Apartment 10F Reviews

10F, No 1, Chongqing North Road Section 1, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Great place - booked the private double room as I wanted my own bathroom. The room was clean and light, enough space to unpack and hang my clothes, and the bathroom (although small) was newly renovated and modern. I doubt I'll go back to any of the big hotels in a hurry - apartment 10F had everything I needed for half the price. I look forward to spending another trip there. Also, a big mention to Charlie (day manager) and Lily (regular guest) - thanks for being such standup people!

Very neat, very pleasing decor, and a full kitchen. We had a double bed room, and everything was very clean and comfortable. Good location on the underground mall, too! If we go back to Taipei, definitely booking here again.

Apartment 10F deserves an EXCELLENT at all levels, excellent location, EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN & TIDY friendly and helpful staff ( BIG THANKS TO CHARLIE), The hostel is very well maintained in good hands, warm and cozy, you have everything you need, plugs, washing powder, shampoo, even 'Tempons" I will definitely staying again soon. Congrats!

• 5th Sep 2014

Try hard to forgive your poor trained staff, their languages and attitudes need to improve, the way they handled situation were disappointing, overall your facility is ok, but did not shown welcoming and friendless of nice taiwanese people. Felt bad booked your place. Will certainly Not recommended to any one. poor housekeeping, move guest's stuff without asking, never place a roll of tissue in bathroom. Your place need a lots improvements and human touch. :-((((

• 1st Sep 2014

Close to Taipei Main station, cozy facilities, kind keeper, most things are nice. But I should take shower towel washed in my own. That's only one weakness.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Modern. Super value for money. I genuinely absolutely love this place. Very comfortable and homely feel. Definitely will be back here I am going to Taipei again. Really really like it!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

The common area is neat and tidy and well-decorated, with bar seats along side the window facing the city. That's awesome. The cozy little bed area in the dorm is comfortable. Each bed has a wall socket and a light. I enjoyed the time I stayed at this place. Will definitely book the same place again for the next visit.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

This place was kind of a sleep and go place, was expecting more since the review for this was much lively. The housekeeper(?) guy could be better at providing tips around Taiwan though.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Really enjoyed my stay here, especially the common areas where u can wind down after a long day outside.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

我連續住了二次,員工都很好,因為我check in的時間都是晚上12點左右,很高公寓十樓的配,謝謝你們。我很喜歡公寓十樓的環境很好,早上陽光會直線到客廳,晚上在客廳會到美麗的夜景。至於住的地方很乾潔。而且有電梯,不用拿住行李箱走樓梯。

• 2nd Jul 2014