Apartment Eperonniers 56/1 b Reviews

61, rue des bouchers, Brussels, Belgium

We were given a massive free upgrade to a beautiful, three story apartment. Extremely comfortable beds, really nice facilities, and with a great location on the quieter end of Rue des Bouchers. A really lovely property, and if I ever come back to Brussels, I would definitely stay here again! Many Thanks!

The apartment is a really good option to stay in Brussels, it was very clean and about 2 minutes walking away from the central place. I can totally recomend staying there when travelling with 3 or more people.

Perfect location. Helpful stuff. Reception is not in the same building as you sleep but its ok. not that far away. probably 5 min walking. gd kitchen, all facilities are gd. tidy room. a little bit noisy at night but not so terrible. u cant expect a complete silence like a village but 5 min walking to the city center.

The best: the location, its a simple apartment but very handy and well situated! Great value! I will recomended to my friends.

+: Great location. Apartment spatious enough for 4 people to be comfortable. Staff gave us extra blankets when asked. Modern kitchen (included an oven and a dishwasher). Tea and coffee for free. Leaving before office hours uncomplicated. -: Bedroom and living room floors had only been cleaned superficially. Very low water pressure in the shower, the boiler didn't always switch on right away. Only 1 key for 4 people. Credit card machine didn't work. Internet didn't work reliably.

it was a great stay, i recommend it a 100%

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Peru

I can just agree with prior postings. I was positively surprised about the good service /quality of the appartments. The only negative aspects I can think of was the noise from the street (mainly) during Friday and Saturday night and in one appartments we could not close the curtains. But the citchen was perfect beds were already made when we arrived and we did even get new towels after two days.

• 8th Mar 2014