Apartment Kristic Plitvice Reviews

Grabovac 258, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Really easy to find and very close to the lakes (5 min drive), the staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was very good for the price. Well recommended :)

• 28th Sep 2015

Wi-Fi always down No hot water machinery at room

It was a bit difficult to find the apartment as the sat nav didn't take us to the exact location. Once we were on the main road we also couldn't see the sign very well. Upon arrival our host was very welcoming and very helpful. Our only qualms with this apartment is that the Internet stopped working both nights that we stayed. Our host also sold his own brandy which was very good. I would definitely recommend staying here as the room was beyond what we were expecting with a log cabin feel.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Jamaica

A great place to stay if you want to visit Plitvice lakes, this village is located nearby with easy access by bus or the owner will drive you for a very small fee. The couple were very friendly and couldn't do enough to make our stay more enjoyable and were even happy to allow us to move on early as we'd completed everything we wanted to do there. Local restaurants are close and very well priced with decent quality food.

• 4th Sep 2015

Hostel was great. The staff were a husband and wife and both of them were lovely people. They offer a shuttle bus for 3 euro which was very handy to get to the national park. The apartment I had was spacious and had everything i needed. Wifi was working and wasn't difficult to connect to. Booking it was also easy and the bus stopped right out the front (I think this was because we arrived when it was dark and I was the only person left on the bus). Breakfast is not included in price.

• 3rd Sep 2015

I struggled to connect to the Wifi, but keep trying and i did connect and it was good! Has a kitchen for use and the room was clean, bed comfortable and bathroom with hot shower! Ask the bus driver to drop you at the correct place (Grabovac) and insist on it as all buses do drive through this town if going to or from Zagreb (my bus driver said no as he didn't know he was driving through it-some aren't aware). Enjoyed my stay very much!!

It is an apartment owned by a couple. They were very friendly, and they offer rides to and from the park for 6 euros each. The drive takes about 10 minutes, and there are also buses you can take. The place itself was very nice, with a good kitchen, beds, bathroom, a small living room, and a balcony. Between 5 people, it was fairly cheap. The owners also gave us a free bottle of home-made brandy the night before we left.

It was a nice hostel, it should have better signs to arrive. Good location, with the nicest view of stars at night.

Very nice appartment and staff. Schnaps for welcome. ;-)

Plitvice is a remote-ish sort of area, but the accomodation was in a great place, shop next door, 5 mins to the bus stops, (to the national park and zagreb etc) afew other shops, pub, and thecamp site which has a pool. The room was nice and clean, modern, the kitchen Was ok. The owner was helpful, he'll pick you up from the bus stops and drop you at the lakes aswell. My girlfriend and I would recommend it if your looking to chill out.value for money

View all Plitvice Lakes Apartments