Apartmans Old House Reviews

Rokova 33, Split, Croatia

I enjoyed my stay at Old House! Good location and very clean.Owner was very frendly. I will definintely come back.

The owner (actually his mother) arrived 1hour late and dragged us to a different, cheaper place than the one we booked. No explanations given. The place was over one kilometre away and I had to drag two pieces of luggage with me in +30celsius weather through busy narrow streets. On arrival to the (wrong) apartment the woman started to ask for money straight away and tried to cheat us for more money than we were due to pay. Very dissapointing, it seemed that the owner just wants to scam tourists.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Dear Sirs We apologize for the misunderstanding and bad organization, we had to put you up in another apartment, but you get the apartment at a much better place in the center of the old town, you think my mother did not want to cheat for money right has never been one, it is one an older woman who could barely speak English, who it is very filthy thing you wrote that you wanted to cheat for money, I think that only did not you understand.thanks

The lady who showed us to our rooms was very nice but we were kept waiting out the front for over an hour. The rooms and kitchen facilities were fabulous would definitely recommend, and was very close to the port and town

Amazing apartment so much more than we expected. Right in the centre of town, God site supermarket just round the corner. Will definitely stay again.

Booked a room for 6 we were all made to share beds not acceptable way to hot to be sharing with someone you don't have that kind of relationship with

The apartment was clean and secure, in a reasonably good location and we dealt with very nice people! Enjoyed the stay very much!

Uncomfortable beds, but fine for just a day in Split because it is central to most things.

It was very nice. Apartments are near the center. Accommodation is very orderly and clean. Host is very hearty and kind. I reccomend!

Bit of a run around to get into place. It was an apartment, not a hostel, which was okay. Place was good for price and had no big complaints, but nothing made it stand out as being anything but average.

Apartment is in beautiful place of Split,lot of space and close to city centar.

• 18th May 2015
  • Belgium

very clean apartment , hosted a very pleasant

• 18th May 2015