Apartment Meridian Reviews

Ulica Grada Vukovara 237a/IV, Zagreb, Croatia

Great place to stay especially if you arrive by bus or train, the station is 5 min by feet. 15 min by feet or tram to the city center. Nice, clean and safe place, kitchen well equiped, great value for money you pay for it. The owner, was very kind and gave us a map, brief Zagreb history, recommeneations what to visit, where to have a lunch etc. Duska, many thanks :-)

Delightful experience. I was hosted better than anywhere in my life. Dushka explained everything about Zagreb and recommended places to see and I wasn't disappointed for a single moment. My girlfriend and I were amazed by such a welcome and I will definitely stay in this apartment whenever I decide to visit Zagreb again. As for the apartment itself, I can only compare it to a 5 star hotel. Everything is perfectly clean, nicely decorated with a lot of space. Just incredible.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thanks Duska for receiving us, it was a very pleasant stay.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Chile

This place is fantastic! My sister and I stayed here just for one night but wish we could have stayed longer. Dushka was there to greet us and explained everything about Zagreb complete with map and guide book to keep :) It's really spacious, very tidy and immaculately clean with fully equipped kitchen. Great location super close to bus and tram, and also very close and pleasant walk to centre of Zagreb. Definitely stay here! Thank you :)

The apartment is very easy to find. Its a fab apartment with all facilities you need. The owner was very nice and helpful. Its a 10 min walk to the centre but you can use the trams. Its only around the corner from the bus station so its very handy if you are arriving by bus. Overall we had a great stay!!

Nice place! The location is good, depending on what you want. It's around the corner from the bus station but perhaps 40 minutes from the city centre. For us it was good because we had a short walk to the station the next morning. The staff are very friendly. One lady spent a lot of time with us and explained all the attractions of Zagreb. Apartment was spotless and shower worked perfectly. Best of all, there's an elevator in the building so no need to struggle with your luggage!