Apartment Ardelic Reviews

Dr. Vinka Foretica 7, Korcula, Croatia

Gojko kindly met us at the ferry stop and walked us to his and Anita's house. I can't tell you how kind they were!! Gojko brought us some cold orange juice on arrival and Anita gave us a bottle of frozen water to take out for our day as it was so hot! It is in the centre of old town, we slept well and felt very looked after, it was so cute, I'd definitely recommend staying here if you want to get in touch with the local feel!

very central location. room is good and has fan. owners are lovely and went to the effort to freeze water for us daily, recommend beaches, picked us up from the ferry port and even showed us around the town. only downfall is there is no use of the kitchen or washing machine allowed.

We were surprised that the host welcomed me at the bus station, so that we did not need to find ways of this apartment. We lived in the guest room of the old couples. As mentioned in the previous reviews, they have led us a walking tour, showing the museum and beaches. Be prepared that there is no air-conditioned, but the weather at night is cool. We thought it's still comfortable. The location is good, piers, beaches, sights, bus station are very near. Great place to stay!

Anita and Gojko were absolutely amazing. If you visit Korcula, this is the place to stay. I can't even express my gratitude for the number of ways they made us feel comfortable and at home. Staying there was the highlight of our trip to the island.