Apartment 2 Style Reviews

Rosinagasse 8/4, Vienna, Austria

Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

I give this accomodation to my parents as a gift. They were delighted. The owner was very helpful and there was no problem. I definitely recommended this apartment.

Nice and clean apartment, close to the center. There are everything you need, like WIFI, TV and a well equiped kitchen. The owner is very helpful and he has given us a lot of information about the city. We enjoyed our stay there.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Hungary

Old furniture and suspicious towels and bed sheets

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria
  • Couple, 41+

Dear Guest, Thank you for the review. The original 60's cupboard and dresser makes a nice contrast to the modern furniture and other parts of the apartment.We don't have any suspicious towels and bed sheets. Regards, Krisztian