Apartmani Benic Reviews

Ivane Brlic Mazuranic 6, Zadar, Croatia

The place was a bit hard to find, but if you have a GPS it should be no problem. Our impression of the appartment was very positive, since it had all we needed to get by (kitchen, etc.) If you have a car, it's a very good place to stay, considering the price. The communication with the staff was a little complicated, but they were friendly and everything worked out.

• 4th Oct 2014

I would say i had my best experience with apartments/hostels in Zadar during my stay in Benic. I booked a double room as I was travelling with my girlfriend and we both wanted some privacy and a nice and quiet place to stay. We couldn't ask for more.. The room was perfect with a lot of space only for us. Not to mention that we also had a kitchen and a bathroom inside the room! That was fantastic. If one day I come back to Zadar, surely I will choose the same place to stay. Thanks!

Great apartment, complete with furniture and tool for cooking. We had big and comfortable beds and a nice shower. It is not in the city center, but very close to a beautiful beach! I would stay there again for sure!

Very nice apartment. Friendly owner. Very spacious.

It is a flat. Very clean, beatiful, plenty of room and facilities. We rented a car, but it may be too far from city centre if you are wlaking.

Small but had everything we needed. The hot water finished before the end of the shower. Great value for money.

• 27th Aug 2014

Apartment owner Boris is an absolute legend, drove us around town to get camping gear, spent a solid few hours trying to help us out of the goodness of his heart . Apartment was great, cool little loft with basic kitchen and a couple balconies. All you needed. Had a great time in Zadar thanks to Boris and his awesome apartment would definitely recommend

Good apartment. There were lots of mosquito in the apartment and it smelt of cigarette smoke. Apart from that a great place to stay. (About 30 minutes walk to the old city)

Excelente!

Very nice apartment! There were three of us but we could have fit more. Perfect place for a trip to zadar. I recommend it.

probably the best apartment I've ever rented with new furniture, nice bathroom, clean, friendly staff, everything as described and expected. great value for money.