Apartamentos Turísticos Regina*** Reviews

R. Padre Semedo de Azevedo, n�2, Albufeira, Portugal

The cleanliness and quality of the rooms were not the best I've stayed in, but the price was incredible and there was nothing wrong with them, just on the lower end of quality. Wonderful value for money and a great location. I have already recommended it to friends!

Great location and very friendly staff everything was much better than expected. However my major issue is that fact your website cant take transactions, your 'secure certificate' expired over a year ago which means you are forcing people to send their credit card details via email which is really bad....this must be putting many people coming to stay with you, I think if you fix this you will get much more people to stay.

• 8th Apr 2014

Really cheap accomodation, the location is excellent, so overall I would say is a good place to spend a couple of days.

View all Albufeira Apartments