Apartment Presidential Palace Reviews

Lermontovova Street No. 4, Bratislava, Slovakia

Great location and martin was very helpful. 18 euro for return trip to airport is pricey. The bus leaves the central train station every 15 mins and costs 0.70 cents!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Me and my friend both stayed at this apartment for 1 night. First we thought it might be far away from the old town but when we got there it was just 5-10 min walk to the city centre. Flat was on the ground floor but it was very safe. There were everything you need for cooking. Perfect location, little corner shop is just around the corner and its really quiet area too. Really enjoyed our stay and if we are back in Bratislava I would definitely book this apartment again. Thanks Martin

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Estonia

Very good accomodation, even a kitchen in te appartment, very good value for the money!

A very comfortable, clean and small apartment very close to the city center. I loved staying here.

Really nice apartment. Only 5 minutes walk to the historic centre of the city.

Great apartment, not to far from the center (around a 10 min walk). Everything was clean and the apartment included everything we needed. Check in and check out without any problems. Good option when you dont want to spend a lot of money and you want more privacy than in a hostel. Definately wearth the price.

• 3rd Jul 2014

The owner (Martin) was very kind and offered to pick me up from the airport, since I booked 3 nights. The apartment where I stayed was really nice and clean, with a fully equipped corner kitchen, two large sofa beds, TV and high speed wi-fi. The location of the apartment was ideal, in a quiet neighbourhood adjacent to the historical centre, close to shops, restaurants and public transportation. I would definitely go back there again.

• 28th Mar 2014