Apartmani Nina Reviews

Vlatka Mačeka 3, Vlatka Mačeka 3, Zadar, Croatia

Lady was helpful; gave us free maps. Kitchenette was nice. Easy, safe walk to old town. Spoke great English and went out of her way to find us when we got lost driving to find the hostel.

The apartments and the room I was staying were extremely nice; the room was big enough for a couple and had a nice homey feeling; would be ideal to stay for longer periods of time. I think it was the best place I've stayed at during my trip in Croatia within this price range. The only disadvantage is the distance from the old town (20-25 minute walking), but it was very close to the main bus station. Literally within 2-3 minutes, which worked out perfectly for me.

An excellent place to stay, and the owner, Marijana, is very nice and helpful. The only very slight negative is the walking distance to Zadar's Old Town (about 20-30 minutes). On the other hand, the apartments are located close to the main bus station (and also the train station I think), so it's very convenient if you are travelling to/from different parts of Croatia or to/from the airport. Overall very highly recommended.,

• 18th Jun 2014

Thank you so much!! It was great to have pick up service since we were first time to Zadar and night flight. Flight was delayed and I was feeling so bad but Mrs. Marijana was very nicely welcomed us. House was extremely clean and 3min walking distance from Terminal. Everything was great!

We don't normally write reviews but have made an exception in this case! We were provided with a very modern apartment, which was huge and included en-suite, kitchen, dining table, TV, etc. It is located 2 minutes walk from the bus station so we found getting to places like Krka National Park and Nin (for the beaches) pretty easy. It was also a 10-15 minute walk to the Old City with its restaurants and historical ruins and churches. We would definitely recommend. Very friendly.

• 16th Apr 2014