Apartment Arapovic Reviews

Splitski put 4a, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I would like to tell you about my stay if it had happened. However you don't seem to know that I have been in contact with your staff already about a refund because we got there and the person managing the apartment said he had overbooked so we didn't stay there. I'm still waiting for a reply from the last message your team gave me and am starting to think I've been forgotten....there's no negative feelings at all, just a simple mistake.

• 19th Jul 2015

Nice room with aircon and small kitchen, no kettle, toaster or microwave but there is a fridge stove top and pots ! Easy walk to the old town with a beautiful view on the way, you have to walk up a slight hill to get back to the house from the old town, finding this place is tough, you will see a set of stairs go up them and you will find 4a, you cannot see the numbers from the street. Great place though, we would recommend to others. Thanks Pavo :)

View all Dubrovnik Apartments