Apartment Presidential Palace Reviews

Lermontovova Street No. 4, Bratislava, Slovakia

Great apartment, not to far from the center (around a 10 min walk). Everything was clean and the apartment included everything we needed. Check in and check out without any problems. Good option when you dont want to spend a lot of money and you want more privacy than in a hostel. Definately wearth the price.

• 3rd Jul 2014

The owner (Martin) was very kind and offered to pick me up from the airport, since I booked 3 nights. The apartment where I stayed was really nice and clean, with a fully equipped corner kitchen, two large sofa beds, TV and high speed wi-fi. The location of the apartment was ideal, in a quiet neighbourhood adjacent to the historical centre, close to shops, restaurants and public transportation. I would definitely go back there again.

• 28th Mar 2014