portuguese friend to translate :) Loved it! Fair weather allowed me to spend a wonderful time in Albufeira. During the day at the beach and by night partying in the clubs :) Apartamentos Regina welcomed me in a warm friendly environment with everything ready to make my stay comfortable. Cristiana from the reception was just great (and easy on the eyes, I must say!!!). I'll soon be back!