Apartmans Old House Reviews

Rokova 33, Split, Croatia

As good as this place was, for location and facilities. This was NOT what was advertised, or what we paid for. The pictures on the advert are not where we stayed and instead of being a "2 bed apartment" it turned out to be a studio flat with one double bed, a broken wardrobe and terrible wifi. Would not come back.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Had a great stay here, even if short! The hostel is awsome, the location is great. The owner is wonderful, the rooms, charming and the facilities, clean! A wonderful value for the money. I highly recommend.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

I enjoyed my stay at Old House! Good location and very clean.Owner was very frendly. I will definintely come back.

They false advertised there Hostel. The Pictures on the Hostel World Page were not at all what we received as our three person apartment. The pull out couch was itchy, small and uncomfortable. The WIFI sucked in side the room, we had to continuously ask the owners to restart there modem for it to work. Sometime we would have to go outside to use it.. because the signal in the room sucked. The Owners hardly spoke English so it was difficult to ask them or tell them what we needed.

The owner (actually his mother) arrived 1hour late and dragged us to a different, cheaper place than the one we booked. No explanations given. The place was over one kilometre away and I had to drag two pieces of luggage with me in +30celsius weather through busy narrow streets. On arrival to the (wrong) apartment the woman started to ask for money straight away and tried to cheat us for more money than we were due to pay. Very dissapointing, it seemed that the owner just wants to scam tourists.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Dear Sirs We apologize for the misunderstanding and bad organization, we had to put you up in another apartment, but you get the apartment at a much better place in the center of the old town, you think my mother did not want to cheat for money right has never been one, it is one an older woman who could barely speak English, who it is very filthy thing you wrote that you wanted to cheat for money, I think that only did not you understand.thanks

The lady who showed us to our rooms was very nice but we were kept waiting out the front for over an hour. The rooms and kitchen facilities were fabulous would definitely recommend, and was very close to the port and town

Amazing apartment so much more than we expected. Right in the centre of town, God site supermarket just round the corner. Will definitely stay again.

Booked a room for 6 we were all made to share beds not acceptable way to hot to be sharing with someone you don't have that kind of relationship with

The apartment was clean and secure, in a reasonably good location and we dealt with very nice people! Enjoyed the stay very much!

Uncomfortable beds, but fine for just a day in Split because it is central to most things.

It was very nice. Apartments are near the center. Accommodation is very orderly and clean. Host is very hearty and kind. I reccomend!