Apartment Presidential Palace Reviews

Lermontovova Street No. 4, Bratislava, Slovakia

The owner (Martin) was very kind and offered to pick me up from the airport, since I booked 3 nights. The apartment where I stayed was really nice and clean, with a fully equipped corner kitchen, two large sofa beds, TV and high speed wi-fi. The location of the apartment was ideal, in a quiet neighbourhood adjacent to the historical centre, close to shops, restaurants and public transportation. I would definitely go back there again.

• 28th Mar 2014

We had a very nice stay, the apartment was well located, it was easy to meet with our host who gave us the keys. The level of comfort is good and cleanliness too. Just what one needs for a short getaway. The room may lack a bit of charm, also being on the ground floor isn't ideal sun wise. But I would recommend the flat to others. One small slip up was the lack of toilet paper.' Thank you, M

There was full roll of toilet paper in a bathroom, but we do not suppose you need more for 1 night.

View all Bratislava Apartments