Apartment Meridian Reviews

Ulica Grada Vukovara 237a/IV, Zagreb, Croatia

Great place to stay especially if you arrive by bus or train, the station is 5 min by feet. 15 min by feet or tram to the city center. Nice, clean and safe place, kitchen well equiped, great value for money you pay for it. The owner, was very kind and gave us a map, brief Zagreb history, recommeneations what to visit, where to have a lunch etc. Duska, many thanks :-)

Delightful experience. I was hosted better than anywhere in my life. Dushka explained everything about Zagreb and recommended places to see and I wasn't disappointed for a single moment. My girlfriend and I were amazed by such a welcome and I will definitely stay in this apartment whenever I decide to visit Zagreb again. As for the apartment itself, I can only compare it to a 5 star hotel. Everything is perfectly clean, nicely decorated with a lot of space. Just incredible.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thanks Duska for receiving us, it was a very pleasant stay.

• 3rd Oct 2014