Apartment 2 Style Reviews

Rosinagasse 8/4, Vienna, Austria

Old furniture and suspicious towels and bed sheets

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria
  • Couple, 41+

Dear Guest, Thank you for the review. The original 60's cupboard and dresser makes a nice contrast to the modern furniture and other parts of the apartment.We don't have any suspicious towels and bed sheets. Regards, Krisztian

I have to say the staff here is really amazing and nice, we feel very comfortable, and the kitchen is great, also the location is wonderful, about 10 minutes' walk to any traffic station. Anyway here is a really terrific place that gives me a nice memory.

This apartment was very nice & comfortable for 2 people - there was also a spare room which we didn't use, so it could probably accommodate another 2. Krisztian was very helpful. It was very close (5 minutes walk or 1 stop on the tram) to Westbahnhof Station, which was perfect for us.

This was a great place to stay, and even better it had a small kitchenette which was great for us to cook our own food! The owner was accommodating and the place was very clean with lots of room, and great wifi. I would recommend this place to anyone I know!

Good location just down from the west bahn hof, easy to get around. Rooms were spacious and had a comfy bed and great wifi.

Krisztian was very helpful in getting me settled in and went out of his way to receive my delayed baggage when it arrived. The apartment has more amenities than most hotels I have stayed in and is located in a safe neighborhood.