Aparthotel Davids Reviews

Biskupsky Dvur 3, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic

The internet don't work well in the room... the location is very good and the breakfast is great!

The only I would rant about is that the wi-fi doesn't really work but it's just a detail.

The location of this hostel is very good: you're just a few minutes walk from the main square. The staff is very friendly and we appreciated a lot having our own garage for the car. Only one bad thing: for me the bed was very hard and I found it quite uncomfortable to sleep but my boyfriend found it all right!

We've chosen this place, including wifi connection, but unfortunetely this didn't work satisfactory. My only complain.