Apartmani Nina Reviews

Vlatka Mačeka 3, Vlatka Mačeka 3, Zadar, Croatia

very cozy and clean apartment! also the owner is really nice and wonderful. little bit far from the old town (about 10mins) but cannot complian because it is very closed to the main bus terminal and easy to fine!

We stayed in the small appartment with a balcony. Very lovely! The room, bathroom and kitchen are all very clean, almost new. City center is a 10-15 min walk, small beach 5 min walk, bus station 2 min walk! Definitely would stay here again if we were in Zadar

Lady was helpful; gave us free maps. Kitchenette was nice. Easy, safe walk to old town. Spoke great English and went out of her way to find us when we got lost driving to find the hostel.

The apartments and the room I was staying were extremely nice; the room was big enough for a couple and had a nice homey feeling; would be ideal to stay for longer periods of time. I think it was the best place I've stayed at during my trip in Croatia within this price range. The only disadvantage is the distance from the old town (20-25 minute walking), but it was very close to the main bus station. Literally within 2-3 minutes, which worked out perfectly for me.

An excellent place to stay, and the owner, Marijana, is very nice and helpful. The only very slight negative is the walking distance to Zadar's Old Town (about 20-30 minutes). On the other hand, the apartments are located close to the main bus station (and also the train station I think), so it's very convenient if you are travelling to/from different parts of Croatia or to/from the airport. Overall very highly recommended.,

• 18th Jun 2014