Apartment 10F Reviews

10F, No 1, Chongqing North Road Section 1, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

숙소 도착한 시간이 새벽 3시였음에도 불구하고 자다 깨셨을텐데 친절히 설명해주시고 가는 날까지 따뜻하게 대해주셔서 정말 좋았습니다~

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

First time staying at Apartment 10F . Place is new and clean. Really like the comfortable, minimalistic living/ common area. Stayed at a 10 bed mixed dorm, nice and clean with a personal locker. Coin-operated washing machine is a plus. Staff on duty Charlie is a friendly Korean. Place is quieter than other hostels i've stayed in, so good for those who want a fuss-free, quiet stay. Backpackers who want a more 'social' environment may find this place abit too quiet. Overall, enjoyed my stay!

The hostel is hidden in an old building near Taipei train station. The inside is much nicer than the outside. The interior decoration is Japanese and appeals to young travellers. We stayed in a double room where we had our own bathroom. It was comfortable except the A/C did not cool down the room effectively and the cable TV did not work properly. Nonetheless, we enjoyed the hommy feel of the place and its cleanliness. Charlie, the receptionist, is nice and responsible~ I would go back there.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • China

It's a really good place!!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • China

nice and clean...plus you get a TV in a double-bed room.

今まで台北のゲストハウスはいろんな所に泊まりましたが、ここが1番よかったです。ロケーションもとても便利、お部屋も清潔、スタッフさんも皆さん親切でした。また次回も絶対こちらに泊まります!

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Japan

Great place - booked the private double room as I wanted my own bathroom. The room was clean and light, enough space to unpack and hang my clothes, and the bathroom (although small) was newly renovated and modern. I doubt I'll go back to any of the big hotels in a hurry - apartment 10F had everything I needed for half the price. I look forward to spending another trip there. Also, a big mention to Charlie (day manager) and Lily (regular guest) - thanks for being such standup people!

Very neat, very pleasing decor, and a full kitchen. We had a double bed room, and everything was very clean and comfortable. Good location on the underground mall, too! If we go back to Taipei, definitely booking here again.

Apartment 10F deserves an EXCELLENT at all levels, excellent location, EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN & TIDY friendly and helpful staff ( BIG THANKS TO CHARLIE), The hostel is very well maintained in good hands, warm and cozy, you have everything you need, plugs, washing powder, shampoo, even 'Tempons" I will definitely staying again soon. Congrats!

• 5th Sep 2014

Try hard to forgive your poor trained staff, their languages and attitudes need to improve, the way they handled situation were disappointing, overall your facility is ok, but did not shown welcoming and friendless of nice taiwanese people. Felt bad booked your place. Will certainly Not recommended to any one. poor housekeeping, move guest's stuff without asking, never place a roll of tissue in bathroom. Your place need a lots improvements and human touch. :-((((

Close to Taipei Main station, cozy facilities, kind keeper, most things are nice. But I should take shower towel washed in my own. That's only one weakness.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Modern. Super value for money. I genuinely absolutely love this place. Very comfortable and homely feel. Definitely will be back here I am going to Taipei again. Really really like it!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

The common area is neat and tidy and well-decorated, with bar seats along side the window facing the city. That's awesome. The cozy little bed area in the dorm is comfortable. Each bed has a wall socket and a light. I enjoyed the time I stayed at this place. Will definitely book the same place again for the next visit.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

This place was kind of a sleep and go place, was expecting more since the review for this was much lively. The housekeeper(?) guy could be better at providing tips around Taiwan though.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Really enjoyed my stay here, especially the common areas where u can wind down after a long day outside.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

我連續住了二次,員工都很好,因為我check in的時間都是晚上12點左右,很高公寓十樓的配,謝謝你們。我很喜歡公寓十樓的環境很好,早上陽光會直線到客廳,晚上在客廳會到美麗的夜景。至於住的地方很乾潔。而且有電梯,不用拿住行李箱走樓梯。

• 2nd Jul 2014