Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
With booking you have to make a 30% down payment beforehand, except for explicitly agreeing on other terms. The remaining sum is payable at the arrival. We do not accept credit cards. We will send you our bank account dates after you have finished the booking.
In case of Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers: 3 days before starting your holiday, we remit the money back to your account. We, however, will keep 10% of your already made down payment as arrangement fee. In case of a later cancellation or no show we will keep the complete 30%. We only accept cancellations in a written form via email or letter.
In case of premature departure or a breakup you have no claim on a repayment. In very special cases you can hope for a goodwill-payment.
In case of Reduction in Numbers, the price stays the same as on the day of reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Rules of the House:
The guest is required to hand in documents for registration. These documents can be collected again after 24hrs the latest.
Please keep the peace at night from 11 pm till 7 am.
The guest is required to check out till 12 o'clock
We kindly ask you to take care of the apartment, switch off electronic equipment, and the air condition, as well as to close the windows while the air conditioner is running.
In case of damage in the house the guest has to pay the full amount of the damage. The owner of the house is allowed to check the house in the guest's attendance before he/she checks out. In case of non-announced damage, we will contact you judicially.
The guest is asked to change bed-linen every 7 days, and is also asked to keep the house tidy and clean.
In case of bringing any pets with you please inform us when booking. We will cancel your reservation when the guest does not abide this rule.
The lessor is not allowed to enter the house, or touch any of the guest's belongings without permission of the guest, except he has an explicit reason or doubt for the object to be in any danger, or the lessor has evidences that the guest has not kept the rules of the house.
It is strictly prohibited to bring any person into the house that has not been registered in the booking. In case of finding more people than mentioned in the booking, the owner has the right to cancel the accommodation. (any person has to be registered)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.