Apartment Kristic Plitvice Reviews

Grabovac 258, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

I struggled to connect to the Wifi, but keep trying and i did connect and it was good! Has a kitchen for use and the room was clean, bed comfortable and bathroom with hot shower! Ask the bus driver to drop you at the correct place (Grabovac) and insist on it as all buses do drive through this town if going to or from Zagreb (my bus driver said no as he didn't know he was driving through it-some aren't aware). Enjoyed my stay very much!!

It is an apartment owned by a couple. They were very friendly, and they offer rides to and from the park for 6 euros each. The drive takes about 10 minutes, and there are also buses you can take. The place itself was very nice, with a good kitchen, beds, bathroom, a small living room, and a balcony. Between 5 people, it was fairly cheap. The owners also gave us a free bottle of home-made brandy the night before we left.

It was a nice hostel, it should have better signs to arrive. Good location, with the nicest view of stars at night.

Very nice appartment and staff. Schnaps for welcome. ;-)

Plitvice is a remote-ish sort of area, but the accomodation was in a great place, shop next door, 5 mins to the bus stops, (to the national park and zagreb etc) afew other shops, pub, and thecamp site which has a pool. The room was nice and clean, modern, the kitchen Was ok. The owner was helpful, he'll pick you up from the bus stops and drop you at the lakes aswell. My girlfriend and I would recommend it if your looking to chill out.value for money

Cool place. We stayed in the apartment and it was very comfortable. We were only 8km from the entrance of the park so the location was excellent.

View all Plitvice Lakes Apartments